Royal Gossip
January 22, 2019, 07:05:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 [66] 67   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Sparkles: The fashion files 2018  (Read 76245 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1300 on: December 24, 2018, 04:47:04 pm »

I dont think that is the same hat KF.

About Meghan that red reformation dress was modified I suppose especially for her so at least is not as easy as buy and then return. If anything she had good relation with x designers and she is getting freebies or loans.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1301 on: December 25, 2018, 05:33:03 pm »

Classic Kate wins the Christmas Day style war with a festive 1940s Catherine Walker coat, as modern Meghan supports pal Victoria Beckham by wearing her £2,250 jacket, £1,000 boots and clutching Posh's £1,200 bag
She wore a double breasted tailored £2,250 coat from the VB line, as well as a pair of boots by David Beckham's wife. The stylish Duchess also carried a £1,200 powder box bag by the Spice Girl turned designer.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6528583/Duchess-Cambridge-opts-1940s-look-Meghan-Markle-moody-blue-Sandringham.html
Waity looks ridiculously thin. VB’s clothing company’s loosing money and would have no issues loaning clothes for the pr. The cost is totally obscene though.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 05:38:26 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1302 on: December 25, 2018, 05:38:40 pm »

About Meghan that red reformation dress was modified I suppose especially for her so at least is not as easy as buy and then return. If anything she had good relation with x designers and she is getting freebies or loans.

I think she is only on good terms with these designers because of her title. Before she was titled, she was likely refused by the very same designers who now throw freebies her way. I am sure she is at a point where she can rake in the haul of designer clothes far more effortlessly than if she were in fact still a third tier actress.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1303 on: December 25, 2018, 05:49:40 pm »

Another fashion fail. The tag’s in the coat. It might be the care instructions but it’s an odd place to put it in a high priced garment.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/1d9b21fe45a576383a0c04c7e466c403/tumblr_pkateue6Nw1xpn99lo2_640.jpg
https://66.media.tumblr.com/ba9905ac26693d73185a8e6c5dd7eaa9/tumblr_pkateue6Nw1xpn99lo1_640.jpg

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #1304 on: December 25, 2018, 06:08:22 pm »

^ Looks very much like care instructions, I wouldn't cut those out either. Bad placement though. But what else can anyone expect from Vic the "designer"? sigh
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1305 on: December 25, 2018, 06:17:18 pm »

^^Now, that's just lazy.  You do cut those out and place them with the extra buttons in the pocket for the dry cleaner.  Any fashionista knows that.  Or, if you've got a good tailor, you cover them with a flap of fabric, especially on a dark item.  Dumbbell move.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1306 on: December 25, 2018, 07:03:40 pm »

She is trash and that is the end of it. Look how she used to dress. She has tamed down the sex kitten to be royal.  Harry is crazy in my opinion. And nothing new to expect from her. She is looking worse and worse in the mags. I wonder why? She was cuter in earlier pictures pre RF

The only constant is change.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1307 on: December 25, 2018, 07:31:35 pm »

^ please do not use that kind of words to comment (like trash).

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1308 on: December 25, 2018, 08:33:31 pm »

^ What is the polite word for trash and I will use that word. I didn't think that was bad, just descriptive. 

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1309 on: December 25, 2018, 08:37:41 pm »

^  I think it is better in general if we avoid name calling.  flower

lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1310 on: December 25, 2018, 09:28:11 pm »

@ Alexandrine Merry Christmas and I will try my hardest not to name call no matter how tempting.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1311 on: December 25, 2018, 09:31:03 pm »

@Iesken I think all of us need to try our hardest from time to time! Merry christmas to you too!

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1312 on: December 27, 2018, 02:28:49 pm »

^^ There's no polite substitute for that word although it suits her perfectly. Too bad we can't use it.

^8 - Exactly. Overpriced plain looking clothes of low fabric quality and Meggy's merching them with the care instructions on makes those clothes look like a sloppy design job. Again - VB, what else can you expect.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #1313 on: December 27, 2018, 02:44:39 pm »

Megs looks like a scarecrow.  She all skinny and angular with no shape to her at all -- no waist, no breasts, very, very broad shoulders, twigs for legs, long arms.  Nothing looks good on her.  I don't know why any designer would want her to wear anything of theirs.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1314 on: December 27, 2018, 04:25:57 pm »

Revealed: How Meghan's BUMP allowed her to pull off a Victoria Beckham dress on Christmas Day - after previously claiming the designs didn't flatter her 'short torso'
And now an expert has revealed that the changes Meghan's body is going through during her pregnancy means she is able to wear pieces she previously would not have felt comfortable in.
Speaking to FEMAIL, celebrity stylist Lucas Armitage said: 'Meghan has reached fashion icon status through understanding what works on her body.  laugh
'However this week she was spotted in one of Victoria's dresses. Obviously pregnancy changes the body vastly and means expectant mothers will reassess what works and what doesn’t. This time VB made the cut.'
Speaking about the rest of her £4050 ensemble, Lucas concluded: 'We know Meghan loves a structured double-breasted coat as well as a chic navy hue. The bag adds an interesting yet functional detail with its concealed mirror perfect for festive touch ups.'
One Tuesday Meghan opted for a £1,250 v-neck knitted sweater dress from Victoria's Pre-Fall '18 collection, following the designer's recommendation to pair it with boots.
The duchess teamed it with a pair of classic knee-high boots from the range, priced at £1,250 and competed the look with a quirky box bag complete with internal mirror, costing £1,550.
Speaking in the past interview, Meghan, who is 5ft6ins, said she felt her waist wasn't long enough to wear certain dresses.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6532543/How-pregnancy-helped-Meghan-FINALLY-pull-Victoria-Beckham-dress.html
VB is hemeroging money so she needs any publicity she can get, hence Meghan dressed rom head to toe in her clothing. Designers should know by now that this rough woman won't look good n their clothing and just because she'll get them the press that they want, it's not necssarily good for their business. In this instance, Meghan's thought to look like a mess and dressed for a funeral.

Comments:
Having my say , Dublin, Ireland, 2 minutes ago
She did not pull it off. It looked like an unkempt overpriced ill fitting mess that cost over £10,000. She has yet to wear anything twice or under a £10.000 price tag and is that coat not exactly like the Givenchy she wore announcing her pregnancy at Eugenie's wedding and then not showing up for the reception. The woman is a schemer and a divider.
EmmyK, Chicago, United States, less than a minute ago
Impossible to grasp how it is possible to spend 1.5 million pounds on clothing and continually look this unkept & messy. It boggles the mind.

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1315 on: December 27, 2018, 06:35:15 pm »

Classic Kate wins the Christmas Day style war with a festive 1940s Catherine Walker coat, as modern Meghan supports pal Victoria Beckham by wearing her £2,250 jacket, £1,000 boots and clutching Posh's £1,200 bag
She wore a double breasted tailored £2,250 coat from the VB line, as well as a pair of boots by David Beckham's wife. The stylish Duchess also carried a £1,200 powder box bag by the Spice Girl turned designer.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6528583/Duchess-Cambridge-opts-1940s-look-Meghan-Markle-moody-blue-Sandringham.html
Waity looks ridiculously thin. VB’s clothing company’s loosing money and would have no issues loaning clothes for the pr. The cost is totally obscene though.

So Waity wore something expensive. I wonder what her upkeep costs.
michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #1316 on: December 27, 2018, 06:51:49 pm »

Kate was most definitely the best dressed. It doesn't look like she over did it.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1317 on: December 27, 2018, 06:53:55 pm »

The coat was nice but she is too thin so it was not a flattering fit.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1318 on: December 27, 2018, 07:42:01 pm »

It was flattering her waistline very nicely.

Kate knows how to shop in cheap stores, show up in recycled outfits and in not so expensive ones so when she shows up all premium price I\m ok with that because I\ll see it a few more times. With Meg - not so much. She just loves to spend and spend and that's not ...environmentally friendly.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1319 on: December 27, 2018, 07:42:22 pm »

Off topic....

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 [66] 67   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: