Royal Gossip
December 10, 2018, 02:27:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles & Camilla: News and Photos 2018  (Read 19605 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #280 on: November 19, 2018, 08:19:53 pm »

Hi
^^Dale Tryon (i'm sorry for this woman, she obviously had a obssession and it ruined her life) was a very married woman with young kids and charles never thought marry her, but it's ok says charles was in love and sleeping with her. but camilla is a monster. i dont care for camilla. but she didnt force  charles to nothing. All he did wrong to diana is on him. diana herself said she was never taken with camilla BUT TRUSTED IN CHARLES. he had his own free will. he married a girl he didnt love and care about just for the crown' sake. they should leave diana alone. but while william and harry to be willing to cooperate with their spin, they'll continue slamming the poor dead woman. the truth is as william as harry have no loyal bone in them...
I've always wondered about Dale's death. It seemed odd to me. I know she was physically ill and possibly mentally ill as well, but it just struck me as odd timing
i also think her death odd... obviously she knew too much, camilla herself during that time had 2 car accidents and diana was threatened... tiggy was only one having a life without worries.... getting too close to children of another woman and man of someone else....

I wonder if Charles was scheming to get together with Tiggy and have more heirs; wouldn't that be disgusting? I wonder just how maternal Tiggy would have been if she had had children of her own via Charles and had duties and had a relationship beyond that of being an employee. I don't think Tiggy would have put the princes first, she would have put her own spud first and done duties and put up with Charles. She would have kind of shut the boys out and become the fashion centered consort she openly insulted Diana as being.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #281 on: November 19, 2018, 09:38:38 pm »

If Tiggy had married Charles, i think she would have been a even worse influence on harry... during 50th birthday of charles, it become well known that harry got so drunken he made a striptease, tiggy was there looking after him and allowed alchool to harry... i've no doubt if she had married charles that vegas ep would have happened years before and harry would be royal version of charlie sheen. i'm surprised as old she looks now!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 09:41:14 pm by dianab » Logged
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #282 on: November 20, 2018, 02:03:28 am »

I think Tiggy wanted to be Chucky's next wife if only the possibility of having a daughter. Plus the more heirs he had the farther removed his siblings are.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #283 on: November 20, 2018, 02:06:06 am »

This is random chat, I believe.  I’m turning this over to Alexandrine to move/merge if so.  Try to keep the discussion on C and C in the meantime.  Tx. YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #284 on: November 22, 2018, 05:24:43 am »

Happy Thanksgiving  flower

« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 05:26:29 am by D.I.R. » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #285 on: November 22, 2018, 11:22:11 am »

Great cartoons but they should have one of his pointing which he constantly does.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #286 on: November 22, 2018, 01:14:36 pm »

^^ lols lmao esp the first one laugh
india
Princess

« Reply #287 on: November 23, 2018, 03:42:19 pm »

Pointing is extremely rude. Willy Boy and his Inept Potato Head are constantly doing it.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #288 on: December 06, 2018, 08:55:10 pm »

Prince of Wales is set to discuss his love of music on BBC Radio 3 show Private Passions - including the favourite pieces performed at his 2005 wedding to Camilla
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6468091/Prince-Charles-discuss-love-music-BBC-Radio-3s-Private-Passions.html

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: