Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 08:06:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pippa: The Other Midd Girl 2018  (Read 33525 times)
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #680 on: December 21, 2018, 03:35:59 pm »

^ Honey, the waist never comes back . . . *despise* to tell you!!    flower
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #681 on: December 21, 2018, 06:53:01 pm »

How do you guys think she's holding up since she still has no idea if her FIL will in fact be charged and when the trial is going to come along? I cannot imagine her home life is free of tension and anxiety since her husband's father is still in judicial limbo.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #682 on: December 21, 2018, 07:04:05 pm »

^ I really don't think it's affecting her that deeply. Her mother-in-law more so and his sons, but I doubt the daughters-in-law are somehow anxious, concerned or whatever. It's also not like they are facng possibly having their fortune seized or anything. The father is likely to end up in jail and that's that.
It affects the wife, children, the niece who was r*paed and her parents and if still alive the grandparents, but Pips and Vogue are fine.

And no, I don't think they are about to be ostracized from society, otherwise they wouldn't have been to all these weddings and Xmas carols and other social gatherings. It's the father's sin after all, not the sons' or daughters-in-laws' or wife's.

And the trial has been so far off, it's not even a blip in the newspapers anymore. Old news few care about.
Val
Princess

« Reply #683 on: December 21, 2018, 07:09:45 pm »

That’s what they are hoping - that the public will forget or QE will do her usual intervention and either quash it or keep it out of the papers.  Those close to the family say it is a huge cloud over them and is causing friction between the parents.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #684 on: December 21, 2018, 07:31:05 pm »

If HM intervenes, this will make it worse for Kate among the courtiers and society that still refuses to accept her. Ever since Kate married in, HM and the royal court have had to include that vile family in events that shouldn't include them, clean up Pippa's gun scandal, the nude scandal, and the other asinine antics of her family.

^ I really don't think it's affecting her that deeply. Her mother-in-law more so and his sons, but I doubt the daughters-in-law are somehow anxious, concerned or whatever. It's also not like they are facng possibly having their fortune seized or anything. The father is likely to end up in jail and that's that.
It affects the wife, children, the niece who was r*paed and her parents and if still alive the grandparents, but Pips and Vogue are fine.

And no, I don't think they are about to be ostracized from society, otherwise they wouldn't have been to all these weddings and Xmas carols and other social gatherings. It's the father's sin after all, not the sons' or daughters-in-laws' or wife's.

And the trial has been so far off, it's not even a blip in the newspapers anymore. Old news few care about.

Thing is, Pippa is always going to aim for the top tier and she can't move up with all that baggage. She is a fixture in the lower level set, but not the set she yearns for. I do not think she is happy with any of this and while it's a blip in the papers, having a sex offender for a FIL is just not what she anticipated when she married James.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #685 on: December 21, 2018, 11:03:26 pm »

Because of the endless onslaught of sexual offense accusations, there’s a truly unfortunate diluting of how destructive the actual crime is.  Sort of like yawning at the guillotine.  In some parts, mostly more affluent, it’s practically a rite of passage to have a relative who’s been accused.  Sad, yet true. 

And, it must be stated, in our world anyway, an accusation is not a guilty verdict.  I don’t think Pippa is losing any sleep over anything.  She’s always seemed to me to be a tougher nut than her mother.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #686 on: December 22, 2018, 03:44:54 am »

I think there might be something to it.

There's only an 'onslaught' lately mainly because only now are women coming out with stories of their mistreatment at the hands of predators. Just a handful of short years ago, Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein were golden and untouchable. Same with others who were previously golden and untouchable. Women are coming out only now mainly since they know that they will be believed and for some reason, things have changed. The rich and powerful are no longer perfectly protected.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #687 on: December 29, 2018, 06:15:47 pm »

He's found his papoose in life! Pippa Middleton's husband James Matthews swaddles baby Arthur to chest as he joins her and family for post Christmas drink at Berkshire pub
But Pippa Middleton decided to let her husband James Matthews take control as the family enjoyed a festive outing to a Berkshire pub on Boxing Day.
The 35-year-old wore a broad smile as she exited her vehicle, leaving multi-millionaire financier husband James, 43, to fit their little one into his baby carrier.
But the doting dad appeared to struggle with the contraption as he tried to safely lift his son from the car.
Thankfully mother-in-law Carole, clad in a chic green coat and trendy burgundy hat, was on hand to help.
The businesswoman quickly had the situation under control, and James was then seen successfully cradling baby Arthur to his chest.
Pippa was joined not only by her adoring mother, 63, but also by her father Michael, 69, and 31-year-old brother James.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6538213/Pippa-Middletons-husband-James-Matthews-swaddles-baby-Arthur-chest-Christmas-outing.html
It looks like she's not bothered with bonding with the kid.  dontknow

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #688 on: December 30, 2018, 12:38:22 am »

Pippa Middleton strolls around Caribbean island St Barts cradling baby son Arthur alongside husband James Matthews and brother-in-law Spencer as she soaks up some sun in the super-rich winter enclave where billionaires go to be seen

The Duchess of Cambridge's sister cradled the 11-week-old baby on the island
    She was joined by husband James and her Made In Chelsea star brother-in-law
    The Matthews family owns the luxury hotel Eden Rock on the Caribbean island

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6538815/Pippa-Middleton-strolls-streets-ultra-rich-enclave-St-Barts.html

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/29/22/7940788-6538815-image-m-26_1546122536992.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/29/23/7940800-6538815-Winter_sun_Pippa_looks_relaxed_in_a_white_blouse_and_blue_jeans_-a-1_1546127245947.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/29/22/7940798-6538815-image-a-29_1546122563953.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/29/22/7940898-6538815-image-a-45_1546122727723.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/29/22/7940886-6538815-image-m-44_1546122722518.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/29/22/7940942-0-image-a-31_1546122614535.jpg

Vogue & Spencer are also there
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 12:40:25 am by HRHOlya » Logged
Val
Princess

« Reply #689 on: December 30, 2018, 05:45:57 am »

Lots of scathing and negative comments in the DM especially about the FIL also ma midd being in tow

VrasmenaArxithia, stoke, United Kingdom, 43 minutes ago
I would keep my children far from my father in law if he had a history like that
New2042

Luigi15, Waterlooville, 2 minutes ago
Not surprising pa Matthews looking haggard with everything going on in his life.  Ma Midds in tow again no doubt on another freebie as frequently alleged.
New1
sandy
Princess

« Reply #690 on: December 30, 2018, 10:23:57 am »

The idle rich. What does James "do" Pippa lazes around all the time.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #691 on: December 30, 2018, 02:31:17 pm »

I wonder if James is running an honest business; no top level financier would have any of this kind of time on his hands. There is no way he would have time for jetting around the tropics and I am dead sure that if my money were in his hands, I wouldn't take kindly to him idling about at St. Barts while I would be relying on him to handle my money responsibly. I would not at all want him swanning around when his business is supposed to be looking after the health of my finances.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #692 on: December 30, 2018, 02:55:46 pm »

I doubt his clients check how many holidays James has if the results are good. And it is not as if he cannot work anywhere in the world. Same with Madeleine hubby. They can work everywhere.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #693 on: December 30, 2018, 03:22:37 pm »

^ Indeed. And finance people do take many holidays in very expensive areas. Besides, these are the days between Christmas and New Year, literally nothing's going on. Those who must work have very quiet days and some work can't even be done for those who must come into the office because partners in other offices aren't in. Most offices are closed actually.
(the exception are of course workers in public transport, police, health care who are often very busy in these days).

And how much time has James had off? We don't even know to say he has so much time on his hands... We also don't know if he took any paternal leave (unlikely or if so then in the first few weeks).
Any worker works better when they have time off, I doubt anyone's money is mishandled, James doesn't need to sit 24/7 behind a screen to monitor his clients' money. Come on now.

This is likely a Matthews family holiday in or around Eden Rock. I wonder if the Midds or Cambs are expected.

Besides, this is a very good time to make new business connections with all the other rich milling around St Barts right now. Nothing like business deals struck outside the board room.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 03:25:36 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #694 on: December 30, 2018, 03:36:02 pm »

^Indeed. This is a non-story of just a family on vacation during the holidays.  If I realllly had to, I could reach my financial advisor any time, any day.  And if he got hit by a rock or something, anyone at the business would assist me.

In reality, these people work around the clock.  It's just how the business model works.  No issue here.

Sure would like to see the baby but do appreciate the blocking out of its face.  Seems very tiny.  But, I can't remember how old he is.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
india
Princess

« Reply #695 on: December 30, 2018, 03:45:58 pm »

Considering his father looks like a cross between a rat and a giraffe and his mother has a multitude of names, the poor thing doesn't have much of a chance in the looks department.
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #696 on: December 30, 2018, 04:03:57 pm »

^^ Yeah that too, you can reach finance people any day any time.. With today's technology you can also work anywhere..

I would love to see Arthur as well, mostly because K's 3 kids all look 100% Middleton and Vogue & Spencer's son Theo looks 100% like Spencer! Both strong genes, would love to see how that worked out for Arthur! baby
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #697 on: December 30, 2018, 09:18:26 pm »

I doubt his clients check how many holidays James has if the results are good. And it is not as if he cannot work anywhere in the world. Same with Madeleine hubby. They can work everywhere.

I'm just so used to working 24/7 (and loving it) that it bewilders me that anyone would in fact bother leaving their laptop and I admit I've been blurry minded enough to lose track of the holiday season.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #698 on: December 30, 2018, 09:43:05 pm »

^I hear ya.  I did some work Christmas Eve and it seemed normal. 

So, the act of “vacationing” is a relatively altered state now.  Not sure that’s an improvement but in this case, he can and probably does work from anywhere.  Especially since he’s in finance.  Money Never Sleeps.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #699 on: December 30, 2018, 09:50:02 pm »

I just do not get good vibes from him. If he were such a decent guy, why on earth would he take up with Pippa Middleton and end up mixing with the Cambs? I get it that there is the magic of a royal connection, but I believe that it's not worth carrying the Middletons on his shoulders and the shoulders of his family.

Lots of scathing and negative comments in the DM especially about the FIL also ma midd being in tow
VrasmenaArxithia, stoke, United Kingdom, 43 minutes ago
I would keep my children far from my father in law if he had a history like that
New2042
Luigi15, Waterlooville, 2 minutes ago
Not surprising pa Matthews looking haggard with everything going on in his life.  Ma Midds in tow again no doubt on another freebie as frequently alleged.
New1

I would be so irritated if I had my in-laws on my shoulders; hard enough to pay for Pippa's expensive tastes, but it's worse to end up being saddled with a dolt like James Middleton and then Carole's controlling, freeloading behavior.

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: