Royal Gossip
May 24, 2018, 01:13:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Eugene and Jack are engaged  (Read 3554 times)
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2018, 09:50:56 pm »

^I would be very surprised if her sister isn't her MoH.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2018, 01:52:52 am »

It's too bad they can't get married before Harry and Meggers.  Cool
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2018, 03:11:48 am »

They just got engaged. I don't think it's possible to rush a wedding ahead, they need to be planned several months in advance.
FrederickLouis
Baroness

« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2018, 10:12:51 pm »

Jack and Eugenie will have a fabulous wedding. it does not matter that they are getting married after Prince Henry and Meghan do.

Really A Baron
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2018, 03:17:06 am »

They got engaged after Harry and Meghan. No surprise that their wedding is later in the year.
FrederickLouis
Baroness

« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2018, 10:30:09 pm »

If Princess Beatrice is the maid of honor, could she also do a reading?

Really A Baron
FrederickLouis
Baroness

« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2018, 09:24:01 pm »

Who might be Princess Eugenie's Bridesmaids? Princess Beatrice, Ellie Goulding, and Sofia Wellesley have been mentioned. 
http://www.brides.com/story/princess-eugenie-bridesmaids

Really A Baron
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2018, 04:57:01 pm »

Eugenie's wedding date revealed: Princess will marry former bartender fiancé Jack Brooksbank on October 12

Princess Eugenie will marry fiancé Jack Brooksbank on October 12
    The couple will marry at St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle
    Had wanted to wed in September but it clashes with other engagements
    Harry and Meghan could have a possible foreign tour in the Autumn 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5344871/Eugenies-wedding-date-revealed.html
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2018, 12:24:52 pm »

On a Friday?? Odd choice.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2018, 01:21:05 pm »

^ I feel exactly the same! It's imo the best way to handle an engagement (ring).

PS

'It was the perfect moment': Princess Eugenie tells how it was a 'complete surprise' when boyfriend Jack Brooksbank got down on one knee to ask her to marry him (and Granny's VERY happy!)

Palace announced Princess Eugenie's engagement to her long-term boyfriend on Monday morning
    Couple will wed at St George's Chapel in Windsor in the Autumn - after Harry and Meghan's May nuptials
    Barman turned wine merchant, 31, popped the question during a holiday in Nicaragua earlier this month
    Eugenie, 27, was introduced to Jack by friends in Verbier in 2010, while on holiday to mark her father's 50th  

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5298961/Princess-Eugenie-tells-complete-surprise.html

PPS I just watched the short preview of the engagement interview, and firstly, wow! Her voice! Quite deep, but very lovely to listen to. Secondly, I like their composed interview, very lovely. Thirdly, I'm jealous over the ring, seeing it on video it's even more gorgeous!! Good choice.

Her dress is reworn and cost "only" ca 1500$, not 60000$ or so, and she's a born Windsor.. I'm even happier for them seeing the short clip!

I have to say I also like Diana's, Fergie's, Meg's and Liz's rings. Would absolutely love to see queen mum's original sapphire engagemenz ring, there are sadly only grainy black & white pics of it available. It must have been stunning!

I think queen-mother ring is the one that Charles gave to camilla
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2018, 01:40:26 pm »

Not really I think. It belonged to thw QM but it was not her engagement ring AFAIK.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2018, 04:31:58 pm »

^ & ^^ Yes, the ring Charles gave to Cam was one of QM's, but not her engagement ring. The engagement ring was a sapphire (with diamonds), that is said to be gorgeous - wonderful blue shade. She later switched to a pearl ring on her left ring finger, at some point whilst her husband was still alive (and not as part of the idea that widows supposedly wear pearl rings on their left ring finger).

See here
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rkE6VnCBS04/UQsJMLeuKoI/AAAAAAAATSM/IUd-HWtha4Q/s1600/_QEQM.jpg

Here she is wearing the ring Cam got as e-ring. Seems she never took her wedding ring off
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/nintchdbpict000369637946.jpg?strip=all&w=681

I am suprised by the Friday wedding date, too. Was fully expecting a Saturday. Maybe they didn't want the n° 13 as their date?
FrederickLouis
Baroness

« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2018, 09:12:42 pm »

What are Princess Eugenie's favorite flowers? What are her favorite colors? If this information is known, it could narrow the speculation about wedding details.

Really A Baron
FrederickLouis
Baroness

« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2018, 11:06:55 pm »

Do you think that Jack and Princess Eugenie will have a carriage drive after their wedding?

Really A Baron
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2018, 11:17:31 pm »

Around Windsor? Almost certainly not. Perhaps to the reception if it's held at Frogmore House as Peter Phillips and Autumn's was. Eugenie's not a working Royal. Her wedding is not likely to be televised, though the media will get lots of pictures outside. It will be lovely I'm sure but much more private than Harry's will be.
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2018, 12:33:02 pm »

I would hope that Lady Louise daughter of the Earl and Countess of Wessex would be a choice.  Would make a lovely "debut" for her.
BostonLibby
royal watcher

« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2018, 04:31:57 pm »

What a great idea!  It would be fun to see Lady Louise in a wedding party.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2018, 04:50:08 am »

Lady Louise will be 15 in November. IMO, it's more likely to see Savannah, Isla, George and/or Charlotte in the wedding party. Louise was a bridesmaid at William and Kate's wedding, but she was only 7 at the time and the oldest kid there was 8 (no teenagers). Although if they go American style, they might have the little girls (10 or under) be flower girls and Meghan's friends be the bridesmaids.
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2018, 11:50:58 am »

I was thinking of Lady Louise as making her debut if Eugenie chooses to have adult bridesmaids as did Peter and Autumn at their wedding.
Yes Savannah and Isla and little Mia Tindall would also complete the picture nicely.  George and Charlotte are considered a shoe=in at Harry and
Megan's wedding.  Not sure about them playing a similar role at Jack and Eugenie's wedding.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2018, 05:36:08 am »

^ Oops. Wrong thread about Meghan's friends. But considering Eugenie is British, I'm not sure if she'll go for older bridesmaids. The trend seems to be young children. Autumn is Canadian. But I do think it would be nice to include Louise anyway.  flower
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: