Royal Gossip
December 10, 2018, 09:04:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry's Engagements 2018  (Read 12295 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #160 on: December 01, 2018, 10:39:03 pm »

A Christmas miracle  loveshower^

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #161 on: December 06, 2018, 03:38:14 am »

5 December, Reception in London for the Walking with the Wounded Walk of America.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/5d1c9fa2bdf5c63f51ec00ecf92ed8e8/tumblr_pjaobz9fuT1uh38om_540.jpg

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #162 on: December 06, 2018, 08:52:42 pm »

@KensingtonRoyal
 This evening The Duke of Sussex attended a gala performance of @BatTheMusical, raising support and awareness for @WeAreInvictus, of which HRH is Patron.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtwhyHIXgAY9wHg.jpg

Prince Harry receives a standing ovation as he takes the stage ahead of a gala performance of Meat Loaf musical Bat Out of Hell - but pregnant Meghan is NOT in the audience
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6468757/Prince-Harry-arrives-wife-Meghan-watch-Meat-Loaf-Musical-Bat-Hell.html

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #163 on: December 06, 2018, 09:09:03 pm »

Prince Harry receives a standing ovation as he takes the stage ahead of a gala performance of Meat Loaf musical Bat Out of Hell
- but pregnant Meghan is NOT in the audience

Any bets now that Harry has done his duty, he no longer even cares about being around his wife that much? Like how Kate's pregnancy seemed to free William in a way, just not in the romantic sense. After Kate got pregnant, he seemed to be away more and more and now he's around Jecca as much as possible.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #164 on: December 06, 2018, 09:24:19 pm »

^Probably.  Every marriage goes through a let down period but these two moved like lightening with all kinds of excitement so the come down is undoubtedly harder.  A big thud no doubt.  Something tells me she’s putting on weight, too, and, yes, I believe he’s that shallow.  I think she’s hiding out partly because she’s packing it on and she’s definitely that shallow.  In short, the thrill is gone.  Happens all the time.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #165 on: December 06, 2018, 09:38:28 pm »

I think the real issue, is that after all the hype, Harry and Meg expected to be in demand via world leaders all over the world. Meg might have thought that she would get a position in the UN and make speeches and pound on a desk shrieking at men all day and make decisions that affect the course of current history. Harry might have expected to sit in on conferences and discuss economics or trade or some other topic (despite not being able to sound literate and concise). Yet, as with WK, both Harry and Meg are doing fluff stuff and it's not like diplomats are obligated to verify with them if they should be doing one thing or another. Harry's appearances are fluff and I think he might think Meg let him down and he realizes that there was never going to be any kind of 'launch' for him on the serious global forum.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
BostonLibby
courtier

« Reply #166 on: December 07, 2018, 04:38:21 pm »

^^  That rings true to me Yooper.  The letdown after the big wedding, baby announcement and first overseas tour must be pretty strong.  Also, I think Harry thought Meham would be adored by the public as much as he adores her, and as much as his mother was adored.  That was never going to happen, mostly because of social media.
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #167 on: December 07, 2018, 07:20:40 pm »

Also, I think Harry thought Meham would be adored by the public as much as he adores her, and as much as his mother was adored. That was never going to happen, mostly because of social media.

And let's not forget that its Meghan's behavior too that the public doesn't adore.  tehe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #168 on: December 08, 2018, 12:00:02 am »

I don't think everybody disapproves of Meghan. She can't just be ousted after a few months. She needs to learn. And I don't think some on DM want to even give her a chance, and never did. HEr behavior is not that bad. She seems to be slammed for touching her husband on tours, not wearing the most attractive or well fit outfits, giving speeches and so on.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #169 on: December 08, 2018, 04:04:38 am »

Another unannounced engagement for Harry.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/76be5c063671f4017e57c3d5179499f9/tumblr_pjebzu7G8Q1uh38om_540.jpg
https://66.media.tumblr.com/c9f7c2bcf747a78674f8481af1700a5e/tumblr_pjebzv34K41uh38om_540.jpg

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #170 on: December 08, 2018, 11:48:08 am »

^^  That rings true to me Yooper.  The letdown after the big wedding, baby announcement and first overseas tour must be pretty strong.  Also, I think Harry thought Meham would be adored by the public as much as he adores her, and as much as his mother was adored.  That was never going to happen, mostly because of social media.

I also believe that Harry mistakenly thought that the public's love for him to would continue and he would be able to coast on that for life. He certainly was high on the adoration for creating and promoting and hosting Invictus, but go figure, that crashed once he announced his relationship, started shrieking that the press was persecuting her and starting up with the usual BS narrative of evil aristocrats and evil harassing stalking press (as if Meg herself hadn't been promoting herself all the time), and saying how EVIL the world is to her and him and how the courtiers (everyone's favorite scapegoat) kept dumping on her like she is some eternal victim.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: