Royal Gossip
March 25, 2019, 10:54:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 67   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Sparkles: The fashion files 2018  (Read 81231 times)
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #520 on: July 14, 2018, 02:57:56 pm »

Word has it that JM has created a PR company where the brands can buy MM's merching as a means of "entering new markets and countries". MM of course just wears the merchandise and doesn't get paid directly - JM's company gets paid.

That said, the real uproar will come when we learn how much is the cost of the plane rides, the security, the entourage of 11 people, ... the wigs, the makeup, the padded bras. I think that these things get published once a year. I don't remember how they were called but it will be interesting how much the political correctness of brf costs the taxpayer.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #521 on: July 14, 2018, 03:26:43 pm »

Murky's extravagance is obscene. It wouldn't be so offensive if she was spending this money promoting British designers.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #522 on: July 14, 2018, 03:47:06 pm »

Even if she promoted (merched) British designers, it's still obscene. She's married to the 6th in line to the throne, which neither of them will ever see.

I haven't played since I stopped
sandy
Princess

« Reply #523 on: July 14, 2018, 11:04:53 pm »

The DM do not have records of the transactions for the dresses they don't know who paid for them and what was actually paid. IT is laughable because the royals spend money like water. SO bashing  and singling out Meghan for "extravagance" is ludicrous considering  the obscene expenditures of the senior royals spend and how they live. Let them all give up the perks and privileges although it would be said that it would"hurt" tourism. It wouldn't. IMO. And I also have to laugh at the DM posters who now raise "Catherine' to sainthood and being "thrifty" (LOL), the same who bashed her for extravagant living only a few years ago.Royals also spend $10,000 a night on hotels for their vacations.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #524 on: July 14, 2018, 11:39:01 pm »

https://twitter.com/ZaraPhillips  laugh laugh laugh laugh

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #525 on: July 15, 2018, 01:43:26 am »

Wimbledon final

Hat
Maison Michel “Virginie” Fedora hat

Handbag
Altuzarra Ghiandi Bag in Black

Sunglasses
Illesteva Leonard Sunglasses

Blous
Ralph Lauren Collection Striped Cotton Shirt

Trousers
Ralph Lauren “Charmaine” Silk Wide Leg Trousers

http://meghansmirror.com/royal-style/wimbledon/meghan-kate-attend-the-womens-wimbledon-finals/

I liked the look its a nice summer look
marion
Duchess

« Reply #526 on: July 15, 2018, 08:19:44 am »

Would have been better if the trousers weren't so long, looked like pyjama bottoms
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #527 on: July 15, 2018, 01:45:47 pm »

This is all I could think of when I saw Meghan at Wimbledon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1iu2uGtlBw

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #528 on: July 15, 2018, 03:02:52 pm »

Aw, why insult the bananas  easter-lol easter-lol laugh laugh  poor bananas, I feel sorry for them - ha ha.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #529 on: July 15, 2018, 04:12:07 pm »

^ easter-bunny easter-bunny

The only constant is change.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #530 on: July 15, 2018, 05:15:41 pm »

^^Don't blame me. Meghan is the one that stole their outfits.  laundry

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #531 on: July 15, 2018, 06:52:46 pm »

^^^I'm dying over here! laugh

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #532 on: July 15, 2018, 07:46:14 pm »

The DM do not have records of the transactions for the dresses they don't know who paid for them and what was actually paid. IT is laughable because the royals spend money like water. SO bashing  and singling out Meghan for "extravagance" is ludicrous considering  the obscene expenditures of the senior royals spend and how they live. Let them all give up the perks and privileges although it would be said that it would"hurt" tourism. It wouldn't. IMO. And I also have to laugh at the DM posters who now raise "Catherine' to sainthood and being "thrifty" (LOL), the same who bashed her for extravagant living only a few years ago.Royals also spend $10,000 a night on hotels for their vacations.

Catherine as well as the rest of the family are smart enough not to flaunt how much and what they spend on in the face of those who foot the bill: the taxpayers, unlike Meghan. If MM merches: appalling for an hrh. If she doesn't: apoalling for spending like she sees money for the first time.

If only she was choosing outfits that look good on her like Melania, then people wouldn't be that outraged by her representation of UK, brf, the feminists, the minorities ... etc. etc. But she doesn't dress well either. It's a loose-loose-loose for her.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #533 on: July 15, 2018, 11:28:54 pm »

Kate (I won't call her Catherine) and Meghan never told the media how much they spend on clothes. Kate was wildly criticized for her spending habits on KP which she and WIll did not inhabit and Kate does not come cheap. THe whole clan are a bunch of Marie Antoinettes and Meghan fits right it.
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #534 on: July 15, 2018, 11:43:00 pm »

^True, they are all Marie Antoinettes.

I still find it hilarious that as soon as Megs or Kate exit their cars, the press is told by their staff who they are wearing. Why even tell the press and have them focus on that, rather the focus should be on the place, people or charity they are visiting. Let the press do research on their own to find out what designer they are wearing.  sigh
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #535 on: July 16, 2018, 01:08:17 am »

@Sandy I agree with what you say but I am a bit overwhelmed at your saying a negative comment about Markles (Marie Antoinette). I don't think I ever read one from you about her. Well, I like a poster than can see both sides of things.  We should all be more like that in life.

The only constant is change.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #536 on: July 16, 2018, 01:21:56 am »

Royals don't live like the "rest of us" like that picture gallery in Us Magazine where there are a series of photos showing how Celebrities are like the "rest of us" (yeah right) showing people like Jennifer Lawrence buying ice cream and Brad Pitt getting a parking ticket.  ALl the royals spend lots and lots of money and try to be "normal."
"
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #537 on: July 16, 2018, 03:11:24 am »

Zara is my new favorite!  laugh
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #538 on: July 16, 2018, 05:05:02 am »

^Is this her real account?
^^True, the rf are not like the rest of us and they never will be. However. Meghan doesn't fit in. BRF are smart not to show how much they spend. Once a year their public spending is revealed but that's it. They don't go to laineygossip to brag that they'll go to shop where the future queen shops like Meghan did, they don't call daddy to give an interview how distressed they are, they don't go to blindgossip to spill how Charles and Camilla sleep, and they certainly don't go on an endless shopping spree.

Meghan does not fit at all. She's everything brf is not. I can't wait to see the yearly spending report of the royals because this is where we'll get the numbers of how much she costs to the taxpayer, besides the expensive and ill-fitting obnoxious nouveau riche shopping sprees. Also, I am not defending the Cambridges but if you're stuck with an old building where you can't level it to the ground and start from scratch it is a money pit to renovate it. I remember the scandal but a lot of money went to renovate the pipes. Can you imagine in the 21st century to get yellowish water from the pipes and on top of that to have your taps separated so that you either have hot water or cold water but not both at the same time.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #539 on: July 16, 2018, 07:39:26 am »

^ No. It says parody/fiction.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 67   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: