Royal Gossip
November 16, 2018, 06:10:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry: Press Articles & Random Chat 2018  (Read 11819 times)
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #140 on: October 26, 2018, 06:28:08 pm »

I'm not so sure waity and murky would have stood a chance if Diana was still alive

If Diana were still alive, no way would those two con artists gotten near W&H.
who knows? men, no matter how much they love and are close to their mothers, are used to think with their men-parts... maybe william wouldnt have got together with kate because he'll have his mother, and there'll be no reason for carole as a surrogate mother... i've always understood since early on he got very close to carole and they had a firm friendship. already harry was always told to be a rebel and impulsive child and even ken wharfe said william heard more diana than harry, ie. when she said to harry not smile to photographers he didnt care. if harry lust a woman and wanted got together with her and if diana was still here and said to him she was a opportunist, i dont think he'll care for her opinion. he definitely never appeared this type.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #141 on: October 26, 2018, 07:28:50 pm »

Prince Harry is ‘resentful of the role he was born into,’ doesn’t want that for Polo Baby
https://www.celebitchy.com/597248/prince_harry_is_resentful_of_the_role_he_was_born_into_doesnt_want_that_for_polo_baby/#comment-16129118

The British public shouldn't be forced to put up with this BS; neither William or Harry are REQUIRED to stay, they can always renounce their position. Always whining and complaining and moaning about their pampered lot in life. I'd be so fed up with the both of them if I were the British nation. Their people are starving in the gutter and they have the NERVE to complain about their life in the spotlight.

Second, they do have privacy, WHEN they stay on palace grounds and inside their boundaries. Really, we don't know as much as they think and frankly I believe that tye overestimate how much of an actual focus they are.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #142 on: October 27, 2018, 10:56:18 am »

^About sums him up.  Wonder how he would feel if he had been raised in a poor family and had to work for a living, in a job that paid little and a family to support.  See how he would like that.  Nope, he is like the rest of that family, wants the status, the luxurious life, the perks, not having to do real work, not even wanting to do engagements most of the time, and all free, poncing off the poor old British taxpayers.  Can´t count the rich people, they take their money off shore a lot of the time, tax evasion very common.  He just wants it all, but wants to give nothing back and wants to live his life privately.  Both brothers the same, bone idle and self entitled greedy little devils who expect to do absolutely nothing to live work free life they have.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #143 on: October 27, 2018, 01:51:10 pm »

^^Nobody gets it all, Harry.  Not even you.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #144 on: October 27, 2018, 02:49:30 pm »

I'm fed up with this. They're like celebs who suddenly go all angsty about having to handle fame along with their fortune. First, they can walk away and live lives of the wealthy and responsibility free; only they have to give up the title and perks and military bodyguard and respect that comes only with the title. I think it would THRILL the courtiers not to have to put up with him and when he whines like this, he clearly sends the message to his people that he considers them nothing but a burden. I'm really fed up hearing this royal whining BS. Their people deserve better; this is just a slap in the face to everyone around them.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #145 on: October 27, 2018, 03:00:56 pm »

^Another thing that annoys me to no end is that they don't realize that neither of them is anywhere nearly as desired, popular, hunted and adored by the public as their mother was.  They somehow think they are as invaded and glamorous as she was, or as vulnerable, when, in fact, not that many GAF who or what they are.  So, bow out already.  It'll save other people's money and nobody will cry a river over it.

So, this self martyrdom has no basis in reality and I, too, am fed up with it.  No one with that amount of privilege has any right to complain.  Not even for a second.  If Harry spent more time being grateful and humbled by his advantages (through no effort other than just being born), he'd have a lot more personal happiness.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #146 on: October 27, 2018, 03:21:42 pm »

Exactly; he could have lived a DREAM life  if he had chosen. During his twenties, he could have quietly visited the finest places in Europe and Asia and been feted, but he threw it away on boozing and messing around and frankly, he does have a quiet life. He is no longer the main focus for the press, the world, and the mainstream is always moving on to the hottest new thing and Harry isn't new to the scene and he is not hot or even attractive. It is clear that the world has moved on and frankly if he and his brother would just do duties and live non scandalous lives, I believe he and his brother would in fact end up living idyllic, undemanding lives they yearn for. Neither prince is as interesting and I think both wish they didn't have to answer to anyone and I believe neither understand that we all have to answer to someone in our lives.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #147 on: October 27, 2018, 03:36:58 pm »

I don't get why the want to live normal lives but are married to attention seeking stalkers goldiggers who just want the perks of the position. It's polar opposite to what they're whinning about. Hary should step aside from public life. He looks a shadow of his former self. He seemed to have rebounded a bit with his speech at the IG, but even that isn't enough because he miss the whole games this year. He's looking lost and disheveled on this holiday tour. The public's fed up with this on going drama as they watch him with his narc wife being te lying cold narc making fools of themselves.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #148 on: October 27, 2018, 03:58:39 pm »

The reason they end up with these women is because they won't take control of the direction of their lives when they had the chance. Neither prince would just do the duties, do the investitures, and wouldn't just live a good life, they kept looking for someone to land on and direct their lives. Decent women were too busy running their own lives and taking hold of life and trying to build a secure footing to bother mothering them. It's not fair that their subjects have to work to take care of themselves, but take care of William and Harry as well with their nonstop whining.

IF Harry and William got their precious normal life, it does not mean that life will be simple and easy. Clearly they won't just live the life they are now used to. Doors will shut in their face, no one in the press will bother giving them the press they secretly revel in, and people who have always disliked them will be open in their dislike towards them. Life as a member of the upper 1% will end since they won't have as much, they'll only have what they've inherited and that is not enough to make them part of the upper 1% and clearly they don't know this. Life won't just stop having problems and leaving the BRF will only isolate them from all they've ever known. If they think that they'll settle in the US, the upper class in the US won't welcome them and many of them live lives of purpose and focus, not just jet setting and messing around. If they welsh out, they'll exit with no real legitimate reason and I also think that there won't be issues over press coverage since the press will either ignore them completely, or start a campaign of abuse as revenge for all the years of lawsuits and threats and sanctions.

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #149 on: November 12, 2018, 10:34:10 pm »

This is probably in the wrong thread, but it is a YouGov poll commissioned by the Independent newspaper (not a tabloid) to find the most popular royals 2018. YouGov is a leading and respected polling company.

Headline 'The most popular royals have been revealed and the results may surprise you.'

Results:

Harry 77%
Queen Elizabeth 74%
William 73%
Kate 64%
Philip 56%
Meghan 55%
Charles 48%

The survey follows the typical YouGov ratings methodology ie Favourable opinion, Negative, Neutral.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/royal-family-most-popular-revealed-yougov-meghan-markle-prince-harry-prince-charles-70-birthday-a8629906.html
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #150 on: November 12, 2018, 10:38:13 pm »

These polls are as useless as they come -all of them are.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #151 on: November 13, 2018, 11:55:34 pm »

Well the Murks is above PC.   wopedo

The only constant is change.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #152 on: November 14, 2018, 06:23:40 pm »

I just had this thought as to why Harry married Meg:

I think, given the circumstances, that Meg was the best he would be able to do. Kate, despite her title, isn't someone that anyone would want to bow the knee to and frankly near zero women would want to put up with having Kate have any kind of authority over them. Kate can technically tell Meg whether or not she can hire someone and Kate can walk ahead of Meg and Meg is required to bow to Kate and I think it would take a person with a huge capacity to put up with BS to have to deal with being abused by the press and likely having to put up with the harassment of the Middleton Media Machine on a regular basis.

It would be too much for any sane woman and near zero women lack self respect to the point of ending up wanting to dedicate her life to being a mistreated scapegoat. At this point as well, many women are in fact established in careers, their own lives, and friendships. Meg was someone who didn't have much of either and so she was willing to start dealing with what she has to deal with right now.

Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #153 on: November 14, 2018, 06:42:50 pm »

Or he is just plain stupid.

I haven't played since I stopped
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: