Royal Gossip
October 19, 2018, 06:25:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry & Meghan visit ReprezentRadio 9 January  (Read 7853 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2018, 02:13:08 pm »

^Very good points.  And if they are private citizens, the media fascination over what they wear and all of that is completely acceptable.  This event, like so many others, really illustrates how the whole setup doesn't quite work at top efficiency anymore. 

As long as they are on the public purse there has to be a return on investment and that return should come in the form of solid results for charitable efforts.  I see a major decline in that from a fundraiser's prospective.  I don't want my initiative lost in the blur of merchandising.

But, ultimately, this is for the taxpayers to decide.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2018, 03:16:32 pm »

^exactly. Unfortunately, Waity's such a lightweight and clearly shws she doesn't care, so what are the press going to talk about but her appearance. Mehgan's an insult to all people of colour and her presence wouldn't be considered inclusive in the long run. Actually, people are seeing that she plays both sides of her ethnicity load and clear. In fact, Harry was quite fine highlighting issues that affect black people, so there was no need to have this charade with this poser/fake chick. She'll show up and try to cling to his arm, rub his back and continue to act the desperate fool ready for her closeup an merchandise her attire and accessories. This circus will only deteriorate any good that these visits can do for charities.
IMO, Mehgan's an insult and the soner this charade ends, the better. i don't care at this point if the BRF is using he to play the race card as she did to them, I just want her gone as she's devaluing the monarchy, bringing down Harry and showing young women that they can use people and still get "the prize." She's a bad role model and person, IMO, that can only be used as an example of how not to waste your life to the young people Harry says he wants to help.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 03:23:59 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2018, 04:12:46 pm »

I don't see how anybody is going to stop Harry from doing what he does.  Megan seems to have a big imput at this point. So there's nothing to do except wait and Hope that she doesn't have such a superficial heart and actually will help.

The only constant is change.
Little light
Countess

« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2018, 05:06:56 pm »

I think MM I'll help as long as she basks on the reflected glory.

After all, her "humanitarian" work so far has only been a photo shoot which she's milked for all its worth.

Nah. I ain't buyin' her cr@p. "Include me out", as they used to say in Old Hollywood.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2018, 05:17:13 pm »

^exactly. Since she outed the "romance" she's done nothing but paid pap stoles and stalking Harry. She's shown what she's about and that's self promotion at any cost. She cares nothing for Harry only his position and the press that being ith him gives her. Her idea of helping is to have her picture taken and getting herself in the press. If she cared about anyone else but herself, she'd not have given up her dogs and dropped people after they became useless to her. She also has sex scandal written all over her with the DM basically saying she's a Soho House girl/comfort girl, and people say that there's nudes of her on google. She's not someone to gie given the benefit of the doubt and as i said prior, not someone who Harry should be associated with when he claims to want to help young peole. She's a nasty strumpet who thinks clinging onto Harry like a lone will absolve her of her nasty ways. Again, her mere presence is an insult and the sooner this farce comes to an end the better.

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2018, 05:58:05 pm »

It’s all nonsense.  She’s never been this active humanitarian they keep trying to sell.  She’s never been an activist for the black community.  It’s all hogwash.

The problem is that if she gets in line and follows the hierarchy of the BRF, she will be perceived as being controlled and held back and the BRF will be meanies.  This is why this will never work. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2018, 06:40:34 pm »

^exactly.  thumbsup

Keep Calm and Carry On
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2018, 10:45:00 pm »

This chick will not tow the line. She will eventually tire of everyone else's agenda and start her own. Then you will see exactly how "in love" they are and how strong their bond is. She will not like being second to Kate and she already is that. Even in mags, they have Kate and her not just her. Kate had much more mag covers when she when Kate was engaged and still does. Kate is much prettier and tall and lanky wearing clothes much better. She will not like how things unfold that way. Then she will start doing what gets her attention. That is not towing the line. At least I think this is true of her. Harry is along for the ride.

Little light
Countess

« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2018, 10:50:53 pm »

I think H feels he’s loved for who he is as a MAN. Not because he’s rich or a Prince. Remove that title and she’d be off.

She wants the publicity, the fawning, the affirmation of fame and the title. And the money.

And she’s found that in the person inhaling that role. Prince Harry.
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2018, 10:58:33 pm »

Very true. Too bad H can't see that. But men in lust/love never do until it is too late.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2018, 11:21:09 pm »

IMO, I see Harry doing what he's told to do, but definetly not by MM. The press is calling her on her bs. They see that she's fake   thumbsup
https://rochdaleherald.co.uk/2017/12/21/meghan-markle-nominated-for-oscar-for-her-portrayal-of-a-woman-who-is-in-love-with-prince-harry/

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2018, 12:47:14 am »

I think H feels he’s loved for who he is as a MAN. Not because he’s rich or a Prince. Remove that title and she’d be off.

She wants the publicity, the fawning, the affirmation of fame and the title. And the money.

And she’s found that in the person inhaling that role. Prince Harry.

I hope she works and gets the idea of what she needs to do pre marriage. Like accompanying him on appearances.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 12:48:55 am by sandy » Logged
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2018, 03:37:59 pm »

Pre marriage isn't the problem it's post marriage. Once she gets him in the bag then you're going to see her true colors come out down the line when it's safe for her and she's secure in her position.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2018, 04:09:31 pm »

If she knows what's good for her, she won't try to get out of work. She's going to need to pull her weight as a royal. And time for both of them to take serious charity work not just film premieres and sports. Enough of the cameos in films like Star Wars like Harry and his brother thought great fun.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2018, 06:22:15 pm »

As a Brit, I'd say Harry step down and move to the States if this farce is to go to marriage. IMO, she's shown exactly what she's going to do post marriage, so why have her marry in? There's no way Harry can go on about helping those less fortunate when he's engaged to a fame strumpet who only plays at being a humanitarian. The longer this farce goes on the tackier Harry and the royal family look. Modernizing the monarchy shouldn't involve marrying an actress from America and allowing her to do as she pleases like merchandising whenever she's seen in public. This is low level WAG reality show level behavior. Harry and at times Wills were doing things a bit different/modern if you will when they took on the mental illness campaign. Maybe Harry's actually dealing with it in Meghan's case as she seems to have narc disorder. i hope Harry turns up by himself like he did at the BBC radio interview and when asked about where Meghan is, he'll say out shopping or getting a facial or something like that.  tehe  I'd rather hear and read about what's going on in Brixton than about her hogging up the event.

Keep Calm and Carry On
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2018, 06:34:52 pm »

They really should just get married in the States. Nothing a petition can do to stop that. But PH will tow the line now with the BRF and appearences and such. Then in time, things will change.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2018, 07:06:18 pm »

Meghan cannot do as she pleases as a royal. Harry is the second son of the heir to the throne, even if he wanted a wedding in the US, it would not be allowed. I can't imagine the royals jetting over to the US to a large venue for one thing. And security would be a nightmare and $$$ for taxpayers. Certainly Harry's family would be present at his wedding there is no reason to "shun" him since the Queen approved the marriage.
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2018, 07:36:40 pm »

You are right, but that doesn't mean some wierd thing will happen and they elope before the wedding. I did that and had a wedding as well but I was secretly married. And my nephew just did that cos he had a destination wedding in Mexico and didn't follow their rules so he had to marry before his big ceremony. Didn't stop either of us doing that. I just threw that out because of that petition I read about on one of the threads.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #58 on: January 05, 2018, 07:49:37 pm »

I doubt Harry would get permission to do this unless they go to an island destination and have another ceremony after the one in the UK. A quiet ceremony but still, I don't think that option would be allowed for Harry. Of course I don't know if royals get to renew their vows. Even the Queen didn't and she and Philip were married for 70 years.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #59 on: January 05, 2018, 07:53:20 pm »

Let's remember that this thread is for the visit to the Radio.  

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: