Royal Gossip
August 18, 2018, 05:29:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Foundation Forum February 28th  (Read 1958 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2018, 01:26:30 pm »

We're stuck together for the rest of our lives': Harry's joke as Meghan makes her working debut with him, Kate and William on the two young royal couples' first joint official engagement

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5444151/Meghan-Markle-makes-working-debut-alongside-Royals.html#ixzz58PQUMdCm
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2018, 03:37:50 pm »

#timesup and #Metoo doesn’t fit with the purpose of the foundation though so it seems to me she has no idea what she’s talking about as long as she gets attention. This is the dumbing down, jumping on whatever’s the hot topic that celebrities do. # this and # that with no action or meaning behind it and then quickly move onto the next cool thing that they could jump on to get pr, press attention and more followers to their social media platforms. MM is the quintessential dumb celebrity who populate Hollywood with their liberal bs and fake personas.  I hope the charities that the foundation helps have a strong word with Wills and the people that manage it to let them know that MM and her political views and flackery nature doesn’t fit with the image of the foundation.
Today’s event will hasten the cry for the monarchy to be disbanded because they’re showing that they’re catering to a liberal leftist who could care less about old age tradition and what the monarchy should be doing for the people. She’s really about #MeMeMe!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 03:41:58 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2018, 03:41:28 pm »

Council cath looks well away with the fairies, looks as though she has taken too much "meidcation" to get through the event.  As for murky, well, what can we say, common as muck and as fake as you can make them.  Between those four I think they all need to go to Heads Together for help, put them all together and it seems  you would not find one full brain cell.  Take them out of the rf, normal every day people, and they would have very little, too lazy to work, probably still be on the dole, but the DHSS dole, not the royal taxpayer funded dole.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2018, 04:05:28 pm »

The #metoo and timesup are not political i really don't like how the media is trying to make it such they always trying to spin it like it is .All these people who jumping on this metoo did they know who start it how long it was going on? timesup to me  became tainted when James franco was wearing the button and all along he was sexual harassing women

Meghan Markle, Prince Harry, Kate And William At Royal Foundation Forum Full Live Event Feb 28 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsNFiJz3f1k
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 04:07:40 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2018, 04:06:22 pm »

And on her behind the scenes visits while she works on her future role: #MeghanMarkle https://t.co/nXDdD7nJAM

Meghan nailing it! On female empowerment:

Megs said nothing of substance.   Just yammering.   And her "hands on" work in Commonwealth countries?   Really?   Some photo ops?   And her photos with the children are very stilted -- she didn't want to be near them.  There are plenty of underprivileged children in her home town of LA . . . she didn't have to go to Africa to "help".  
Cali San D
courtier

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2018, 05:40:54 pm »

windsor2 and Miss Hathaway thankyou  flower  worship  worship

« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 05:46:37 pm by Cali San D » Logged
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2018, 06:12:25 pm »

Kate’s outfits always look like they were made for a 10 year old on down.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2018, 03:12:35 am »

Everything about this appearance was off to me. Seemed tense.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2018, 12:00:47 pm »

National Grid warns UK is 'running out of gas' as England AND Scotland are put on red alert - Britain's highest ever weather warning - for first time as South West faces up to two feet of snow

Storm Emma will meet the Beast from the East's chilly Russia air over Britain as it rolls in from the Atlantic
    Drifting snow has caused misery for motorists and police say 'most roads' in Lincolnshire are impassable
    London Paddington train station is shut due to 'severe weather' and no flights at Glasgow Airport until 3pm
    Motorists on M80 near Glasgow were stuck for up to 13 hours with some spending the night in their cars
    Temperatures drop to -16C in worst period of weather experienced in Britain since the 'Big Freeze' of 2010

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5448635/Hundreds-drivers-spend-13-HOURS-trapped-overnight.html

Picture postcard perfect: Queen's Household Cavalry march on through the snow in stunning image caught by a MailOnline reader

People across Britain have braved the cold and headed outdoors to photograph the tons of snow and ice
    Temperatures drop to -16C in worst period of weather experienced in Britain since the 'Big Freeze' of 2010
    Here MailOnline has collected some of the very best snow pictures sent in by our readers today

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5449027/MailOnline-readers-share-brrr-illiant-weather-pictures.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/01/10/49B1024500000578-5449027-image-a-57_1519900598708.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/01/11/49B1B6FB00000578-5449027-Snow_reader_pics_Feb_01_March_2018_Snow_picture_dennyloanhead_nr-a-126_1519904491210.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/01/09/49B0C50300000578-5448635-image-a-119_1519896171475.jpg

Sooo.. This is the current weather situation in the UK, that obvs includes London. And then we have Murkles and (pregnant!) Waity dressed the way they are/ were yesterday.
I swear I'm trying to let it go, but I just cannot! sly Embarrassed blink Lips Sealed

Murkles was wearing a summer dress and basically sandals!!
Cali San D
courtier

« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2018, 05:07:34 pm »

^I hear ya, they baffle us every time.  blink

It had to be cold on the stage because there's always a draft from the doors next to the stage or backstage and I was shivering just looking at the picture of Megs in that sleeveless dress. She looked like she was going to brunch and not a professional meeting/forum about a foundation.

Was anyone else taken aback by the question from the interviewer, do they have disagreements?  blink What could they disagree on when it comes to helping charities? Not helping charities?  dontknow And dumb Harry and William answered as if there have been disagreements. I would've said to the interviewer "disagree with what?"
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2018, 06:20:36 pm »

Thanks Cali San D.
After being asked by presenter Tina Daheley if the 'ever have disagreements' William immediately burst into laughter before responding with a drawn out 'Ohhhh yes'.

Harry was quick to clarify they were 'healthy disagreements' and joked they 'come so thick and fast' when asked what the last thing they quarrelled on was.

William continued the banter, quipping: 'Is it resolved? We don't know!'

But Harry steered the topic back towards the serious message, adding: 'I think it's really good we have got four different personalities and we all have that same passion to make a difference.

'We have different opinions and they work really well [together]. Working as family does have its challenges; of course it does. [I think] the fact that everybody is laughing shows they know 'exactly' what's it like. But we are stuck together for the rest of our lives.'

Meghan added: 'Togetherness at it's finest'

But Ms Daheley summed it up when she said: 'Well you're putting on a great show if [your last argument] is not resolved!'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5450573/Prince-William-introduces-new-mental-health-initiative.html
I think this was a brilliant move. MM is shown to be pushy and very opinionated. She should be there to observe not put her 2 cents in to how she’d change the foundation. She had nothing to do with it’s inception or how it’s managed so her invoking her equally/women’s issues isn’t what the foundation’s about. There would be tension having this idiotic woman wasting everyone’s time with her liberal crap.

Keep Calm and Carry On
india
Princess

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2018, 06:49:48 pm »

Meghan is going to be and is a major shyte show. She should just shut up and be pretty. No one wants to listen to her spouting off liberalism.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2018, 09:31:39 pm »

^I'm pretty liberal in my thinking and even I would have to agree with this sentiment.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2018, 02:42:25 am »

IF this weeding actually comes off, the next few years are not going to be pretty but it sure will be fun to discuss here.  Tongue
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2018, 04:00:50 am »

La dolce vita! Meghan Markle's dad enjoys Italian takeout, a glass of red and a cigarette as his daughter makes her 'working debut' for the royal family with charity event
On Wednesday she made her 'working debut' aside the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge  at the Royal Foundation Forum inLondon to update the public on their charitable projects.
At the event Meghan was open about her opinion about the #MeToo movement, encouraging women to 'use their voices' rather than 'find' them, praising women for speaking out against sexual harassment.
She said: 'I hear a lot of people speaking about girls' empowerment and women's' empowerment you will hear people saying they are helping women find their voices.
'I fundamentally disagree with that because women don't need to find their voices, they need to be empowered to use it and people need to be urged to listen.
'Right now with so many campaigns like #MeToo and #TimesUp there's no better time to continue to shine a light on women feeling empowered and people supporting them.'
#MeToo and #TimesUp are viral campaigns that have spread around the world in the wake of the Harvey Weinstein Hollywood scandal, encouraging women to share their own experiences with harassment to highlight the 'magnitude' of the problem.
Meanwhile Harry heaped praise on his future bride, adding: 'I am personally incredibly proud and excited that my soon-to-be wife, who is equally passionate about seeing positive change in the world, will soon be joining us with this work.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5452669/Meghan-Markles-dad-enjoys-takeout-settles-royal-life.html#ixzz58YlmErlB
Poor Harry sounds like a fool saying that, but since what she said has nthing to do with the foundation, she won't be working with them. She's a rude, obnoxious, tone deaf fake who's only interested in her own bs agenda of hypercritical Hollywood actresses and is high with the idea that now she has a forum that her bs will be heard worldwide.
Her dad looks down and out in Mexico apparently dogging the tax man. Why publish this now whe the photos were taken on February 12th. Anyway, I hope that's her fate too because she's one cold hearted cow to act like she care about those less fortunate whilst wearing very expensive clothes and acts like she's born into this world. Time to remove this trash and boot her back to the States.  eating cookies
Comment from the article:
jerseydeanne, cape coral, United States, 13 minutes ago
Oh, I see now, Coleman Raynor photo credit, this MM sympathy card, these are the family go to photographers
Non member, Ft. Worth, United States, 3 minutes ago
No, you have it the wrong way around. Her being too high and mighty to invite him to the wedding would be extremely embarrassing. Not to Meghan, but to her father, and the memory of his hard work and sacrifice to allow her to be where she is now. THAT would be embarrassing.
That's true, but unfortunately for her, it'll backfire.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 04:06:30 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: