Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 11:59:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry's Engagements 2018  (Read 15261 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #120 on: November 26, 2018, 05:42:09 pm »

All of them should stay out of any sort of decision making for foreign countries. William wanting to be the one to bring about peace in Israel was downright embarrassing. They should not even talk about it.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #121 on: November 26, 2018, 06:15:09 pm »

Hary left for Africa on the 25th November with Heather Wong.
https://twitter.com/cepesmith/status/1066846005809827841?s=21
^according to this chap, it’s not an official trip.

Flying solo! Prince Harry touches down in Zambia for a two-day visit without Meghan - amid reports the pregnant duchess was set to join but dropped out due to Zika scare
Officially, Harry was always supposed to make the trip alone in his role as president of African Parks but palace insiders have said that it was intended to be a joint visit.
To date, there have been no recorded cases of Zika virus disease in Zambia, but countries bordering the African nation to the north are considered risk areas.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6429491/Prince-Harry-arrives-Zambia-WITHOUT-Meghan.html
It sounds like Harry was always scheduled to go alone and Meghan’s gaslighting just like she did with his other event when he alone met with youth to deal with the knife crimes.
The Zambian government isn’t amused with the Zika articles in the British press due to Meghan’s lies to them.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/67e82792bb953ea03c853ae6bcd635c4/tumblr_inline_pisv0me5wy1uf8oc1_540.png

« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 06:19:55 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #122 on: November 26, 2018, 06:16:13 pm »

^^or when William did that speech about population control in Africa
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #123 on: November 26, 2018, 06:36:08 pm »

@KensingtonRoyal
“As President of @QueensComTrust, and as Her Majesty’s Commonwealth Youth Ambassador, I am committed to celebrating young people across the Commonwealth who are making a difference in their communities.” — The Duke of Sussex, at a @UKinZambia reception #RoyalVisitZambia
https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/1067101231393513478

sandy
Princess

« Reply #124 on: November 26, 2018, 06:41:18 pm »

The reports about Meghan going IMO were gossip. The royals set things up well in advance.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #125 on: November 27, 2018, 02:05:46 am »

Juice for one! Prince Harry grabs a drink at a high profile reception after arriving in Zambia without Meghan - amid reports the pregnant duchess was set to join but dropped out due to Zika scare
The fun-loving royal looked typically dapper in a navy blue two-piece suit finished with a crisp white shirt and olive-green tie.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6429491/Prince-Harry-arrives-Zambia-WITHOUT-Meghan.html
He looks professional and pulled together and happy.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #126 on: November 27, 2018, 02:19:15 am »

^He sure does look professional and happy.

Just imagine if she were there, she would be holding his hand while cradling her non-existent bump as he is ordering a juice and staring at him with goo-goo eyes, ugh.  ick
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #127 on: November 27, 2018, 03:23:27 am »

Neither KP nor Meghan claimed that she wasn't going to Zambia because of the Zika virus. Neither of them claimed that she was going at all, ever. The announcement from KP stated that Harry was going on a mini-tour to Zambia for two days at the request of the FO/CO. Meghan was never mentioned.

It was the DM which carried on the next day that Harry was going WITHOUT Meghan, (as if no Royal ever goes on a visit overseas without their spouse and therefore there was something weird about it!)

And it was followed by another tabloid, the Sun, claiming a couple of days ago that Meghan wasn't going because of this virus. So it was this tabloid who made up the story and it's the tabloid who printed it who will have to retract it. The Zambian government isn't happy about this made up garbage by the Sun.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #128 on: November 27, 2018, 04:17:51 am »

Whatever's going on created an nternational incident. KP has said nothing to clear up the matter as far as I know, so the ownership of tis mess is n Meghan's door. She likes to incert herself where she's not wanted.
Chris Ship on the matter. The complaning about the UK media now's funny because her fans had no issues when they reported all kinds of articles that were faverable to Meghan and selling this tacky romance.  bored3
https://twitter.com/chrisshipitv/status/1067121225409970177?s=21
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 04:24:31 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #129 on: November 27, 2018, 04:43:59 am »

Why is the Sun's imaginary story Meghan's fault? She hasn't said anything. The British Government asked Harry to do a mini tour of Zambia which he's doing. KP announced that he was doing a solo tour. The Fail insinuated the next day that there was something strange in Meghan not going, (Why? Lots of royals visit places without their spouses.)

Meghan again said nothing about this trip. Neither did Harry. Why does KP have to comment? It was the Sun who made up the story about Meghan not going because of Zika. Harry, Meghan and KP said nothing about her going in the first place.

If the Sun journos want to exercise their vivid imaginations and in doing so offend other countries then they will have to wear the consequences and retract this fairy tale. Chris Ship is a head of ITN and is just commenting on the made-up Sun story.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #130 on: November 27, 2018, 06:23:39 am »

^^^^ &^^^^^  I haven't seen that relaxed and happy looking in awhile. His whole aura is different.

The only constant is change.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #131 on: November 27, 2018, 12:41:37 pm »

Juice for one! Prince Harry grabs a drink at a high profile reception after arriving in Zambia without Meghan - amid reports the pregnant duchess was set to join but dropped out due to Zika scare
The fun-loving royal looked typically dapper in a navy blue two-piece suit finished with a crisp white shirt and olive-green tie.
He looks professional and pulled together and happy.

MeAgain probably didn't want to compete with a rare rhino. There are three, and a horn, in this marriage.  shifty

Guess MeAgain's American PR team never heard of it, so of course she wouldn't go. Probably thought Zambia was a new clothing line from Kourtney Kardashian or a new action hero.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #132 on: November 27, 2018, 02:34:45 pm »

Why is the Sun's imaginary story Meghan's fault? She hasn't said anything. The British Government asked Harry to do a mini tour of Zambia which he's doing. KP announced that he was doing a solo tour. The Fail insinuated the next day that there was something strange in Meghan not going, (Why? Lots of royals visit places without their spouses.)

Meghan again said nothing about this trip. Neither did Harry. Why does KP have to comment? It was the Sun who made up the story about Meghan not going because of Zika. Harry, Meghan and KP said nothing about her going in the first place.

If the Sun journos want to exercise their vivid imaginations and in doing so offend other countries then they will have to wear the consequences and retract this fairy tale. Chris Ship is a head of ITN and is just commenting on the made-up Sun story.

Because the story came from Megs.   It will be interesting to see if the tabs continue to print whatever Megs feeds them as a way to expose her, or if they will stop and her PR dries up.  Either way will be fun.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #133 on: November 27, 2018, 02:40:18 pm »

^^^^ &^^^^^  I haven't seen that relaxed and happy looking in awhile. His whole aura is different.

I don't see that at all. He looks happy with Meghan. He'd have to have multiple personality disorder if he married her being repelled by her.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #134 on: November 27, 2018, 03:06:26 pm »

^ You have eyes.... look he is smiling with a glint in his eye .and relaxed. Just because he wanted to marry her doesn't mean it is good for him. I appreciate Diana for what she brought to the world in terms of awareness, charity but she had mental problems and it has been suggested BPD which she certainly had some characteristics. And in those boys lives, there were blow ups and drama scenes and such hostility between parents. My God she had Bulimia and tried to cut herself and commit suicide or at least injure herself when pregs with Wills. MeAgain may bring up that emotional volatile feeling they had going on in the background which had to be there. And the trauma of losing their mom and wanting to fix it. MeAgain or the Murks as I like to call her, may be attractive to him on a negative level. He has the chance to fix it for mom who was misunderstood, outspoken, a changer and a drama queen in the palace and in the press as well when Diana let it rip. I remember well. Diana has transgressed in death her humanness to sainthood in people's opinions and as a martyr. But she had severe emotional flaws. So does MeAgain but in a bad toxic way. Harry could well be attracted to that on a subliminal level. But it is not good and it shows in many photos. This is just my opinion but if you objectively look at Diana, I can see why Harry is drawn to M but it may not be in his best interest in the long run when the emotional issue come out.

The only constant is change.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #135 on: November 27, 2018, 03:24:08 pm »

Something would have to be really wrong with Harry if he looks "happier" without his wife. He married her and if he felt this relief, he would be a hypocrite.

Diana had no mental problems. She did not have BPD. She had Bulimia Nervosa that she got under control. Why the Diana bashing, lesken? And it does belong on another thread. What does this have to do with Harry's engagements.  Diana was very well liked because she ADMITTED she had flaws.

I think Harry and William learned NOT to be like their father. Thank heavens.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 03:26:00 pm by sandy » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #136 on: November 27, 2018, 05:59:04 pm »

^well something’s wrong because he looks extremely happy without her. Hopefully answers as to why he married her will be revealed soon. I believe the real reason is to use her to play the race card on her as she did on Harry and that the marriage isn’t legal, IMO of course.
I don’t get the confusion over if this was an official trip or not. According to this it is:
https://66.media.tumblr.com/33736924c55b8a0e426cac434684c5a2/tumblr_piv07z8NUq1ud2swf_540.jpg

Harry goes to the circus! Duke enjoys a fun day out meeting clowns and performers on his solo trip to Zambia - as he sends his 'very best wishes' from pregnant Meghan
In a speech during the visit, Harry touched on his wife's absence saying that Meghan sends her 'very best wishes'.
Part of the speech: I know my wife, Meghan, had a wonderful meeting with Angeline Murimirwa from your team this past spring, and sends her very best wishes to you all.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6432949/Prince-Harry-looks-dapper-day-two-solo-Zambia-visit.html
Comment:
Miriam, Zero Tolerance For Narcissists, United Kingdom, 3 hours ago
Meghan is not pregnant. Zambia doesn't have the Zika virus. And Meghan happily visited Fiji and Tonga who do have the Zike virus. I bet Harry loves being away from her.

There’s suggestions that Harry might stay longer in Africa after this trip ends. I hope he does as the press continues to finish off Meghan’s image and expose the grifter for what she really is. She has a visa with the right to stay but not to abide meaning that she’ll need permission to enter the U.K. when she leave as well as required to renew her visa in the States if i’m not mistaken. Her time should be up this month then.
Anyway, it’s good to see Harry really smile again.

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #137 on: November 27, 2018, 06:04:20 pm »

With a baby on the way, he's not going to dump her. Maybe he's peeved at the DM making trouble.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #138 on: November 27, 2018, 09:47:47 pm »

The Duke of Sussex visited Zambia on Monday 26th and Tuesday 27th November 2018. His Royal Highness visited the Commonwealth country at the request of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. While in the region The Duke also attended a board meeting for African Parks, of which he is President.
https://www.royal.uk/duke-sussex-visits-zambia
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #139 on: November 27, 2018, 09:48:53 pm »

Meghan is not pregnant. Zambia doesn't have the Zika virus. And Meghan happily visited Fiji and Tonga who do have the Zike virus. I bet Harry loves being away from her.

I think a line has been crossed now that someone has openly said that Meg isn't pregnant.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: