Royal Gossip
December 10, 2018, 09:05:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 [96]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duke and Duchess of Sussex: Press Articles & Random Chat  (Read 81986 times)
rosielinks and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1900 on: December 09, 2018, 11:18:24 pm »

I would like to be punished that way. I don't think she will be locked up or will be removed from work. Charles would not in a trillion years want the York girls to take on royal work. He and his brother are feuding over it and I doubt Charles will give in. Meghan is going to be seen and hopefully pull her weight.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1901 on: Today at 01:03:58 am »

Aparently, this foreign magazine's reporting on Meghan's medical history. This could be true since she has no issues with using and dumping people as well as not being in reality as she seemed to be when she's on engagements. Just look at how she treats Harry as an accessory and at other times ignores him and walks infront of him.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/180965507368/translation-mms-secret-medical-record-shows

The cover of this French magazine says that they can't have children.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/180959792288/translation-they-cant-have-children-i-think
The article.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/180960229013/11102018
The contents of the article could be bs but not the headline, imo. Interesting that Waity's pictured on the cover with this headline.  eating cookies

« Last Edit: Today at 01:09:56 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1902 on: Today at 01:07:34 am »

THe French magazine is obviously wrong. She will probably produce twins like the Clooneys did.

I think Samantha has Daddy issues and stirred up trouble and Tom believes the twaddle or likes the fame like Samantha does. Daddy dumped her and is getting "famous" by his running to the media.  Now Samantha has Daddy all to herself and encourages him to trash the other daughter and ignore the Tom Jr. Total mess.  Samantha also got some media sponsor to encourage the stalking of her sister.  If Samantha had not butted in I think Meghan and her father would have made up.

Royal consorts do not have to walk behind their spouses. I saw other examples of this not being so.

Harry was and is a willing participant he is nobody's accessory.IMO.

If Kate were smart she'd issue  a firm denial of all of this so she can't be used for clickbait.
« Last Edit: Today at 01:12:34 am by sandy » Logged
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #1903 on: Today at 03:16:00 am »

^ Charles has always been a spineless weasel.     bored3

thumbsup
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 [96]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: