Royal Gossip
February 20, 2018, 07:16:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Eugene and Jack are engaged  (Read 2066 times)
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2018, 08:37:40 pm »

Congratulations to the happy couple!! They really do look excited and happy.
FrederickLouis
Baroness

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2018, 09:07:50 pm »

Happiness and Joy to Jack and Eugenie!!   loveshower loveshower

Really A Baron
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2018, 09:13:21 pm »

Princess Eugenie describes 'perfect moment' of Jack's proposal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcpyxv3uJvA

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2018, 09:25:49 pm »

I'm so happy for her and that ring is gorgeous!

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
sanka
royal watcher

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2018, 11:27:50 pm »

Great announcement and they look very happy and genuine. The ring is not my style but it is gorgeous.

I like how the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh were mentioned and it was not just a one off meeting.

Congratulations to the couple and looking forward to this wedding in Windsor.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2018, 01:56:44 am »

This is a wedding for me to enjoy, flaws and all, because the bride and groom are so genuine.  No flashy, garish displays that are forced and slick or overly stiff and formal.  Just two people in love that hit the right tone.  You can see it in their eyes.  Quite endearing, really, when you see something real.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2018, 02:59:20 am »

Was Fergie silenced after gushing posts? TV interview with the Duchess of York about Eugenie's engagement was cancelled after series of bizarre postings
A planned BBC TV interview with Fergie to talk about the engagement was subsequently cancelled suddenly, leaving her ex-husband Prince Andrew to field questions from reporters.
The change of plan led to speculation that the duchess may have been silenced due to her effusive online postings.
One source told the Mail: ‘The feeling was that it [the official reaction] was all better, and more appropriate, coming from the duke and Buckingham Palace.’
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5299681/Sarah-Ferguson-gushes-online-Princess-Eugenie.html#ixzz54yMTUGWD

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2018, 05:48:13 am »

^ I hope she was because those tweets were creepy.
MarmeeNoir

« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2018, 06:32:34 am »

The difference in the sentiments between this engagement and Harry’s is hilarious.
FrederickLouis
Baroness

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2018, 10:10:48 pm »

From the Blog post Who is Jack Brooksbank?, I like Jack's middle name of Stamp.

Really A Baron
LadyAva
gossip insider

« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2018, 04:42:24 am »

I’m happy for her and Fergie. That ring is gorgeous.

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."  Alice Roosevelt Longworth
FrederickLouis
Baroness

« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2018, 09:58:09 pm »

One article had mentioned that Jack Brooksbank be given the title of Baron Brooksbank. However, the Brooksbank Baronetcy, of Healaugh Manor, in the parish of Healaugh, in the West Riding of the County of York, is a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom.

Really A Baron
FrederickLouis
Baroness

« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2018, 09:54:27 pm »

Autumn wedding bouquet ideas   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dIBZxSgu4I

Really A Baron
Cali San D
courtier

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2018, 05:07:05 pm »

Princess Eugenie's wedding has been postponed to October 2018?!  sob

I read it on Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wedding_of_Princess_Eugenie_and_Jack_Brooksbank

There is a DM article of it as well, I just can't post the link because the school district where I work blocks the DM website, but I can see it on my phone.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2018, 05:24:11 pm »

That's such a shame. September is a lovely wedding month.
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2018, 08:41:39 pm »

I am disappointed for her.  She said she wanted a September wedding.  My favourite month and the song.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2018, 06:00:06 am »

It was always said to be an autumn wedding and that only allowed a week or so in September - from 22/23 to the end. The Queen doesn't come down from Balmoral until the first week in October and Eugenie knows that so she always knew that September was highly unlikely - unless she isn't intending on having her grandparents attend (and with Sarah going to be a definite I am convinced that the Queen and Philip will actually attend).

Early October is reasonable but late October has Harry, and presumably Meghan, visiting Sydney for the Invictus Games.

November will see the 70th birthday celebrations for Charles on the 14th.

My money was always on the second week in October so as not to upset the Queen's routine and have it done in time for Harry to visit down under - unless she doesn't want him at her wedding in which case later in October is possible.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2018, 06:19:27 am »

Harry and Eugenie have always been close cousins, and Harry's quite friendly with Jack, so I believe Harry and Meghan will attend. I think the DM journalist made up the September wedding wish in that article. .
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2018, 07:40:27 am »

I absolutely believe that Harry and Meghan will attend - along with the Queen and Philip - which is why I believe that September was never a serious contender, especially for an autumn wedding when the UK changes seasons at the equinox and solstices (unlike Australia who does it on the first of the month).
FrederickLouis
Baroness

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2018, 09:46:48 pm »

Will Thomas Brooksbank be Jack's best man? Will Princess Beatrice be the maid of honor?

Really A Baron
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: