Royal Gossip
March 21, 2019, 08:58:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 67   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Sparkles: The fashion files 2018  (Read 81002 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #300 on: June 09, 2018, 11:22:56 am »

I didnt know the Mittals had bought Escada... well they cant accuse her of racism or yes?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #301 on: June 09, 2018, 04:30:48 pm »

^ Technically not, but who knows how nutters would spin this...
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #302 on: June 09, 2018, 04:37:04 pm »

https://people.com/royals/meghan-markle-breaks-protocol-dress-trooping-the-colour/

thumbsdown

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
BostonLibby
courtier

« Reply #303 on: June 09, 2018, 06:03:19 pm »

^ Completely agree on your thumbs done.  That dress was inappropriate for the occasion.  I thought she looked ridiculous.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #304 on: June 09, 2018, 07:58:22 pm »

^I agree completely!

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
marion
Duchess

« Reply #305 on: June 09, 2018, 08:04:04 pm »

Why doesn't someone in the RF tell her how to dress appropriately? I thought Samantha the Panther was supposed to be giving her Princess lessons? She just has to be the centre of attention and thinks she can get away with anything as no one can criticise her for fear of being called racist.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #306 on: June 09, 2018, 08:36:30 pm »

So much skin on show. She looked appalling.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #307 on: June 09, 2018, 08:42:35 pm »

I like the outfit, but it reminds me a lot of some stuff Diana used to wear (the cut on upper body) and I find it inapproprate.
logically
courtier

« Reply #308 on: June 09, 2018, 08:47:37 pm »

^ I have to agree. Also, not her fault if she has a an advisor.  It is Advisors fault...  WK, Willy and those kids look like they are from 100 years ago
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #309 on: June 09, 2018, 08:57:59 pm »

She clearly doesn't have a royal fashion advisor. I bet Mulroney picked that dress out for her.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #310 on: June 09, 2018, 09:56:44 pm »

She’s 37 years old, not a young girl, and supposedly knows how to read and understands performance appearance so any fault in her dress is her own fault.  Look it up.  Ask.  This was an important occasion and deserved her attention, not to draw attention. Louis XIV said it perfectly in regards to royal behavior, “We are not individuals.” 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #311 on: June 09, 2018, 11:16:58 pm »

^ Perfectly said indeed. That brings it to the point quite well.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #312 on: June 10, 2018, 01:06:12 am »

Why doesn't someone in the RF tell her how to dress appropriately? I thought Samantha the Panther was supposed to be giving her Princess lessons? She just has to be the centre of attention and thinks she can get away with anything as no one can criticise her for fear of being called racist.

Supposedly Megs is rejecting all advice other than the Late Frank Sinatra and doin' it her way......
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #313 on: June 10, 2018, 02:42:25 am »

she's still going for the sex kitten look within Royal looking boundaries.  but my God she's just not that attractive I don't understand what he saw in her.   she really must have a sexual magnetism in person. And yes she's completely inappropriate but that's par for the course she's an inappropriate person to be in this family as it was.

The only constant is change.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #314 on: June 10, 2018, 02:46:17 am »

Ugh she is way too old to be looking like a 'sex kitten'. She should have known better than to wear what she did.
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #315 on: June 10, 2018, 03:15:41 am »

^ & ^^ I didn’t want to be the one to point it out first tehe but since you guys did: yessss! I know we can’t all be beauty queens but you’d think she’d at least be cute. Even that she is not. She also really needs to keep those hair extensions in. They at least add some attracivensss to her face. Without them she’s even more unattractive to look at.

The only thing he saw in her was the fake persona she sold him and as he was too stupid to make a move with Cressida or find someone else nice, he bought the fake persona as that was easier and he had no other options.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #316 on: June 10, 2018, 10:52:13 am »

They are the Kardashians of the Royal Family. It's disappointing to watch tradition unravel on one side. On the other side I guess it was going to happen at some point in history.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #317 on: June 10, 2018, 03:30:40 pm »

@HRH Olya  -  I like the outfit, but it reminds me a lot of some stuff Diana used to wear (the cut on upper body) and I find it inapproprate.  Agree, inappropriate and similar to some of Diana´s frocks,   but Diana mostly wore that off the shoulder style for evening events, not Trooping the Colour  -  that was really bad form yesterday and why dork haza does not ask what she is wearing and is it appropriate heaven alone knows.  Him of all people with his upbringing, should have realised she looked like a tart at Trooping the Colour in that frock.  Samantha the Panther is obviously not getting anywhere with murky, the same as none of the others have ever taken the commoner out of council cath, not even one small bit.  Tarts Together, that should be their name.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #318 on: June 10, 2018, 03:50:43 pm »

Harry bags a shock role... as Meghan's secret stylist by personally helping his new royal bride pick the perfect outfits for her public engagements

Most husbands do everything they can to avoid shopping for clothes with their wives, but Prince Harry has proved a surprising exception. I’m told he’s become Meghan’s secret stylist, personally helping her choose outfits for her new life as a Royal.

Of course, unlike most men, Harry isn’t being dragged around Primark on Oxford Street all day. His shopping trips with his new bride consist of having high-end designers visit them at Kensington Palace.

And according to well-placed sources in the fashion industry, Harry has been keenly giving tips for her new fit-for-a-duchess wardrobe.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5825307/TALK-TOWN-Harry-bags-shock-role-Meghans-secret-stylist.html

easter-lol Harry should be the last one giving anyone fashion tips .if he is that explains all her " sexy" clothes hary seems to have a thing for off the shoulders ,and those tights she wore at the garden party
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #319 on: June 10, 2018, 04:53:58 pm »

That makes total sense at Harry's input is in on this. Well she is asking his opinion so you got to give her credit for that

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 67   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: