Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 06:01:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pippa: The Other Midd Girl 2018  (Read 33509 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #700 on: December 30, 2018, 10:14:33 pm »

I think he really liked Pippa because she is Pippa not because the connections. He could have married a model or a real aristo.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Val
Princess

« Reply #701 on: December 30, 2018, 11:07:02 pm »

^

Ma midd anyways gatecrashing someone’s wedding or tagging along in others holidays.  I suppose Pippa can always dump the baby on her if she hasn’t a nanny.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #702 on: December 30, 2018, 11:44:39 pm »

I think he really liked Pippa because she is Pippa not because the connections. He could have married a model or a real aristo.

Or he is the same kind of person; still not someone I would trust with my money.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Princess

« Reply #703 on: December 31, 2018, 02:18:48 am »

People like that all trade off each other.  The Matthews family are allegedly from a similar working class background to ma midd so the RF connection would be another step up.   Pippa (who was rejected by the Aristos) the bought title and money would have drawn her to the Matthews family.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #704 on: December 31, 2018, 02:40:15 am »

I wonder if William realized just how much he would be putting on his shoulders once he married Kate. Bad enough that he would have to support Kate in full despite the fact that she was bringing nothing and then suddenly he had the entire Midd family clan on his shoulders, now he has the Spencer family to placate with favors. It's like he has taken two entire families on his shoulders when he didn't anticipate being responsible for the welfare of even one. At this point in time he will come to the conclusion that he is now in fact being used to the max.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #705 on: December 31, 2018, 03:52:22 pm »

^ If he doesn't realize this by now, he is even stupider than we ever thought.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #706 on: December 31, 2018, 04:50:50 pm »

I think he was naive and stupid an kept brainless by getting completely drunk all the time throughout his twenties. Then after a decade of booze and who knows what else, he thought he was settling down with a nice middle class girl and would enjoy the middle class simple life. The Midds played his clueless self to perfection. He also thought that the MIdds would provide an escape from royal life (not seeing how GOOD he has always had it) and he never saw how Pippa would hanker after a title/bank account of her own and it never occurred to him that he would be setting up himself for a fall, a big fall once they were on his shoulders.

I think he doesn't realize it mainly since he is as determinedly feckless as Marie Antoinette was during her time as queen. The Middletons are the modern day Polignacs (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yolande_de_Polastron). A family that is mooching big time and William is too stupid to see it and won't see it. The Polignac family managed to control Marie by entertaining her at all times and being entertaining. The Middletons are keeping influence and control by ministering to his need for 'normalcy.' That is how they are effectively shearing him for favors and perks and prerogatives and all the while, stripping him of the respect that others had for him.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #707 on: December 31, 2018, 05:05:17 pm »

Off topic.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #708 on: December 31, 2018, 05:22:32 pm »

Sorry.

With Pippa, I think she's reached her peak and I think she is making the mistake of her life by thinking that she's secure; if her FIL ends up charged with sexual assault of a minor, she will be stigmatized by that. Not fair, but the world is not a fair place. I wonder what is holding up charges being pressed.

dianab
Duchess

« Reply #709 on: December 31, 2018, 06:35:38 pm »

Are William and Kate in Sandringham yet? i bet they'll love to be in St Barths!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #710 on: December 31, 2018, 07:46:52 pm »

They may quietly slip away there.
FrederickLouis
Countess

« Reply #711 on: December 31, 2018, 07:52:24 pm »

In some of the photographs of Baby Arthur, why is his face blocked with squares?

Really A Baron
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #712 on: December 31, 2018, 08:04:22 pm »

^ Because in some (most?) countries it's illegal to publish pics of minors without the parents' consent. As long as Pip & James don't allow for any set of pics of Arthur to be shown, his face will be pixelated. I think consent is needed for every set of pics, but am not sure. So I think every pap stroll would need to be okayed for Arthur's face to be shown, but maybe it's a one time thing?

Anyway, long story short: Pip & James haven't consented (yet) for their son to be shown, hence the pixels.

A long way from Sandringham! Pippa soaks up the sun in St. Barts with mum Carole, her reality star brother-in-law and his model wife - while little brother James embraces a mystery woman

The Middletons and the Matthews families are currently enjoying a festive break on the island of St Barts
    Pippa and her husband James Matthews could be seen soaking up the sun together on the beach 
    Her younger brother James Middleton was seen sharing a kiss with an unknown woman in the sea
    Carole Middleton was also pictured at the beach with her two children on Monday
    Spencer Matthews and his wife Vogue Williams were pictured taking a stroll nearby 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6542387/Kate-Middletons-family-holiday-St-Barts-Matthews.html

« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 08:10:15 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #713 on: December 31, 2018, 08:37:46 pm »

In europe kids have their photo hidden in pictures when they are published by the press.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #714 on: January 01, 2019, 03:38:59 am »

Pippa seems more interested in the camera than her own kid.

Val
Princess

« Reply #715 on: January 01, 2019, 07:30:35 am »

^^^

Probably negotiating an exclusive deal with Hello or some other downmarket rag.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: