Royal Gossip
June 21, 2018, 11:03:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle EndeavourFund Awards February 1st  (Read 2733 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: January 24, 2018, 02:47:00 pm »

Kensington Palace
Prince Harry and Ms. Markle will attend the annual @EndeavourFund Awards on 1st February. The Awards celebrate the achievements of wounded, injured and sick servicemen and women who have taken part in remarkable sporting and adventure challenges.
Embedded
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 02:51:45 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 03:08:09 pm »

Oh boy this will be fun. MEggles prancing, simpering and smirking while dragging Harry down to the ground.  bignono
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 03:09:10 pm »

Maybe she will get the outfit and hair right this time

The only constant is change.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 04:11:11 pm »

So didnt she have to leave uk to ask for a visa??

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2018, 09:53:07 pm »

I'm sure she'll get the extensions put back in for this gig.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2018, 10:26:00 pm »

Richard Palmer tweeted that the press isn’t invited and that the royal correspondents will be with the Cambridge’s tour. This event’s very casual and full of military people and their families. She won’t like it and I imagine that Harry will be mingling and catching up with his buddies there. She’ll be left alone for most of the duration. I hope that when she realizes what type of event it is with no press coverage, she’ll bail out. I wonder if KP is just adding her name to events that Harry’s attending that doesn’t involve any of his patronage’s. So far, their joint events have been about helping the youth and KP had to basically set up the event because they weren’t invited like normal royal engagement’s are.
Regarding the visa issue, she can’t get a spouse one because if she has to prove a proper relationship with him, she’ll fail. I don’t know what other type of visa she could get in order to live permanently in the UK. The wedding dates an issue because of the FA Cup and now it’s an issue with the real royal wedding of Eugenie as her date’s allegedly being put back later in the year.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2018, 10:55:28 pm »

I think Meghan will enjoy the Endeavour Awards. Harry always does and IMO there is sure to be coverage.

Why is Eugenie's wedding a 'real royal' wedding and Harry's isn't, windsor? I know you don't like Meghan, but Prince Harry is a Royal just as much if not more, (as the son of the POW,) as Eugenie is.

Eugenie's not marrying a member of a Royal family, they are both marrying commoners. No difference. They are both marrying in the same locale, same year, no difference.

As for 'celebrity-ridden' Royal weddings, Dickie Arbiter gave an interview to the media just after Eugenie's engagement announcement  and pointed out in the conversation that, as Eugenie knows a lot more celebrities than Harry her wedding guest list will probably be full of them.

He stated that because Harry is higher up in the food chain his and Meghan's guest list will, to some extent be driven by protocol. In other words people may have to be invited because of Harry's position in the BRF that might not be the couple's first choice as guests.

Harry is a working member of the BRF. He and Meghan will be taking part before and after their wedding in engagements to do with the Royal Foundation and some of Harry's other charities and no doubt in representing HM overseas at times. Eugenie (whom I like) is not and will not be a working Royal. Neither will Jack. She is basically a private citizen with a Princess title. (And I think she enjoys being a private citizen.) That is a just a matter of fact, whether we like it or not.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2018, 11:05:49 pm »

Please no Meghan versus Eugenie on here!

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2018, 01:26:12 am »

^^Harry's wedding will be less so royal and more so tacky even without the Eug comparison. MM is supposed to be a celebrity, she is supposed to be well aware what stylish and professional attire is having worked 6 seasons in a legal drama show, yet she can't seem to get a proper look - from the ultra expensive and highly inappropriate engagement photo shoot dress, to the messy hair, to the poop hat, to the stoned look at IG opening and the very bronzed phase on Christmas luncheon and the nighty on the Christmas walk.

I'm not saying she's tacky and tasteless although this is what she shows to be. What I'm saying is that she'd better be doing this on purpose because otherwise it does not suit her age to be clueless how to  behave or how to dress. IMO she's angling for the breaking of protocol and making a scandal so that people talk about her and she becomes famous. Even if she shows up at the wedding with a dress made of Reeses, I don't think that people will be outraged. If her dress is see through - people won't be outraged. Even when the nudes and the tapes get mainstream media attention, people will not be outraged because she is showing what people are already suspecting about her motives to marry and her character.

It must be very frustrating to be like an open book to people. I'm sure she'll go overboard on the messages, on modernization, her PR will accidentally leak on twitter who she's imitating this time. Pretty much a snooze fest. The event was just announced yet I'm already bored.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 01:28:52 am by Ariel » Logged
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2018, 12:21:13 pm »

I think ..... is good move KP, good PR.  thumbsup  tehe

People will 'focus' (stay talking) of this event
and not the fact that Harry is traveling again.
good time for 'launch' event.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2018, 04:25:28 am »

Harry and Meghan to attend Endeavour Fund Awards
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will attend an awards ceremony to celebrate the achievements of wounded, injured and sick servicemen and women.
The engaged couple will meet the nominees, who have taken part in sporting and adventure challenges, at Goldsmith’s Hall in the City of London on Thursday evening.
They will then attend the annual Endeavour Fund Awards ceremony, where three prizes will be awarded, including the Henry Worsley Award.
The prize is named after the late explorer, who died in January 2016, just 30 miles from completing a solo crossing of the Antarctic.
Lieutenant Colonel Worsley – a career soldier and veteran polar adventurer – had been raising money for the Endeavour Fund on the expedition.
The fund is a project led by The Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of
Cambridge and Prince Harry, which aims to help servicemen and women through physical challenges.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-5338071/Harry-Meghan-attend-Endeavour-Fund-Awards.html#ixzz55pLIjiFu
I'm sure she'll be thrilled attending this casual event. In the past, it's been casual dress. Now the press seems to want it to be a black tie event.
rince Harry and Meghan Markle to attend first black tie engagement as a couple at the Endeavour Fund Awards
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/prince-harry-meghan-markle-endeavour-11950985
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 04:32:29 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2018, 09:15:41 am »

MM probably couldn't sleep last night with excitement to wear whatever the sponsors paid for.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2018, 07:14:23 pm »

@MeghansMirror
The @EndeavourFund has a livestream for tonight's #EndeavourAwards presentation, which is available here: https://www.facebook.com/EndeavourFund/videos/208817899695482/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2018, 07:38:12 pm »

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DU-QxDsXUAApvWp.jpg

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2018, 07:50:07 pm »

I like her outfit today. I like that she's wearing sth "unconventional" but classy and elegant. And that she's wearing trousers! Good that she doesn't seem to be allergic to them..
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2018, 07:50:27 pm »

yup she looks nice, and this kind of pant suit her then those baggy ones she wore last time makes her look less boxy

Meghan Markle eases back into the Hollywood glamour - but this time as a royal bride-to-be as she arrives for her first awards ceremony since her engagement to Prince Harry

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5341187/Meghan-Markle-attends-awards-event-engagement.html#ixzz55t6zFFdL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 07:52:42 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2018, 08:01:48 pm »

Uuhhh not sure about this.

The hair looks like Kate.

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2018, 08:14:22 pm »

The only baffling thing is that she seems to be barefoot, in winter, in London.... But I've given up trying to understand Kate's and also Meghan's impractical dressing when weather and seasons are concerned.. blink

McQueen tuxedo and a Hugo boss bodysuit
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DU-ThQbVMAAXge-.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DU-TFlsU8AAWhmh.jpg
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2018, 08:23:39 pm »

Not bad this time. At least she's not wearing painted on jegging or loose flapping pants. But the hair?? Are there no hair accessories in English?
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2018, 08:34:47 pm »

For once, Meggles is not clinging to Harry's arm.  Perhaps we can thank the umbrella for that.

Also, not much eye contact between the two from the photos I've seen:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/01/19/48CD183D00000578-5341187-image-a-86_1517514271932.jpg
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: