Royal Gossip
January 23, 2019, 01:46:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate & William Parenting (Read post #1 before posting)  (Read 2204 times)
HRHOlya
Duchess

« on: January 03, 2018, 04:47:21 pm »

Revealed: Why William always looks after George while Kate takes care of Charlotte during public appearances - and how the habit is preparing the little prince to be a future king

During public appearances the family always stick with the same format
    The Duchess carries or holds Charlotte's hand, while William guides George
    Parenting expert says father sets son's foundation for role and responsibilities
    Couple treasure special bond between dad and son and mother and daughter

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5229215/Why-William-looks-George-public.html

BS
---------
If we read one more posting alluding to, insinuating or out right mentioning anything associated with the surrogacy that poster will be immediately banned for 30 days.  Thank you.

Mods

« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 10:09:59 pm by Alexandrine » Logged
Little light
Countess

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 09:49:47 pm »

Plus the wee boy is terrified of his own mother.
india
Princess

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 07:35:48 pm »

I'd be terrified of her too. She's an old harridan just like her Viper mother. No telling what is done to him behind closed doors.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 08:32:47 pm »

Let's not forget this photo :( https://img.thedailybeast.com/image/upload/c_crop,d_placeholder_euli9k,h_1440,w_2560,x_0,y_0/dpr_2.0/c_limit,w_740/fl_lossy,q_auto/v1495304314/170520-sykes-prince-george-tease_pe9scq
Little light
Countess

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2018, 09:11:37 pm »

That’s the one I was thinking of when I posted my comments.

Thanks for posting it.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2018, 10:10:58 pm »

I created this thread to discuss topics that are more about George and Charlotte in relation to their parents and not individual news.

In any case the same rules apply!

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
marion
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2018, 11:24:51 pm »

^^^All she needs is a broomstick
annecros
courtier

What I am is what I am are what you are or what?

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2018, 08:06:51 am »

I have looked at my son like that.
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2018, 10:44:27 am »

I've told my children off like that. The concerns there were his defiant gave, that's quite unpleasant, especially at that age, and the way she mainly kept the two of them separate from the other children. They even went there and back with her instead of the other little ones. Odd.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2018, 04:34:43 pm »

She probably thinks they shouldn't be mixing with the non-royal children.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2018, 12:12:08 pm »

'I'm so bad': Duchess of Cambridge admits she's brushing up on her language skills as she says 'ciao' to a royal fan from Italy - and reveals her aim is to 'make sure my children are better than me'

During walkabout in Leicester Italian royal fan Debbie introduced herself to Kate
    Duchess asked if she should say 'Ciao' and revealed she's practicing languages
    Debbie said she was perfect, but Kate described skills as 'so bad'
    Said she wants her children George, Charlotte and Louis to be better than she is

The Duchess of Cambridge has opened up about a skill that she's lacking, which she hopes her children will do better at.

During a walkabout at Leicester University yesterday, Kate, 36, admitted to being 'so bad' at languages as she chatted to an Italian royal fan.

In a video shared to Instagram by student Tamošaitytė Greta, a woman can be heard introducing herself to Kate as 'Debbie, from Italy'.

'Very nice to see you,' Kate replied. 'Shall we say, "Ciao"?. Trying to practice my languages, I'm so bad.

Debbie reassured her  'you're perfect', but Kate added: 'I have to make sure my children are better than me, that's my aim.'

[...]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6441741/Duchess-Cambridge-admits-shes-brushing-language-skills.html

PR in overdrive. The Cambs's PR is using the golden moment (some positive feelings for the Cambs at long last after a long while). Well done to the communications staff! And to Kate for somewhat being able to wing it and not embarrassing herself like usually.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2018, 01:16:42 pm »

That's a weird thing to say. usually parents say they hope the kids are better off (lifestyle wise) than the parents. But Kate can't say that. So she says something strange, her children may have entirely different interests and everybody is different--she needs to think first before she talks.  I don't see the Cambs having any golden moments, they are still the same as they have always been.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2018, 01:32:09 pm »

^ Not weird, pretty sure that's what she meant. Wishing your children to be better than yourself is hardly a crime and it's not always tied to socio-ecnomic status, but can be tied to anything: education, languages, skills etc. Kids can always reach sth you couldn't, whatever that is in anyone's specific case.

Yeah the Cambs are the Cambs and I have not become a fan and won't ever be one, but the Cambs can and do some things right.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2018, 01:34:42 pm »

At least she should learn french. And William to join her. Seriously it is embarrassing he cannot speak french at all.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2018, 01:43:22 pm »

It is a pity that william has not been spending more time with other European royals. It would have been a learning experience. And he could have picked up different languages and learn about other cultures in the process.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2018, 01:54:14 pm »

^^ Yes. It is very embarrassing that the younger Winds don't speak any second language. I think the UK is overall in that department very much behind the rest of Europe. But for the Winds to be like this is really a failure. They could easily learn a language or two now if they really wanted to. But they are really lazy, Bill couldn't even hack a 6 week course made for him. They are hopeless.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2018, 02:19:32 pm »

Yup and if the Cambs are having someone teach George, Charlotte and later Louise differnt laungauge then good for them ,and with Kate saying she hope they are better then her most parents would want their kids to be better and do better then them and in this case Kate is hoping her kids skills in speaking a different laungauge is better then hers
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 02:26:36 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2018, 02:28:50 pm »

It is a pity that william has not been spending more time with other European royals. It would have been a learning experience. And he could have picked up different languages and learn about other cultures in the process.
At least she should learn french. And William to join her. Seriously it is embarrassing he cannot speak french at all.

Kate wasn't taught French, her main training was on how to land and please a man and the BRF never taught her since she was just a girlfriend and she was in fact never a consideration for a wife and she was also not their responsibility to train or raise or educate. As for William, he was allowed to slack off since he was spoiled and apparently he had no real interest in making a sincere effort to better himself to make a good presentation of himself on the world stage.

^^ Yes. It is very embarrassing that the younger Winds don't speak any second language. I think the UK is overall in that department very much behind the rest of Europe. But for the Winds to be like this is really a failure. They could easily learn a language or two now if they really wanted to. But they are really lazy, Bill couldn't even hack a 6 week course made for him. They are hopeless.

William is hopeless and I am certain that he isn't at all going to better himself. At this point in time, no one is going to take him seriously, no matter how many duties he does. HE threw his twenties away on irresponsible self gratification and Kate went along for the ride; she got the ring, but the prince is no prize and neither is she.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2018, 02:42:01 pm »

^ Not weird, pretty sure that's what she meant. Wishing your children to be better than yourself is hardly a crime and it's not always tied to socio-ecnomic status, but can be tied to anything: education, languages, skills etc. Kids can always reach sth you couldn't, whatever that is in anyone's specific case.
the wish of many parents that is quite nice IMO
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2018, 02:49:51 pm »

^ I agree. And kudos to the Cambs for taking care of their kids' language skills and having them speak at least one foreign language, even better: having them grow up bilingual. Well done them on that front. And I love also that G is taking ballet lessons, and not just C.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: