Royal Gossip
January 20, 2019, 03:29:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 67   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Sparkles: The fashion files 2018  (Read 75983 times)
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #560 on: July 17, 2018, 06:08:25 pm »

She's a free spirit ... she doesn't need a bra.

She hasn't lost weight imo. She's been that skinny all the time. The dress is ok - summer dress, appropriate length, new sping on classic British trench coat, nice pastel color. The posing and merching was done well too. She just missed to put on a bra. Maybe that's what Mandela's grand daughter was shocked about .. she got flashed by a royal without being asked.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #561 on: July 17, 2018, 10:16:33 pm »

The designer of the dress is thanking Jessica on her IG page.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/image/175995695043

The designer on Meghan wearing her dress.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/175996370538/awanderingwewillgo-replied-to-your-photoset-her
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 10:21:24 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #562 on: July 17, 2018, 10:25:08 pm »

Has murky got a "photos" thread, not sure where to put the piccies.

Someone posted this on tumblr and wonders whether or not murky is losing a tooth

https://78.media.tumblr.com/1943088318a6a6d7e81ae515153d8b39/tumblr_pc13i3dz3o1xpn99lo1_540.jpg

It shows also in this photo, you have to click on it and you get a + icon thing to make the piccie bigger

https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/image/175995695043

This is also a similar link to the one above, although this one a bit easier to see.  Love the caption

Nina Khareywy on surreal moment seeing meghan markle wearing her design - I love dressing strong and influential women  -  huh, she wishes.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/1a1b8b5d4d038e27cc6126884d9a105a/tumblr_pc12gaN4pZ1xpn99lo1_1280.jpg
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 10:29:32 pm by gingerboy24 » Logged
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #563 on: July 17, 2018, 11:10:34 pm »

The tooth of St. Smirkle will need to be put in a shrine, like Buddha.

I haven't played since I stopped
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #564 on: July 17, 2018, 11:48:59 pm »

Nelson Mandela Exhibit

Dress
House of Nonie Sleeveless Trench

Heel
Dior Essence Pump in Nude

Clutch
Mulberry England “Clifton” Shoulder Bag in Blush Calfskin
http://meghansmirror.com/royal-style/meghan-harry-open-the-nelson-mandela-exhibit/

i Like the trench coat dress look . i would buy it
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 11:50:51 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #565 on: July 18, 2018, 12:16:44 am »

That has to be around the £2k mark for today's look. Potentially more with jewellery.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #566 on: July 18, 2018, 04:47:34 am »

Hey big spender: How Meghan Markle's royal wardrobe tots up compared to Kate Middleton's
One can't help but compare and contrast Meghan's luxe wardrobe to that of Kate's during her first few months as a royal in 2011.
The Duchess of Cambridge quickly became known for her thrifty ways, championing high street brands such as Zara, Reiss and L.K Bennett, not to mention her knack of recycling outfits. In contrast, Meghan has delved straight into the haute couture designs of Givenchy, Dior and Oscar de la Renta.
First... appearance as a member of the royal family
The Duchess of Cambridge wearing Reiss, £175 
The Duchess of Sussex wearing Goat, £590
First... day at the races
The Duchess of Cambridge wearing Reiss, £675
The Duchess of Sussex wearing Givenchy, £3,000
First... solo outing with the Queen
The Duchess of Cambridge wearing L.K. Bennett, £520
The Duchess of Sussex wearing Givenchy, £5,000
First... wedding guest look
The Duchess of Cambridge wearing Zara, £29.99
The Duchess of Sussex wearing Oscar de la Renta, £3,922
First... overseas tour
The Duchess of Cambridge wearing Erdem, £2,148
The Duchess of Sussex wearing Givenchy, £1,905
Final tally:
The Duchess of Cambridge = £3,548
The Duchess of Sussex = £14,417  bignono
https://www.standard.co.uk/fashion/meghan-markle-kate-middleton-outfits-duchess-of-sussex-duchess-of-cambridge-a3888111.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #567 on: July 18, 2018, 05:20:51 am »

How sweet for the designer to thank Meghan's PR agent - JM. Why don't DM print that instead of calculating how much the taxpayer's "high fashion" shopaholic is spending.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #568 on: July 18, 2018, 10:37:23 am »

Despite the amount she is spending she still looks like trash.  I've seen better dressed more elegant women in the local High Street
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #569 on: July 18, 2018, 12:29:11 pm »

Is Meghan getting fashion advice over the PHONE? How the Duchess’ best friend Jessica Mulroney is masterminding the royal’s wardrobe from 3,500 miles away in Canada
It appears Meghan's close friend Jessica Mulroney is acting as her long-distance stylist - masterminding her royal wardrobe from some 3,500 miles away in Toronto. 
The Duchess, 36, toured the Nelson Mandela Centenary Exhibit at London's South Bank on Tuesday wearing a sleeveless trench coat by the Canadian brand House of Nonie selected by Toronto-based Jessica - suggesting the two friends could be discussing Meghan's looks for high-profile appearances over the phone or on email.
The thrilled designer behind House of Nonie, Nina Kharey, publicly thanked Jessica on the brand's Instagram account, and called Meghan's outing in its $1,085 (£629) dress 'an amazing day for us'. 
Writer and royal correspondent Omid Scobie tweeted to say the TV stylist had also had a hand in the £1,300 vibrant yellow Brandon Maxwell dress Meghan wore to a Commonwealth reception at Marlborough House in London last week, her olive green ensemble at Prince Louis' christening at St James's Palace, and the Dior LBD she wore to mark the centenary of the RAF.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5965703/Meghan-Markle-styled-Jessica-Mulroney-Canada.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #570 on: July 22, 2018, 12:07:48 am »

I’ll wear the royal trousers, Meghan! The Duchess of Sussex wants to wear a tux (just like Princess Diana) on their tour Down Under... but Harry gives the thumbs down

It has been said the Duchess of Sussex prefers to wear the trousers in her marriage, but she may not be wearing them for her forthcoming tour of Australia. The Mail on Sunday understands that Prince Harry, perhaps sailing towards dangerous marital waters, has expressed his views over his wife’s latest test of Royal convention after she ordered a range of designer suits – and even a tuxedo – to wear during their October trip.

Although Meghan’s penchant for cigarette trousers and stylish flares has won her fashion plaudits since she began official duties, the style is said to be barely tolerated by Royal aides, who want her to stick to the traditional demure skirts and opaque tights.

And Harry, who has been sitting in on some of Meghan’s meetings at Kensington Palace with ‘special projects teams’ from various designers, is said to have given the thumbs-down to a masculine Stella McCartney tuxedo suit his wife picked out for a glitzy evening event during the tour.

This newspaper has been told that Meghan has been expressing frustration with some of the monarchy’s archaic traditions.

It is the latest sign that Meghan, for all the duties and conventions of her new life as a Royal, is determined to remain her own woman. And it is enough to have sparked a debate among courtiers over her penchant for wearing trousers on Royal occasions.

Though the tuxedo look is undeniably sharp and stylish, and would flatter Meghan’s yoga-honed figure, we understand that even Harry agrees it would be a bridge too far to wear a trouser suit to an important Commonwealth occasion. The final say, of course, ultimately comes from the Queen – who is said to be uneasy at the sight of women wearing any trousers other than jodhpurs (utter bs, Liz, Anne et al have all worn trousers and trouser suits over the years, in private and offical). It might also, perhaps, be a reminder of fashion rebellions by Harry’s late mother, Princess Diana.

[...]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5978247/Prince-Harry-stands-firm-wife-wants-wear-tux-just-like-Princess-Diana-tour.html
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #571 on: July 22, 2018, 03:11:34 pm »

I like the outfit on the cover of people this week at least from what I could see and also there's another outfit I don't know she wore but the black hat and beige coat or jacket look good. Again they're only from the shoulders up so I don't know how the outfit looked in its entirety. Sometimes she gets it right

The only constant is change.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #572 on: July 22, 2018, 03:38:03 pm »

It's laughtable to believe that Harry would sit on any meeting discuss her clothes for the trip. IMO, this article's her wanting to kow the itinerary for the tour and more details about where they'll stay and sp forth. She must be friustrated that no details have been forthcoming. I don't see any point to waste money on this tour when Wills and Waity went to that region not too long ago.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #573 on: July 22, 2018, 03:49:12 pm »

^ It does help get Mr. and Mrs. Markle out of the way for a while.

I haven't played since I stopped
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #574 on: July 22, 2018, 05:27:35 pm »

I don't think the article is too far from the truth. Pretty close.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #575 on: July 22, 2018, 07:24:44 pm »

How can KP blast the claims in the article but at the same time has nothing to say when contacted by the publication?
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/176163766218/generousfurydestiny-jerseydeanne

Keep Calm and Carry On
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #576 on: July 24, 2018, 02:08:11 am »

Can I get some credit for exposing Jessica as Meghan's designer clothing "pusher" 5 days before she and Harry appeared at the Nelson Mandela Exhibit? Because at that appearance the designer of that hideous sleeveless trench dress/coat thanked Jessica in her Instagram post, pretty much confirming that Jessica gave/sent it to Meghan.  eating cookies

I really don't need credit, I'm just being funny. I feel like I am psychic sometimes  tehe

I have a theory: perhaps Jessica is getting sent the designer clothes and then sends them to Meghan, therefore people/investigators can't say that Meghan is accepting freebies from the designers firsthand, Jessica is her middleman.

Also, did you see the DM article about Meghan not removing the plastic from the bottom of the handbag she was holding when they arrived in Dublin? The handbag was "given" to Megs to borrow from Jessica because she didn't take the time to remove the plastic! What a shame.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #577 on: July 24, 2018, 04:20:40 am »

^The designer's post on Instagram blew that whole "she already had it in her closet" theory out of the water.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #578 on: July 24, 2018, 04:31:45 am »

It's laughtable to believe that Harry would sit on any meeting discuss her clothes for the trip. IMO, this article's her wanting to kow the itinerary for the tour and more details about where they'll stay and sp forth. She must be friustrated that no details have been forthcoming. I don't see any point to waste money on this tour when Wills and Waity went to that region not too long ago.

The main reason for the tour is for the Invictus Games. As they are an annual event Harry has to go overseas for at least a week every year for these games and now will take his wife with him. Due to the distance it is not unusual for NZ and some of the Pacific island Commonwealth countries to add on an invitation to cut down the costs - Australia will pay for them to come out and put up a lot of the costs for the side visits to Tonga and Fiji (NZ will pay some of those expenses).

They will be the fourth and fifth British Royals to visit Australia this year after Charles, Camilla and Edward were here in April and there was a lot of criticism for Australia having to pay the cost of them coming out for the Commonwealth Games but so far there has been very little criticism of Harry's visit with people looking forward to it.

My principal had to send out a reminder letter to parents yesterday informing them that there will be no permission given for students to take a day off school to attend the Invictus Games as she had half a dozen parents write in for permission to pull their kids out for the week and a couple wanted to only take the kids out to 'see Harry and Meghan'. She decided to act early so that it was clear that she would be listed them as 'truants' if that was the reason given (they will still go but will use some other excuse - such as 'sick').

William and Kate were in Sydney during the school holidays and talking to many of the kids after the holidays they were comparing notes on where they had gone to see them. That though was over four years ago - Charles and Camilla have been here twice since then.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #579 on: July 24, 2018, 08:29:20 pm »

That's a lot of visits for one year. At people in Australia excited for Meghan?
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 67   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: