Royal Gossip
July 22, 2018, 08:06:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Eugenie and Jack are engaged  (Read 6317 times)
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #160 on: July 09, 2018, 08:41:18 pm »

Cathy Jane and Sandy.  Agree with both of you.  Very surprised that Eugenie has been persuaded by someone to have both
Charlotte and George among her attendants.  Given the history of Eugenie and Beatrice with the Middletons et al, I didn't think
there would be a chance they'd be included. Who twisted whose arm and why?
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #161 on: July 09, 2018, 09:34:50 pm »

No arm twisting necessary, it is said that Eug is mild mannered and doesn't harbour any grudges against anyone, a pretty forgiving person who'll include anyone, esp after time has passed. Bea is a bit different, a bit more haughty (compared to Eug) and a touch more entitled in her behaviour.

So I think with that in mind Eug doesn't hold grudges past and included the kids, also she isn't stupid, they are the kids of the heir(s), better sweeten relations a bit...

I'm more baffled at the Robbie Williams thing.
BostonLibby
gossip insider

« Reply #162 on: July 10, 2018, 03:11:17 pm »

^^ Was as surprised as Mosaic Cathy Jane and Sandy about this choice.  A bit disappointed too.

^HRHOlya, you make good points about Eugenie's good nature as well as a need to keep the peace with the future King (maybe) and his family, but I wish that she didn't feel the need to take this step. Kate, Charlotte and George will get too much attention, IMO.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #163 on: July 10, 2018, 03:59:36 pm »

^ I agree.
Family politics.... wopedo
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #164 on: July 18, 2018, 07:33:48 pm »

The Royal Family
‏Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank would like to invite members of the public to join their wedding on 12 October, 2018, to attend inside the Precincts of Windsor Castle.
More here: http://bit.ly/2JCz9oq

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #165 on: July 18, 2018, 09:31:01 pm »

^Just like Sophie & Edward.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #166 on: July 18, 2018, 10:40:25 pm »

No arm twisting necessary, it is said that Eug is mild mannered and doesn't harbour any grudges against anyone, a pretty forgiving person who'll include anyone, esp after time has passed. Bea is a bit different, a bit more haughty (compared to Eug) and a touch more entitled in her behaviour.

So I think with that in mind Eug doesn't hold grudges past and included the kids, also she isn't stupid, they are the kids of the heir(s), better sweeten relations a bit...

I'm more baffled at the Robbie Williams thing.

Don't know where you all get your info from, but Bea seems to be able to get along with the Cambridges amicably.  She doesn't have to chat with them, but she does I'd say they are on friendly ground. No one can say anything about them for fact unless you them on a personal base.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSyciTV8obQ
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 10:42:34 pm by duchesschicana » Logged
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #167 on: July 18, 2018, 11:41:27 pm »

^ It was in the press a while ago, on their personalities. And I meant it in general like the writing about their personalities was, how they get on with the Cambs is another matter and open to speculation (the biggest issue is everyone knowing the Midd sisters bullied the York sisters to the point of Bea crying in the loos at a party, so the big question really is have they and how have they overcome this? In the end they might all put on a friendly face in public for PR or/ and in private for the peace of the family like we all do, I put on my friendly face around some people too and sigh a great deal once I'm relieved of the company of some people... The Midd sisters don't seem to have changed too much, I remember people commenting how the Midd sisters apparently made fun of Federer's wife at Wimbledon a few years ago, I think for her weight).

Also that characterisation as said is pretty general and not negative and not meant to be negative (by me). Going by what I wrote about the sisters I can say that I'm more like Bea than Eug, no shame in that. spy
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 11:43:53 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #168 on: July 19, 2018, 07:32:05 am »

Similar to Harry and Meghan. There is also a ballot process in place. Don't know if Andrew is going to pay for picnic packs for these 1,200 people. Plus, a carriage ride, even a short one, means increased security costs.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #169 on: July 19, 2018, 04:58:56 pm »

Why can't we have a bloody low key non taxpayer funded wedding for once??
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #170 on: July 19, 2018, 05:02:10 pm »

^That one was fulfilled with Chuck and Camzilla.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
marion
Duchess

« Reply #171 on: July 19, 2018, 05:37:19 pm »

^^Because they know they can get away with it!!

AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #172 on: July 20, 2018, 04:56:00 pm »

I think she will look beautiful on her wedding day.

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/126/590x/secondary/princess-eugenie-weight-loss-wedding-pictures-1406531.jpg?r=1530717266636

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
BostonLibby
gossip insider

« Reply #173 on: July 21, 2018, 03:27:21 pm »

^ Me too!!
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #174 on: July 21, 2018, 08:47:47 pm »

Most brides (but not all W&M  tehe) look beautiful on their wedding day and I'm sure Eugenie will be gorgeous!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #175 on: Today at 01:06:11 am »

TALK OF THE TOWN: Princess Eugenie's fiance Jack Brooksbank will remain a 'commoner' after they marry
Ahead of their hotly anticipated wedding in October, Princess Eugenie’s father the Duke of York has officially declared that her ‘commoner’ fiance Jack Brooksbank will remain a man of the people after they marry.
A representative for the Yorks tells me that Jack, 32, will not be granted the vacant title Earl of Northallerton – as has been whispered in recent weeks – meaning the Queen’s granddaughter will be known as HRH Princess Eugenie, Mrs Jack Brooksbank.
But, say chums, Eugenie, 28, is not bothered one way or the other, and has actually resisted special treatment.
Says a source: ‘Eugenie couldn’t care less about titles and is perfectly happy to be Mrs Brooksbank’.
Jack, a former bar manager, whose great-grandfather was an equerry to Queen Mary, is from one of the oldest and wealthiest families in Britain, even if they don’t have a title.
Meanwhile, Eugenie is considered by Buckingham Palace to be a ‘private individual’ and her name doesn’t appear in the court circular.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5978271/TALK-TOWN-Princess-Eugenies-fiance-Jack-Brooksbank-remain-commoner.html
There were articles while ago saying how Andrew wanted his daughter’s husbands to have a title after marriage. For once it seems that Andrew was told no.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: