Royal Gossip
June 25, 2018, 06:35:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal College and St Thomas Hospital February 27th  (Read 872 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: February 15, 2018, 03:09:17 pm »

@KensingtonRoyal
The Duchess of Cambridge will visit @RCObsGyn on 27th February to learn more about the College's global health programmes.

The Duchess of Cambridge will visit St Thomas' Hospital on Tuesday 27th February to officially launch @NursingNow2020, a campaign to raise the profile and status of nursing worldwide.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 01:34:24 am »

[/b]
Duchess of Cambridge to become champion of nurses[/b]
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/15/duchess-cambridge-become-champion-nurses/
She seems to be more active now than the years she’s been married in. Catherine Quinn’s addition shows. Shame that people have long memories and still call her Waity and lazy. She’ll have to keep up this pace and more for the coming years to be taken seriously and learn to actually give a good speech to shake off her other monikers.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 01:44:04 am »

yeah cause we all been down this road with her she starts of the year with a bang doing work then come spring she is MIA . I hope she keeps up this pace after baby camb 3

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 03:41:10 pm »

[/b]
Duchess of Cambridge to become champion of nurses[/b]
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/15/duchess-cambridge-become-champion-nurses/
She seems to be more active now than the years she’s been married in. Catherine Quinn’s addition shows. Shame that people have long memories and still call her Waity and lazy. She’ll have to keep up this pace and more for the coming years to be taken seriously and learn to actually give a good speech to shake off her other monikers.

Oh, tbe irony. ...

Barnabe et Kitty...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 06:41:47 pm »

[/b]Duchess of Cambridge to become champion of nurses[/b]

Champion of nurses? She apparently is barely literate, so I don't think she can really help nurses in anything relevant; she doesn't work anything resembling a regular job so commiserating about long hours would be an entertaining thing to watch, but not something she should do. As for low pay, well she can't identify with not being able to make ends meet and her money comes from their paychecks via taxes, so no common ground there. She has no real power so she can't get herself included in discussions about the issues facing nurses and her role is ornamental and therefore she won't be able to get politicians to listen to any proposals. No hospital administrator has time or energy to remain patient while she prattles and it's not like Kate likely has cognizant thoughts, much less articulated ideas.

This is just another harebrained inspiration that like Heads Together, should be handled by real experts, not just Kate who is clearly showing more instability. Her and her dolt husband and BIL already 'spearhead' Heads Together and that alone should be more thane enough for her to handle.

Good luck there; as it is the monarchy is unraveling and I am certain that Quinn will get tired of mothering her to pull her fully adult self together. I am sure that at some point the charities that still have her will want her out since she does nothing for them. She's just drifting like she did during her twenties and suddenly deciding to become a champion of nurses is just her latest whimsy and her way of looking for some excitement in her waste of a life.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 08:21:32 pm »

What an insult to nurses to have such a waste of space foisted on them. Isn't there someone else in the BRF who could have been chosen who could have held an intelligent conversation with hospital administrators and the Secretary of State for Health? Or has this "Nurses' Champion" been dreamt up to make waity look good.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2018, 09:12:21 pm »

Charities and Organisations often ask for specific royals to take them on and as Kate is the one with the fewest connections she is the obvious one to be asked to take on nurses - especially now that Princess Alexandra is cutting back.

As for Kate being barely literate that is garbage. She has a series of good A-levels from before she met William and she wouldn't have those if she was 'barely literate'. She also wouldn't have a 2.1 degree from a reputable university. St Andrews is proud of its standards and wouldn't be about to lower them for Kate who was only the girlfriend at the time she graduated, not the fiance or wife.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2018, 01:32:48 pm »

Blooming in blue! Duchess of Cambridge gets the giggles during a visit to a gynaecology centre in London - just hours after becoming its new patron

Kate, 36, is visiting the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG) in London
    Kensington Palace revealed this morning that the Duchess has been announced as RCOG's new royal patron
    Kate wore a Jenny Packham coat and Jimmy Choos, and can be seen laughing with president Lesley Regan
    The Duchess, who is seven months pregnant, will join a discussion on tackling stigma around women's health
    Later, she will visit St Thomas' Hospital to launch Nurse Now campaign - of which she is also now patron

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5439451/Duchess-Cambridge-displays-baby-bump-London.html
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2018, 01:55:51 pm »

Kate looks nice today  she's extra happy it looks natural ,and not the OTT fake ones she usually does.

buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2018, 02:36:44 pm »

Champion of nurses? What about Jacintha Saldahna? Never forget.
Cali San D
courtier

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2018, 04:59:19 pm »

Champion of nurses? What about Jacintha Saldahna? Never forget.

May Jacintha rest in peace.  bye
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2018, 08:05:34 pm »

Isn't she freezing to death?? It was below 0°C today!! And snowing!! blink

PS

Pics of her without photoshop

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/02/27/16/49A26FFC00000578-5439451-image-a-228_1519750543122.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/02/27/16/49A053A400000578-5439451-All_smiles_The_Duchess_looked_to_be_in_excellent_spirits_as_she_-a-9_1519750100049.jpg

With Photoshop

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/02/27/16/49A0997400000578-5439451-Important_cause_Kate_was_keen_in_particular_to_learn_about_mater-a-17_1519750100304.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/02/27/12/49A0A01C00000578-5439451-image-a-158_1519732821185.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/02/27/16/49A01A5E00000578-5439451-Kate_who_is_expecting_her_third_child_in_less_than_two_months_wa-a-31_1519750105118.jpg

Also seriously, wasn't she freezing to death? Just saw a video, and knowing the temperatures, seeing the wind blowing has me freezing just watching that!!

Still flashing the ring of doom, but the gurning seems to be down and I think she isn't fiddling incessantly with her hair anymore.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 08:12:56 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2018, 11:49:20 pm »

It was extremely cold and I think technically freezing, yes. Another reason I don't believe she's pregnant. Exposure to such cold temperatures without adequate warm clothes can damage a foetus.
Val
Princess

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2018, 01:11:10 am »

Same silly affected handclap though.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2018, 03:50:26 am »

Apparently the Midd kids had a seal for a nanny which is why they all clap like one.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2018, 04:31:45 am »

During her visit to the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, The Duchess of Cambridge spotted Professor Jacqueline Dunkley-Bent, who helped deliver one of her children. The Duchess seemed delighted and embraced the midwife as they exchanged a few brief words

https://bookgeekroyalist.tumblr.com/post/171352903624/during-her-visit-to-the-royal-college-of

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2018, 01:24:33 pm »

^^  laugh lmao

I never understand why some people don't know how to clap!! sigh
india
Princess

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2018, 02:58:29 pm »

^ We all know there is something wrong with The Potato Head.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: