Royal Gossip
January 19, 2018, 05:42:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pippa: The Other Midd Girl 2018  (Read 580 times)
Val
Princess

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2018, 06:46:38 pm »

Typical DM comment

1 minute ago

'Nice to see limited number of people attended to see bunch of useless nobodies.....with exception of the Queen....the idiotic and average Middleton sisters both look OLD-mid forties which is surprising since they and William are ever so lazy'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5243543/Pregnant-Kate-attends-St-Mary-Magdalene-Church-service.html#ixzz53WZneDjr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2018, 04:36:16 pm »

Wrapping up warm! Pippa Middleton keeps a low profile in a chic black coat and grey scarf as she runs errands on her bike in west London

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5284321/Pippa-Middleton-keeps-low-profile-bike-west-London.html#ixzz54YSmnF5E
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2018, 09:24:06 pm »

No helmet. What does Pippa even do nowadays? I can't imagine living such a boring, meaningless existence. No job, no kids...
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2018, 10:20:27 pm »

I actually can't believe that she cycles at all in London, being a sports nut or not. Just looking at the pic of her cycling (without a helmet!) next to a bus has me in hives. I am not afraid of cycling in traffic (like a friend of mine), but I wouldn't dare cycle in London traffic. And a crazy number of cyclists dies every year in London, puts me off even more. nervous

I guess her title is now "socialite/ housewife".
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2018, 10:22:08 pm »

Somebody wrote that there are no helmet laws in London.  Is that true?

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2018, 11:01:57 pm »

It is, although the Government are considering changing it
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2018, 11:07:03 pm »

^Wow. Ok, thanks!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: