Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 11:49:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 67   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Sparkles: The fashion files 2018  (Read 82546 times)
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #280 on: May 22, 2018, 07:05:53 pm »

Duchess Sexpot looks like she copied Princess Michael with this outfit. I may be wrong but I believe she wore that outfit, complete with white tights and tiara, for her civil ceremony with Prince Michael of Kent or shortly afterwards. dontknow

Barnabe et Kitty...
Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

This is what it sounds like

« Reply #281 on: May 22, 2018, 09:56:41 pm »

Her third loose fitting dress in a row.... hmm.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #282 on: May 23, 2018, 09:09:51 am »

Could be weight loss in the couple of weeks leading to the 19 May, happens to a lot of brides.  She could be preggers, who knows, time will soon tell, very soon.
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #283 on: May 23, 2018, 11:29:17 am »

I think she’s just lost too much weight and not just because of stress. Even the wedding dress didn’t fit properly. Usually a woman would choose a design that was naturally loose around the stomach.

Honestly, I know she’s not popular around here but the only woman I’ve seen make Goat’s dresses look nice is Victoria Beckham. I’m not really a fan of the brand as a whole.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #284 on: May 23, 2018, 02:29:57 pm »

^ you know you can post whatever unless it is against the rules.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #285 on: May 23, 2018, 07:46:28 pm »

'Those tights are too pale': Royal fans criticise Meghan's 'dreadful' hosiery on Twitter - and call on designers to offer more choice for women with darker skin

Duchess of Sussex, 36, attended Buckingham Palace garden party yesterday
    Paired her cream Goat dress with nude tights, but fans weren't impressed
    Argued that 'natural' tights were too pale of Meghan's skin tone
    Called on tights manufacturers to consider needs of biracial women 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5761397/Royal-fans-criticise-Meghans-dreadful-tights-Twitter.html

They are too pale and media should cut the racist shyte that there isn't choice in Britain, plenty women of colour in Britain, have been for ages, how do they find tights the right colour? Nutmeg found the right colour pre-marriage.
She's not that dark anyway sly
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #286 on: May 23, 2018, 07:49:45 pm »

Exactly. She deliberately chose tacky white tights to match her tacky white dress.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #287 on: May 23, 2018, 08:15:28 pm »

I've seen that style dress before but I don't recall who wore it. It seems very familiar somehow.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #288 on: May 23, 2018, 08:30:01 pm »

I'm way darker than Meghan and I've had no problem finding proper nude hosiery both in the States and the UK. I'm so sick of the race card being pulled every time theirs dissent regarding this woman!

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #289 on: May 23, 2018, 08:42:14 pm »

^uh-huh you can find hosiery the shade of your skin tone. have they thought maybe Meghan pick those tights her self cause she was thinking she wanted to be matchy matchy with her dress
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #290 on: May 23, 2018, 08:44:46 pm »

Princess Michael of Kent

Barnabe et Kitty...
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #291 on: May 24, 2018, 02:11:26 am »

^^That's exactly it. She expected to be praised for her outfit. When she was criticised instead, they pulled the hosiery excuse out of their butts. The race thing is getting old really quickly.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #292 on: May 24, 2018, 04:08:43 pm »

Could be weight loss in the couple of weeks leading to the 19 May, happens to a lot of brides.  She could be preggers, who knows, time will soon tell, very soon.

If it were wedding jitters (of which she showed none whatsoever) then why the back fat - look at her back where her bra line is.

Those tights, ugh, not only pure white but shimmering white.  eating cookies

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #293 on: May 24, 2018, 04:29:54 pm »

^I have done this, wear a bra with a band size smaller than normal to make sure the strapless bra doesn't slip down.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #294 on: May 24, 2018, 04:32:21 pm »

^ Cali, yes, I get it, but her bra wasn't strapless.  You can see the straps in some shots.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #295 on: May 24, 2018, 04:44:52 pm »

^Oh, which dress - wedding, reception or the garden party?
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #296 on: June 01, 2018, 07:39:58 pm »

How Meghan Markle’s Jeans Are Helping to Save a Welsh Town
https://people.com/royals/how-meghan-markles-jeans-are-helping-to-save-a-welsh-town/
Kins
courtier

« Reply #297 on: June 01, 2018, 07:44:21 pm »

^All Hail Queen Meghan-saviour of all!!!!!  worship
Little light
Countess

« Reply #298 on: June 01, 2018, 09:08:51 pm »

I think Meghan ought to wear more trousers like this pair.

https://people.com/royals/meghan-markle-burberry-coat-edinburgh/

Then she can be the 'saviour' of tailoring shops across the country.  easter-lol
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #299 on: June 09, 2018, 01:49:12 am »

Meghan Markle's wedding dress sleeves 'didn't fit' and made her 'look too straight', says Escada designer

"Designer Emilia Wickstead felt the need to issue a grovelling clarification after she dared to criticise Meghan Markle's wedding dress, but she's not the only fashionista to have her reservations.

Megha Mittal, boss of the Escada label, tells me the Givenchy bridal gown needed some more tailoring.

'It was nice — simple, clean and minimal — but the sleeves didn't fit,' Megha says at a party at the Kensington mansion bought by her Indian steel tycoon father, Lakshmi Mittal.

'At the top, it made her look too straight.'

Wary of causing offence, Megha is keen to emphasise that the new Duchess of Sussex still looked beautiful: 'She was a radiant bride and I hope all good things go their way.'"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5823283/EDEN-Meghans-wedding-dress-didnt-fit-says-Escada-boss-making-actress-look-straight.html

Mittal now better expect a barrage of *despise* mail and draft an apology and retraction of her statement. sigh
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 67   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: