Royal Gossip
April 22, 2018, 07:15:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pippa: The Other Midd Girl 2018  (Read 5646 times)
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #160 on: April 15, 2018, 02:54:24 pm »

^ Depends, the "reveal" would certainly make some headlines, and since I've started suspecting that she's pregnant based on recent pics, I've also had the thought that maybe she's waiting for H&M's wedding, esp if she is invited, she'd steal some headlines like at Kate's. Kate'll be "back in great figure since giving birth" and "Pippa is pregnant" at H&M wedding, that would definitely steal some thunder. And "royal bride-to-be" Eugenie, what will she wear and Bea... sigh
marion
Duchess

« Reply #161 on: April 15, 2018, 09:48:59 pm »

^^That family are experienced at using pregnancies to deflect from unpleasant issues
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #162 on: April 16, 2018, 01:56:41 am »

I think they are waiting for a huge reveal at Harry and MEggles wedding.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #163 on: Today at 12:10:18 am »

KATE'S CHIPPER AT PIPPA NIPPER

Pippa Middleton is pregnant with her first child just weeks after father-in-law scandal

Duchess of Cambridge’s younger sister, 34, and husband James Matthews, 42, told family after 12-week scan

PIPPA Middleton is pregnant with her first child, the Sun on Sunday can reveal today.

The Duchess of Cambridge’s younger sister, 34, and financier husband James Matthews, 42, are said to be overjoyed.
Pippa Middleton is pregnant with her first child and 'told friends after her 12-week scan'

They told close family and friends last week after her 12-week scan.

It comes at a difficult time for the family, after James’s dad, David, 74, was accused of violent physical attack.

The Duchess of Cambridge "could not have been more delighted" on learning little sister Pippa was pregnant, a friend revealed.

Kate, only weeks away from giving birth to her third child, was the first person after Pippa’s husband, James Matthews, to hear the good news.

[...]

The announcement comes weeks after James’ younger brother, former Made In Chelsea star Spencer Matthews, 28, and his 32-year-old fiancée, model Vogue Williams, confirmed they were expecting their first child.

Pippa was said to be eager to start a family after marrying financier James in May last year.

[...]

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6111112/pippa-middleton-baby-news-announcement/

Baby supposedly due in October.

If this is true and Pip is only about 12 weeks along, then how does skinny uber fit Pippa show so early with her 1st pregnancy and K barely shows with her 3rd 5-6 months in??

Didn't I say an announcement would come close to the wedding? Though I expected her to simply show up pregnant at H's wedding, but that would have been terrible terrible manners and a total social faux pas / suicide, so this is maybe as close as she could dare for the reveal. Will also build up some hype around her.

"The Sun on Sunday can reveal today", so this must definitely be true and some deal struck or agreement made, as they can finally "reveal today"..

PS Well well well!

Pippa Middleton, 34, ‘is pregnant with her first child’ with husband James Matthews…and sister Kate is ‘delighted’

Pippa Middleton and James Matthews are said to be expecting their first child
    It is claimed she had a 12-week scan last week and  has shared the good news
    Reports said Kate, who is also pregnant, 'could not have been more delighted'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5642821/Pippa-Middleton-34-pregnant-child.html

Pippa Middleton 'pregnant with her first child' with financier husband

The sister of Kate Middleton, who is due to give birth to her third child any day, is pregnant with her first child and told close friends after her 12-week scan

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pippa-middleton-pregnant-first-child-12405551

Congratulations to Pippa & James Matthews!!  goodluck announcement bestwishes
« Last Edit: Today at 12:15:31 am by HRHOlya » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #164 on: Today at 12:26:27 am »

No surprises here. Timely pregnancy to offset the case against her father in law. Now Kate and Pippa can dress the babies in matching outfits.
Kins
royal watcher

« Reply #165 on: Today at 12:50:21 am »

Can't say that I am surprised by her pregnancy-but the timing of this 'announcement' does surprise me. I was certain they would have waited until after Kate delivers #3 and just before the big wedding for the big reveal.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #166 on: Today at 01:17:59 am »

Cain't say it's a surprise, but just like her sister, Waity, she has a convenient timing.  bored3

Keep Calm and Carry On
FrederickLouis
Baroness

« Reply #167 on: Today at 01:52:34 am »

Wonderful news for James and Philippa!

Really A Baron
dianab
Countess

« Reply #168 on: Today at 01:56:32 am »

KATE'S CHIPPER AT PIPPA NIPPER

Pippa Middleton is pregnant with her first child just weeks after father-in-law scandal

Duchess of Cambridge’s younger sister, 34, and husband James Matthews, 42, told family after 12-week scan

PIPPA Middleton is pregnant with her first child, the Sun on Sunday can reveal today.

The Duchess of Cambridge’s younger sister, 34, and financier husband James Matthews, 42, are said to be overjoyed.
Pippa Middleton is pregnant with her first child and 'told friends after her 12-week scan'

They told close family and friends last week after her 12-week scan.

It comes at a difficult time for the family, after James’s dad, David, 74, was accused of violent physical attack.

The Duchess of Cambridge "could not have been more delighted" on learning little sister Pippa was pregnant, a friend revealed.

Kate, only weeks away from giving birth to her third child, was the first person after Pippa’s husband, James Matthews, to hear the good news.

[...]

The announcement comes weeks after James’ younger brother, former Made In Chelsea star Spencer Matthews, 28, and his 32-year-old fiancée, model Vogue Williams, confirmed they were expecting their first child.

Pippa was said to be eager to start a family after marrying financier James in May last year.

[...]

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6111112/pippa-middleton-baby-news-announcement/

Baby supposedly due in October.

If this is true and Pip is only about 12 weeks along, then how does skinny uber fit Pippa show so early with her 1st pregnancy and K barely shows with her 3rd 5-6 months in??

Didn't I say an announcement would come close to the wedding? Though I expected her to simply show up pregnant at H's wedding, but that would have been terrible terrible manners and a total social faux pas / suicide, so this is maybe as close as she could dare for the reveal. Will also build up some hype around her.

"The Sun on Sunday can reveal today", so this must definitely be true and some deal struck or agreement made, as they can finally "reveal today"..

PS Well well well!

Pippa Middleton, 34, ‘is pregnant with her first child’ with husband James Matthews…and sister Kate is ‘delighted’

It is claimed she had a 12-week scan last week and  has shared the good news

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5642821/Pippa-Middleton-34-pregnant-child.html

Pippa Middleton 'pregnant with her first child' with financier husband

The sister of Kate Middleton, who is due to give birth to her third child any day, is pregnant with her first child and told close friends after her 12-week scan

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pippa-middleton-pregnant-first-child-12405551

Congratulations to Pippa & James Matthews!!  goodluck announcement bestwishes
why it's THE MAIN HEADLINE in DM?
sanka
royal watcher

« Reply #169 on: Today at 04:03:14 am »

I also thought the timing of the announcement was odd but once #3 is born then all the news articles will be about #3.

CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #170 on: Today at 04:48:36 am »

Cain't say it's a surprise, but just like her sister, Waity, she has a convenient timing.  bored3

Yep.  wopedo
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #171 on: Today at 01:08:08 pm »

Can't say that I am surprised by her pregnancy-but the timing of this 'announcement' does surprise me. I was certain they would have waited until after Kate delivers #3 and just before the big wedding for the big reveal.

I thought the same.... dontknow

^^^ It wasn't headline news when I looked and must have been only briefly, it was the dead of night in Europe anyway, so few would have noticed it as headline news anyway..

^^ Maybe, but I don't really think so, no one's about a 3rd really excited... There'll be the birth, name reveal, 1st pic and Waity's 1st appearance after (H's wedding), plus christening, so 4 separate but connected events that'll be the only of interest, not like with the 1st an onslaught of media.. And 3 of the 4 "events" to look forward to within 3 weeks of each other, tops. So not much time to draw out maximum media effect either.

I don't think it's to distract from father Matthews, for that the announcement came too late tbh and it doesn't bear all that much weight. The reality is more like, both James and Pippa aren't the youngest, had a children wish (depending on how many they want, gotta get to work sooner rather than later), and in case of a divorce Pippa will be better off with kids. Father Matthews really comes in at the bottom of a long list of priorities on why have kids.

Funny though that Spencer & James are to be dads around the same time, and that Spencer's now-finace was not welcome at the wedding. Spencer and Vogue certainly fast-tracked their romance!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #172 on: Today at 01:52:21 pm »

Now if only Carole can get a match for her son James and fast track a wedding.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #173 on: Today at 03:34:02 pm »

Well my friends, did we call this months ago or what? Those predictable Middletons... laugh

I haven't played since I stopped
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #174 on: Today at 03:34:22 pm »

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/amp19882133/pippa-middleton-pregnant-first-child-james-matthews-kate-baby/
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #175 on: Today at 04:02:17 pm »

^^ Called it  thumbsup

Something to celebrate? 'Pregnant' Pippa Middleton flashes an enigmatic smile as she's spotted leaving her Chelsea gym days before her big news emerged

It is claimed she had a 12-week scan last week and has shared the good news
    It comes after allegations against her father-in-law which he strenuously denies

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5644117/Pregnant-Pippa-Middleton-spotted-leaving-gym-Chelsea.html
Kins
royal watcher

« Reply #176 on: Today at 04:07:59 pm »

^Oh brother-that article-smh. Shouldn't she be getting her pregnancy care and advice from actual health care providers who specialize in pregnancy health? And she sure seemed to be looking around to spot all the cameras while walking to her car.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #177 on: Today at 04:32:42 pm »

Pippa's bump bootcamp! Mother-to-be is 'training like an athlete' for the birth of her first child with pregnancy experts at her £8K a year Chelsea gym
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5644117/Pregnant-Pippa-Middleton-spotted-leaving-gym-Chelsea.html#ixzz5DPoLuP39
That's a lot for a gym membership. Maybe she has a deal with the gym to get them publicity as she might be seen on a daily basis there as the DM will give updates on her pregnancy.  bored3

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kins
royal watcher

« Reply #178 on: Today at 04:49:30 pm »

^"Maybe she has a deal with the gym to get them publicity as she might be seen on a daily basis there as the DM will give updates on her pregnancy."

True-I hadn't thought about it from that perspective.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #179 on: Today at 05:19:40 pm »

We called it!

I figured she would have announced a little closer to the wedding or just shown up with an undeniable bump.

I'm happy for her.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: