Royal Gossip
March 26, 2019, 01:20:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 ... 67   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Sparkles: The fashion files 2018  (Read 81249 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1180 on: November 20, 2018, 12:19:34 am »

^Oh my yes.  ^^Do we know how much this creation cost, Fly?

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1181 on: November 20, 2018, 12:32:21 am »

^ Not yet cause the top and skirt are bespoke.

I don't know  how she does it all this money and she still looks bad in clothes her best look really was when she was on suits to bad she couldn't take the glam team with her
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #1182 on: November 20, 2018, 02:16:56 am »

Always with a belt and the dress is always dragging the ground. Tacky tacky tacky!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1183 on: November 20, 2018, 02:55:16 am »

^Very.  And in the rain, too.  Dragging a ^^bespoke dress through the muck is just unbelievable.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1184 on: November 20, 2018, 03:28:30 am »

The Markle sparkle! Meghan dazzles in a £895 sequin top and £850 maxi skirt her Royal Variety Performance debut - and finishes the look with her favourite £7,000 diamond earrings
* The £895 sequin top and £850 maxi skirt skimmed over her baby bump
* Pregnant Meghan, 37, added a pair of £7,000 diamond earrings by Birks
Adding to the drama of tonight's look, Meghan plumped for a pair of £726 black high heeled pumps by go-to shoe brand Aquazzura.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6407357/Meghan-Markle-wears-Safiyaa-Royal-Variety-Performance.html
The strap is believed to be a bra strap. Klassy.

Keep Calm and Carry On
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #1185 on: November 20, 2018, 10:42:04 am »

How is it so hard to wear an appropriate dress to a performance? Something like this would have been gorgeous and not too expensive https://www.net-a-porter.com/gb/en/product/1098274/needle___thread/lustre-tiered-embellished-tulle-gown

Or this https://www.net-a-porter.com/gb/en/product/1103674/rebecca_vallance/l-amour-off-the-shoulder-crepe-gown

sandy
Princess

« Reply #1186 on: November 20, 2018, 01:56:19 pm »

I don't believe it's a bra strap. The gown should have been strapless and better tailored. She could have had a nice necklace with the outfit. Where are people who can tailor her clothes?! So many other gowns to choose from! I would have chosen a soft color for her with long sleeves, maybe a chiffon in lavender.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1187 on: November 20, 2018, 03:12:51 pm »

A shawl/wrap would’ve solved everything as far as the kind of sloppy, twisted straps and neckline go.  It’s still a hot mess.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1188 on: November 20, 2018, 03:25:53 pm »

I don't believe it's a bra strap. The gown should have been strapless and better tailored. She could have had a nice necklace with the outfit. Where are people who can tailor her clothes?! So many other gowns to choose from! I would have chosen a soft color for her with long sleeves, maybe a chiffon in lavender.

This isn't even a gown in the real sense of the word; when I think gown, I think of grand sweeping trains and faultless seams and the best possible fabrics. This is more like a dress you would wear to prom, not to a royal event. No recent generation of royals takes any pride in anything.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1189 on: November 20, 2018, 04:11:11 pm »

Maybe prom dress sounds about right.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #1190 on: November 20, 2018, 05:57:58 pm »

^^ Yes!
This outfit is horrible. Looks also kinda summery and is way too little fabric for this cold time of the year. "Bespoke" by adding a bikini strap.. And whadup with all the black? Is she allergic to colours?
SouthernBelle
gossip insider

« Reply #1191 on: November 20, 2018, 06:26:13 pm »

Prom dress is the perfect description! 
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1192 on: November 20, 2018, 06:32:38 pm »

Revealed: The VERY clever make-up trick Meghan uses to highlight her 'best features' - and it helps to boost her pregnancy glow even further
* Meghan accentuated décolletage at Royal Variety with glittering highlighter
* Technique carries on the dewy look she favours on her face and boosts her glow
* Her love of off-the-shoulder and boat necks allows her to showcase trick
In fact, her love of off-the-shoulder and boat neck styles lends itself to a sweep of highlighter across the collar bone, and now that she's expecting her first child the technique only serves to boost her pregnancy glow even further.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6409913/The-clever-make-trick-Meghan-uses-highlight-best-features.html
Comments:
Pathless Woods, Tree Hollow, Netherlands, 27 minutes ago
OMG, this is seriously tackier than already tacky. Body glitter AND hideous sequin....She looks like an expired pole dancer.
JHolliday, Colorado Springs, United States, 34 minutes ago
So the royals use glitter now ? This is more Las Vegas Strip than British Monarchy.
null, default, 39 minutes ago
She's very low class. All you have to do is look at her family. Apples and trees people. Poor Harry squandered his precious gift of choice of partner from virtually any suitable female on earth.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1193 on: November 20, 2018, 06:41:54 pm »

She's very low class. All you have to do is look at her family. Apples and trees people. Poor Harry squandered his precious gift of choice of partner from virtually any suitable female on earth.

I wonder how many decent women would want a balding, bloated (from too much alcohol) dolt who still hasn't come to realize that he isn't in his teens or twenties anymore.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1194 on: November 21, 2018, 06:32:36 pm »

Maternity wear? Meghan’s in a mini dress! Pregnant Duchess of Sussex glows in a burgundy frock and matching coat from her favourite Canadian high street brand Club Monaco
Meghan, 37, looked radiant this morning in a £282 burgundy dress with a velvet collar from her favourite Canadian brand Club Monaco as she arrived at the Hubb Community Kitchen in West London.
The mother-to-be's above-the-knee dress was a rather more daring length than we're used to seeing on the Duchess who usually favours midi skirts and dresses ending at the mid-calf.
The Duchess finished off the outfit with a pair of £770 black pointed ankle boots by her wedding dress designer, Givenchy.
Despite previously professing to dislike colourful lipstick, Meghan switched up her usual look and wore a subtle berry shade to complement her outfit.
Despite embracing a new life in the UK, the royal is still fiercely loyal to brands from Canada and the US - with many recommended by her unofficial stylist Jessica Mulroney who lives in Toronto.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/index.html

Merchandising during what’s supposed to be a private charitable visit.  bored3
A gift from Harry? Mother-to-be Meghan sports a new ring spelling out 'love' - as she continues to rip up royal style rules with her quirky accessories
The trinket is believed to be the $70 (£54) 'jamie love ring' from LA-based jeweller Meredith Hahn. 
The Meredith Hahn ring is available in a range of materials, including 18K yellow or rose gold vermeil, as well as sterling silver, all of which are priced at $70 (£54).
However, it is also possible to purchase a solid 14K yellow or rose gold option, both of which retail for $295 (£230).
Although the origin of Meghan's ring has not been confirmed, it appears as though her version may be rose gold.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6414059/Meghan-sports-new-ring-spelling-love.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #1195 on: November 21, 2018, 06:48:09 pm »

Nice dress and coat, but I'm not sure why she's wearing expensive new stuff and heels to a kitchen.

The 'love' ring is so unbelievably tacky, and so typical of her.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1196 on: November 21, 2018, 08:29:31 pm »

Those colors she wears are best for her. ANd it is a nice outfit.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #1197 on: November 21, 2018, 08:46:22 pm »

@Windsor2...."expired pole dancer "  laugh laugh laugh

Everything about her is tacky
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #1198 on: November 21, 2018, 08:47:30 pm »

the coat is nice but the dress is frumpy
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1199 on: November 22, 2018, 01:08:21 am »

She is the most hit and miss person I have ever seen in fashion. And in some photos she looks attractive and others plain. But always the messy hair and unkeptness looming over the look. I wonder how she is in person

The only constant is change.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 ... 67   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: