Royal Gossip
November 16, 2018, 06:08:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 [57] 58 59   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Sparkles: The fashion files 2018  (Read 60938 times)
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1120 on: November 03, 2018, 10:48:29 am »

^ And you find it completely unsuspecting that exactly on this trip, a royal tour for UK royalty, a Canadian walks into jag showroom and walks out of it with a free brand new car. I mean, the PM son has all kinds of perks sounds like an overstretch here.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #1121 on: November 03, 2018, 11:02:56 am »

Ben was there for the IG with his wife, who left earlier than he did back to Canada. Ben wasn't present for the entire Royal tour, neither was Jessica, and neither were seen with the Sussexes in Australia. Canadian and other PMs do have some pull. Cherie Blair and the Blair children certainly got enough perks over the years. Plus, this is the Fail reporting. How do we know this car was free, in fact. The DM  might be hinting that it's because of Jessica being Meghan's best friend (untrue) and stylist, but presents no proof of the insinuation because there isn't any.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1122 on: November 03, 2018, 11:33:46 am »

How do we know there isn't any? I see a smoking gun here.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1123 on: November 03, 2018, 03:17:02 pm »

Don't know about Canada but any former politician or family member would be breaking ethics violations if they received gifts while on a visit paid for by any taxpayer, however loosely, or, in this case, directly, if Jessica is a "fashion consultant" to Sparkles.  This could bite the BRF, if true.  Ben's a lawyer and should know better, if he's on the receiving end, so Jessica's the likely receiver.  Not cool.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #1124 on: November 03, 2018, 03:46:05 pm »

I'm just catching up with this thread (and have a couple of others I haven't read in a while to catch up with), sorry for dredging up discussed things, but:

That beach dress with the thigh-high split which was basically see-through, I have no words. That she thought this'd be okay to wear on an official engagement is beyond me. Take out the "royal" stuff and "representing the queen", no sane woman would wear such a thing to a work event!!! That's a great dress for your private time in summer in your garden, at home or at the beach, and that's it.
Even Waity the Flasher managed to avoid sth as embarrassing as this.

The tag: no excuse for that and a major faux pas. 1. I'll never understand people who don't wash their clothes before 1st wear, so this is baffling from that point alone. 2. Tour wardrobe is usually prepared even months in advance, even though they married recently this wardrobe was nonetheless put together a while ago. So how come it hasn't been de-tagged, washed(!!) and prepared appropriately before leaving England? Usually work clothes are ironed once more after travel etc, so in that last stage, how can the tag have been missed?
Tags are for these reasons alone always a huge faux pas in my eyes. Unless you do what Carrie Heffernan did for one episode of King of Queens: shopped like a maniac, wore the stuff and returned in during the alloted time frame, in which case you can't take off tags.

The spending has been ridiculous.

The jewellery also. Waity's trinkets are horrible, never thought someone could top them, but here we are: Murky wears even smaller stones at even larger prices! Unbelievable.

And we have proof that she takes freebies, just like with the Cambs, even though it's "forbidden".
https://people.com/royals/jeweler-learns-meghan-markle-received-earrings-she-gifted-her-when-the-royal-wears-them-on-tour/

The Mulroneys bagging a freebie Jag tops it all. Not sure what is the worst on this long list of cockups from the past couple of weeks alone.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1125 on: November 03, 2018, 05:15:42 pm »

Of course they're denying the story about the free car. Just because she drives a diffreent car doesn't mean that she wasn't gifted this car.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/179722382278

Coincidence; I think not. This woman's obsessed with Diana and wants to be her.  nervous
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/179722323478/this-is-one-twisted-woman-its-mind-boggling-how

People who've seen Meghan in person.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/179722687918/thank-you

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1126 on: November 03, 2018, 05:38:22 pm »

flower

Is THIS why Meghan keeps wearing navy? Duchess donned EIGHT dark blue outfits on the royal tour (and experts say it's her way of looking 'professional but approachable')
* Duchess of Sussex, 37, wore multiple navy outfits during her 16-day tour  
* She wore two dark blue ensembles for final day of tour in New Zealand
* Experts say choice of navy could subconsciously be about staying focused
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6342695/Meghan-Markle-keeps-wearing-navy-shows-professionalism.html

Mehgan's pr friend talking about working with the UN. Personally, I thnk that celebrities shouldn'tget these kinds of positions because it's more self serving than actually doing anything to elveiate the problem. At least with her, she's been doing this for 12 years, unlike Maeghna who started her pr hmanitarian campaign around 4 years ago.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6349487/Priyanka-Chopra-says-feels-small-working-UNICEF-Goodwill-Ambassador.html
'It makes you feel like the life we lived are so self-centered,' said the actress.
She concluded that her work with UNICEF 'is a way of coming back into reality and seeing the world for what it is.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6349487/Priyanka-Chopra-says-feels-small-working-UNICEF-Goodwill-Ambassador.html
I think that post Harry, Meghan will want to be a global ambassador but that'll be a pie dream becasue her reputation and image has been ruined since she's been inked to Harry. Prior to Harry, I think she would've done the things that Pria's doing and would've had a hie, but vapid life wthout hoarming anyone.
justsaying28, Everywhere, United States, 41 minutes ago
Celebrities are phonies. Don't believe one single word they say about the environment, charities, or politics. Keep talking you fools but the real American citizen isn't listening. Instead we're laughing at your complete lack of intelligence.  thumbsup
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 05:46:20 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1127 on: November 04, 2018, 12:04:39 am »

^ If we entertain the rumor that this whole relationship, marriage and pregnancy are fake celebrity contract, then she chose badly. First, there's plenty of tell tales which celebrity relationships are fake but people entertain these because ... oh, well, gossip. But she wanted to link herself with brf, to push for the second coming of Diana.

The only problem is - mixing with a public persona comes with a lot of scrutiny and lots of her shady stuff has been coming out, in rumors, in blinds, in DM as well. She ain't walking away scar free from this. She ain't walking into a good role because Hollywood knows her and what she's capable of. She pretty much needs desperately to stay in this marriage because otherwise nothing glamorous awaits her. Unicef ... I don't want to predict big things but Unicef should be more vigilant what starlets they allow on their podiums from now on.

As for the navy, M's PR should give us an email or a website where we can send out sincere thanks for spelling out to us how thoughtful and smart she is. I bet that they waited and waited for the plebs to figure out how awesome M is with the dress colors but since we didn't figure out her smartness M's people spelled it out for us in DM. How thoughtful. Can they spell out the meaning of the p00p colors too while we're at it. And then the fascination with the funeral ones.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 12:09:10 am by Ariel » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1128 on: November 04, 2018, 01:54:32 am »

I think that she was told and encouraged to remain her tacky self because she's making an impact on the royal family; to bring them into the 21st century as because of her presence among them, they're woke.  bored3  She was the one who used the race card to get to Harry and I believe now the royl family's letting her hang herself with her greedy narc nature as she's showing that the royal family isn't racist or intolerant. She doesn't realize that she's making it obvious that she's on the outside as no other royal member has behaved or gotten away with so much as well as her friends and cohorts making a living off their association to the royal family via her. I the nose getting tighter around her and her friend's necks? Jessica might be getting nervous at the news coming out about the car now that she's gotten a job onthe American morning show, Good Morning America. Karma is indeed a b*tch bcause the news of her getting the free car is being reported in other newspapers and should be on the gossip tv shows and other sites. It looks bad for her even though she's trying to deny it or reflect from the controversy.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/179734056903/karma-has-paid-poor-jm-a-visitshe-isnt
What'll be interesting if she's doing a scam with Meghan regarding the double billing and Carles paying for the full amount for the wardrobe, and now that she has her dream jb nd doesn't want to lose it, she pushes Meghan under the bus and comes clean with that she's been doing. That job just came out of the blue that she hightailed it out of Oz to prepare for her debut a few days later, imo.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/179734056903/karma-has-paid-poor-jm-a-visitshe-isnt

Meghan accepting freebies.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/179734822143

« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 02:03:13 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1129 on: November 04, 2018, 06:46:47 pm »

Jessica was helping Meghan merch from the beginning of this tackiest.
https://jerseydeanne.com/2018/11/04/coincidentally-or-jessica-mulroney-and-her-pr-friends/

Now she has her dream job at GMA, she might cut Meghan to save her own hide. 19 October, she uploaded this on her social media account.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/image/179743202883

People have said she’s also removed her denial of getting a free care off her social media account. Does she think that not mentioning it that the story will go away?

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1130 on: November 04, 2018, 11:25:30 pm »

It was revealed last week that Meghan's designer wardrobe for the tour cost £130,000, paid for by the taxpayer through the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.  bignono
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1040662/Meghan-markle-prince-harry-duchess-sussex-royal-news-buckingham-palace

Keep Calm and Carry On
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #1131 on: November 05, 2018, 03:05:54 am »

I wonder what hideously ugly and overly expensive crap she will parade around in next.
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #1132 on: November 05, 2018, 05:44:12 pm »

^^How in the heck is this woman allowed to wear more expensive designer clothing than the two future Queens - Camilla and Kate!!!  sauer

I understand that Kate wears a lot of custom Alexander McQueen/Jenny Packham, but I don't think it would total 130,000 at the end of the year!!!

wtf?!?!?!
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1133 on: November 05, 2018, 07:30:47 pm »

^ not even close, I bet.

Those $130K are for 16 days only. We have a few other tours and appearances. Between $8K and $15K is the taxpayer's delight to see M. I bet you she's above $2mil by now, and they are not even married for 6 months yet.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1134 on: November 05, 2018, 08:06:44 pm »

^^How in the heck is this woman allowed to wear more expensive designer clothing than the two future Queens - Camilla and Kate!!!  sauer

I understand that Kate wears a lot of custom Alexander McQueen/Jenny Packham, but I don't think it would total 130,000 at the end of the year!!!

wtf?!?!?!

Kate isn't working at all, so Charles is not shelling out at all. I have no idea how Meg got all that perks, but there we are. As for Camilla, I think Camilla wears couture, not designer clothing.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #1135 on: November 06, 2018, 01:42:26 am »

My opinion is that MEggles plays the race card with Chucky too.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1136 on: November 06, 2018, 06:59:59 am »

I have a different intake. Her PR has bought the support of Whoopie and her show and they sing their praises to her. The moment brf tries to do something to defend themselves from her - they'll turn on them and talk about them all the time.

I think Charles is held hostage by Megan's PR. BRF depends on their good name and Megan's using this weakness to hold them hostage to her demands.

I think that this is why she's allowed the obscene spending and disrespectful outfits or behavior towards officials and other royals. If anyone denies her anything she demands - Whoops and her panel will start using the race card for her. And there will be negative comparison with Kate: Kate was allowed this, Diana was allowed this ... poor black swan was not allowed this because of her skin color and because brf are conservative, stiff, uncool ... unlike their american princess, who is entertaining.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 07:07:26 am by Ariel » Logged
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #1137 on: November 06, 2018, 07:31:38 am »

Why on earth would the BRF (the Queen or anyone else, including TPTB) be worried or upset by anything Whoopie Goldberg or anyone on The View panel said about Meghan's position! The BRF don't take notice of the commenters online in their own media let alone some woman host on a TV show in the States. I doubt that the Queen even knows who Whoopie Goldberg is, let alone allowing her to influence decisions made within her own family.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1138 on: November 06, 2018, 10:53:29 am »

I'll repeat what I said: M's PR is getting / buying people who will lie on the stand for her so to speak. These are people like Serena who sang her praise for a book with mixed up pages and spelling mistakes or like Whoopi who praise to the heavens that a private royal event should be gatecrashed by Doria only because of her skin color.

IMO, BRF is vulnerable to bad press that can put in jeopardy the US/UK relations, UK as well with Brexit going south and all that. I am confident that M is threatening to unleash her bad temper in the press if things don't go her way. That's exactly what a narc would do to keep their preys obedient.

^ Whether the queen is worried or upset or happy - not my business. Please refrain from putting words I did not say into my mouth.  This is not funny.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 10:57:10 am by Ariel » Logged
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1139 on: November 06, 2018, 12:26:23 pm »

^^Watch the dismissive, lofty tone, Rosella.  And don't try and tell me you don't know what I'm talking about.  We've been down this road many times. 

For everyone else, take it easy.  Let's not get so emotionally invested that we lose perspective.  If another poster upsets you, come to me or Alex and we'll deal with it.  In the interim, ignore them, if possible.

Now.  Play nice and thank you, YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 [57] 58 59   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: