Royal Gossip
April 22, 2018, 12:15:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting 2018  (Read 2099 times)
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2018, 06:18:40 pm »

Harry raised his eyebrows at Meghan as if in a private joke and she giggled for about three seconds. This service is a celebratory occasion for the Commonwealth, the great family of nations, not particularly solemn.

Plus I've seen lots of these services over the years on all sorts of occasions and have seen several royals whispering to each other during them, smiling, grinning and having a joke. I've even seen grins on the balcony at Remembrance Day among some of the Royal women.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2018, 06:33:58 pm »

Does the BRF take any event seriously?
Having a laugh at a Remembrance service and only putting on a serious face during the 'official' moments; laughing on the balcony during balcony appearances; life for the BRF is comign across as one big laugh, even when it's the worst possible time. When someone is performing and putting their all into that performance, it deserves the respect of a receptive audience and quiet congregation. This isn't making them relatable or down to earth, it is making them adolescent.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2018, 06:44:18 pm »

I was just giving examples. Royals do not roar with laughter during services for hours on end. Everything is momentary, a smile, a grin, a whisper. The royal family is human, they are not Easter Island statues. And we don't know what was going on in those few moments in a service of over an hour. Harry rolled his eyes and Meghan tittered for about two seconds. Then it was finished. Meghan maintained her dignity throughout that service, (which was a celebration), as did the whole royal family, and she chatted afterwards with the children then they went off to a reception.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2018, 09:09:47 pm »

Meggles' hat looks like a BOOMF reject.

laugh
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2018, 10:55:38 pm »

wrong thread

Keep Calm and Carry On
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2018, 12:12:37 am »

Looks like MEdia's shoes still don't fit.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/12/15/4A1F2B7A00000578-5489227-image-a-252_1520867904112.jpg
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2018, 01:48:39 am »

There was a ceremony this morning at London's Memorial Gates to honour the five million men and women of the Commonwealth who joined the armed forces in World Wars One and Two.

https://mobile.twitter.com/commonwealthsec/status/973246418415767552?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Val
Princess

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2018, 08:53:59 am »

^^

Why does Kate always have such a stupid pleased with herself look on her face?   She always reminds me of Jack Nicholson in his madder moments or as if she has severe flatulence.
india
Princess

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2018, 02:53:31 pm »

^I believe Val that her face is so jacked up with filler that it is kind of stuck with that inane grinning like she's in the various stages of rigor.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2018, 02:33:04 am »

laugh
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2018, 09:04:55 am »

Kensington Palace
@KensingtonRoyal
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will undertake engagements celebrating the Commonwealth on 22 March. They will meet athletes supported by @TeamSportsAid, some of whom aim to compete in the 2022 Commonwealth Games, and help to prepare a Commonwealth Big Lunch at @StLukesTrust.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2018, 11:00:19 am »

Why do they always get given the lightweight, fluffy engagements?  Pretty obvious they are not deemed fit for anything more serious, doubt they ever will be, too busy being selfish and each doing their own thing.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2018, 01:08:39 pm »

Glowing Kate Middleton steps out for last engagement before maternity leave

Prince William and Kate are expecting their royal baby in April

Prince William recently revealed that his third child is due "any day now", and on Thursday, the Duke and his wife stepped out for what was Kate's last engagement before maternity leave. The couple spent the day in London celebrating the Commonwealth, ahead of the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting in April.

Kate, who is due next month, was in high spirits as she arrived at Olympic Park. The Duchess sported a healthy pregnancy glow, showing off her baby bump in black trousers and a patterned Hobbs top. She beat the chill with a cream coat by one of her favourite brands, Goat. The royals' first engagement was attending a SportsAid event; SportsAid charity helps young British sportsmen and women who aspire to be the country's next Olympic, Paralympic, Commonwealth and world champions.

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2018032247213/kate-middleton-carries-out-last-engagement-maternity-leave/

Still in her skinny jeans! Kate slips into a pre-pregnancy top and coat for her final royal duties before maternity leave - as Wills tries his hand at wheelchair basketball

She's weeks away from giving birth to her third child, but the Duchess of Cambridge is still keeping the fashion stakes high.

The royal, 36, stepped out in skinny jeans this morning, teamed with a cream coat by Goat which she wore prior to her pregnancy and a non-maternity top from Hobbs, for a day of engagements celebrating the Commonwealth with Prince William. 

It's Kate's last day of official duties before giving birth to her third child next month with a Kensington Palace spokesperson confirming: 'Today's public engagements by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will be Her Royal Highness's last before starting her maternity leave.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5531241/Pregnant-Kate-wears-skinny-jeans-ahead-maternity-leave.html
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 01:10:47 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
india
Princess

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2018, 03:26:05 pm »

^GMAFB
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2018, 03:46:13 pm »

Glowing Kate Middleton steps out for last engagement before maternity leave

Prince William and Kate are expecting their royal baby in April
Prince William recently revealed that his third child is due "any day now", and on Thursday, the Duke and his wife stepped out for what was Kate's last engagement before maternity leave. The couple spent the day in London celebrating the Commonwealth, ahead of the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting in April.

Kate, who is due next month, was in high spirits as she arrived at Olympic Park. The Duchess sported a healthy pregnancy glow, showing off her baby bump in black trousers and a patterned Hobbs top. She beat the chill with a cream coat by one of her favourite brands, Goat. The royals' first engagement was attending a SportsAid event; SportsAid charity helps young British sportsmen and women who aspire to be the country's next Olympic, Paralympic, Commonwealth and world champions.
https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2018032247213/kate-middleton-carries-out-last-engagement-maternity-leave/

Still in her skinny jeans! Kate slips into a pre-pregnancy top and coat for her final royal duties before maternity leave - as Wills tries his hand at wheelchair basketball

She's weeks away from giving birth to her third child, but the Duchess of Cambridge is still keeping the fashion stakes high.

The royal, 36, stepped out in skinny jeans this morning, teamed with a cream coat by Goat which she wore prior to her pregnancy and a non-maternity top from Hobbs, for a day of engagements celebrating the Commonwealth with Prince William. 

It's Kate's last day of official duties before giving birth to her third child next month with a Kensington Palace spokesperson confirming: 'Today's public engagements by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will be Her Royal Highness's last before starting her maternity leave.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5531241/Pregnant-Kate-wears-skinny-jeans-ahead-maternity-leave.html

You know, she doesn't need maternity leave and she does not up fashion stakes by wearing skinny jeans. I'm sick of seeing them and they do not make a woman look fashionable or classy in my honest viewpoint. She has no business taking several months off since she won't be raising the kids and she has not been doing anything arduous that other women do.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2018, 03:53:07 pm »

Will looks like such a doofus in those photos. Kate gurns and mugs.
india
Princess

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2018, 04:17:26 pm »

I find it quite amazing that anyone at the end of their pregnancy would be wearing skinny jeans of any sort.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2018, 05:01:18 pm »

^ I dont get it. Do these skinny jeans have a stretch front like maternity pants usually do? Aren't her legs and ankles swelling a bit? And fluids in her stomach  (not to mention a BABY! blink), and overall a generaal feeling of discomfort and quietly coaxing the baby to come out now so she can have her body back like most woman do? And theHG? Wouldn't this set that off or at least make her dizzy, dehaydrated, nauseous?  Sorry, Quinny, but you are aan epic fail! And I dont trust that woman either!  thumbsdown

And she hasn't shown she is dizzy in those shoes or at all in her pregnancy? I wonder if anyone has seen her make a beeline for the loo at all during at least ONE engagement. And does she take time to sit every so often? You know pregnant women usually have to take a breather every noww and then...

PS and so KM/Quinny/whomever else went from: My tatas have grown magically overnight so see I'm pregnant to Oops my bad, the belly is what has magically grown overnight, not the tatas after all so see I'm pregnant so do take a picture of my 'baby bump' to skinny jeans.... and please don't forget how ill KM is she has HG rememberso she can't possibly work to how many engagements in how many weeks? This is stupid. And utterly unbelievable. Quinny is a fool.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 05:09:39 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2018, 05:07:11 pm »

I find it amazing how she wears the killer heels on a shiny sports hall floor and practically bends in half  easter-lol easter-lol.  

deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2018, 05:10:49 pm »

I missed that. Please post if not too much trouble or at least tell if in the article posted up thread? I only skimmed it for now... thankyou

Barnabe et Kitty...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: