Royal Gossip
January 23, 2019, 10:11:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles & Camilla: News and Photos 2018  (Read 26029 times)
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #260 on: November 17, 2018, 04:16:59 pm »

I wonder if anyone can actually see that none of us know the truth about C + D and C?

No. It’s absolutely and totally impossible for any of us.  No one knows the real story except those three.  No one.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #261 on: November 17, 2018, 04:24:47 pm »

^^Dale Tryon (i'm sorry for this woman, she obviously had a obssession and it ruined her life) was a very married woman with young kids and charles never thought marry her, but it's ok says charles was in love and sleeping with her. but camilla is a monster. i dont care for camilla. but she didnt force  charles to nothing. All he did wrong to diana is on him. diana herself said she was never taken with camilla BUT TRUSTED IN CHARLES. he had his own free will. he married a girl he didnt love and care about just for the crown' sake. they should leave diana alone. but while william and harry to be willing to cooperate with their spin, they'll continue slamming the poor dead woman. the truth is as william as harry have no loyal bone in them...
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 04:30:14 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #262 on: November 17, 2018, 11:54:50 pm »

As far as  the "real" story, Charles and Diana's accounts did mesh. ANd it was witnessed that Charles and Camilla would meet up at hunts and it was confirmed by those working for Charles that he did put in calls to Camilla while on the honeymoon with DIana. Charles himself admitted later he did not love Diana when he married her. He told this to his biographer in 1994. Camilla was not this little old lady who "reconnected" with Charles she was involved with him one way or the other throughout his marriage to Diana.

Charles wanted to have his cake and eat it too. He felt he needed those heirs, he is very negative about Princes Andrew and Edward and did not want either of them or their issue succeeding him.

Camilla had a free will--she could have said no to Charles but she had ambitions. The difference between Kanga and Camilla is striking. Kanga was more the traditional mistress but Camilla wanted more.

I am annoyed at how Will and Harry played along with the "happy families" picture.  It was a rather gratuitous slap by C and C at Diana I think both were annoyed with Wililam for not even mentioning Camilla as the "grandmother" figure in his interview last year.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #263 on: November 18, 2018, 12:36:51 am »

What are William and Harry supposed to do?  *despise* their father and stepmother forever and constantly?  I agree^^that we weren’t there and don’t know it all.  We only know what they released while in a bitter struggle.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #264 on: November 18, 2018, 12:46:41 am »

They don't have much choice. But I don't think it is a lovefest. Charles and Diana's stories did mesh. And they had the first hand accounts. Charles became intimate again with Camilla ca. 1978--he mentioned the times they were intimate perhaps to deny some of the gossip that he fathered Laura and/or Tom. Charles and Camilla now can bash Diana freely via Junor and others because she's dead and can't defend herself. Which I find the most tasteless thing these two have done, and they have done many tasteless things.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #265 on: November 18, 2018, 02:13:55 am »

What are William and Harry supposed to do?  *despise* their father and stepmother forever and constantly?  I agree^^that we weren’t there and don’t know it all.  We only know what they released while in a bitter struggle.
Since Charles got married to Camilla, William and Harry didnt appear in Christmas cards with Charles and of course Camilla... their father and stepmother loath their dead mother and slander her name at every opportunity... C+C do  not try hide they are friends with and thought highly of Penny Junor. As past year they were talking about their mother, saying they wanted protect their memory and IMO is truly awful and hypocritical they to be posing with Camilla... knowing very well what are the intentions of charles... charles openly despise his father ... and mother (with her, he's more indirect let's put in this way)... says no one really knows diana charles camilla story to me is the same that tell no one knows anne boleyn, marie antoinette et al stories
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 02:16:47 am by dianab » Logged
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #266 on: November 18, 2018, 02:40:16 am »

^All good points and quite true.  I just wonder what the gain is in continually despising C and C for W and H.  They’ve had decades to develop an entirely different relationship.  With baggage, to be sure, but there’s also the monarchy to consider and fealty to its future.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #267 on: November 18, 2018, 03:11:15 am »

If William and Harry were to stop hating Camilla and actually understood that the entire situation was a mess, it would be a point where they would have to mature and become understanding that life is never going to allow someone to be all good or all bad for life, then it would mean that they themselves would have to face their own flaws as human beings. That takes a HUGE step towards maturity and neither prince is interested in maturing and understanding that would enable them to take the view needed for the betterment of themselves and of the dynasty. Neither prince also wants to understand that their mother had her own flaws and quite a few of her actions caused her to be in that car at the time of her death. It wasn't the press and after the divorce, Diana was not Charles' responsibility. She wanted her freedom (rightly), but freedom comes with a price and that means that no one is going to protect you from making bad decisions about your life.

Camilla has a lot to answer for, but once Diana was free from that mess, she didn't always make the best choices. She regrettably didn't know how to handle the freedom and money she had and despite her good work, was clearly struggling to find some kind of stable life for herself.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #268 on: November 18, 2018, 03:34:47 am »

I don't think it's a matter of gaining anything. It's perfectly natural for anyone to not like someone who wronged them or their family member or friends and if the wrong is a great wrong then it can be there for quite a long time to forever. I can understand that of them or anyone else. As far as developing different relationships, some things some people can't come back from and relationships can't be one-sided. One party can't try and the other stay the same while expecting you to love and adore them anyway. I don't think Charles put enough into showing his children that he was worth meeting half way.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #269 on: November 18, 2018, 06:09:51 am »

^^It usually takes making a mistake or two in your own life to find maturity, acceptance and understanding.  The sons will screw up, too, and, with any luck, in time, lay their bitterness aside, stop judging and grow into their own lives.  That's what being an adult is all about.  Carrying around grudges for Charles and Camilla isn't healthy on any level but even more so when you are a parent yourself and are required to set an example. 

That's what they're supposedly learning when they're in a pew once in a while anyway. 

dianab
Duchess

« Reply #270 on: November 18, 2018, 11:57:09 am »

^Diana is dead for 20 years and charles and camilla didnt forgive her/hold grudges against her and at every opportunity are slandering her... if william and harry have issues with that, they're 100% right... charles hold grudges against Philip and Liz, so much as i dislike the man, i think he's right...if you had awful parents, you're entitled to hold grudges... i disagree william and harry have no options... they put up with charles and camilla because duchy of cornwall $$$$$ (read:their grand lifestyle). to me, it shows where lies their loyalties... no respect from me... well i've never had any respect for them.... it's just the par the course with them, really...

Camilla has a lot to answer for, but once Diana was free from that mess, she didn't always make the best choices. She regrettably didn't know how to handle the freedom and money she had and despite her good work, was clearly struggling to find some kind of stable life for herself.
diana will rather be at a yacht in mediterranean and then paris than at sandringham and balmoral with the windsors... that diana phonecall to gilbey says all about her feelings re Windsor country lifestyle... she hated being around her in-laws... diana herself said to morton she dreamed with italy and france... she was where exactly she wanted to be... french papaz are something else it's well known...
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 12:04:51 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #271 on: November 18, 2018, 12:03:54 pm »

If William and Harry were to stop hating Camilla and actually understood that the entire situation was a mess, it would be a point where they would have to mature and become understanding that life is never going to allow someone to be all good or all bad for life, then it would mean that they themselves would have to face their own flaws as human beings. That takes a HUGE step towards maturity and neither prince is interested in maturing and understanding that would enable them to take the view needed for the betterment of themselves and of the dynasty. Neither prince also wants to understand that their mother had her own flaws and quite a few of her actions caused her to be in that car at the time of her death. It wasn't the press and after the divorce, Diana was not Charles' responsibility. She wanted her freedom (rightly), but freedom comes with a price and that means that no one is going to protect you from making bad decisions about your life.

Diana was only divorced a year. She was working on a future role doing charity work. The worst and lowest thing I ever heard was one of the journalists on Larry King actually saying DIana was better off dead. He really said this and got lots of flack, this was back in the early 2000s. This is one of the most disgraceful things.

Diana did not squander any savings or anything like that. she got to stay in KP and shared custody of the boys.

I don't think H and W *despise* Camilla, I don't think they are as fond of her as the spinners say they are. Charles thrust Camilla on them less than a year after their mother died. He should have not just had the "great father" spin for less than a year and then quickly segued into Camilla campaign. there was no hurry for them to marry he did not need more heirs and she was too old to provide them. He should have kept his focus on Will and Harry. IMO.

Diana did not just 'pick up' Dodi, her father and his father were old friends. It was an auto accident. She did not elope with him and most likely would have dropped him.

The boys miss their mother and I think they must grit their teeth when they see Camilla usurping their mother's role and pushing the "great grandmother" scenario on Will's kids. She and CHarles would be smart to soft peddle the thrusting of Camilla in what should have been diana's role. That picture IMO was in really bad taste with Camilla on the center.

It is not like CHarles 'reconnected' with the little old lady after all those years. The woman was involved with Charles one way or another all the years he was involved with Diana.

CHarles was responsible for Diana when he married her. He treated her miserably and had no business marrying her if he preferred Camilla. He did not need his own heirs, there is a line of succession for that. He could have insisted on marrying Camilla but was very selfish.

CHarles was responsible for William and Harry and so was Diana. She was the mother of his children so there was not a question of totally casting her aside.

I think Camilla is not a nice person and what amazes me is how quickly Charles pushed her on Will and Harry and they played nice right away. Harry was not allowed to really grieve and when left alone started the bad habit of drinking and smoking. Harry and William were still "minors" when their mother died. They even were given inane headlines like "Diana's Sons Accept Camilla" and quoted as allegedly saying "whatever makes you happy papa."

Charles own actions caused this mess no matter how he wants to palm it off as being his parents fault.

ALl the spin in the world cannot cause amnesia in the public. Charles will never IMO have people buy into all this spin much of which rewrites history.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #272 on: November 19, 2018, 02:30:32 am »

They don't have much choice. But I don't think it is a lovefest. Charles and Diana's stories did mesh. And they had the first hand accounts. Charles became intimate again with Camilla ca. 1978--he mentioned the times they were intimate perhaps to deny some of the gossip that he fathered Laura and/or Tom. Charles and Camilla now can bash Diana freely via Junor and others because she's dead and can't defend herself. Which I find the most tasteless thing these two have done, and they have done many tasteless things.

I don't believe there is any doubt Tom and Laura are Andrew's - they both look far too much like him not to be.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #273 on: November 19, 2018, 02:32:06 am »

^^Dale Tryon (i'm sorry for this woman, she obviously had a obssession and it ruined her life) was a very married woman with young kids and charles never thought marry her, but it's ok says charles was in love and sleeping with her. but camilla is a monster. i dont care for camilla. but she didnt force  charles to nothing. All he did wrong to diana is on him. diana herself said she was never taken with camilla BUT TRUSTED IN CHARLES. he had his own free will. he married a girl he didnt love and care about just for the crown' sake. they should leave diana alone. but while william and harry to be willing to cooperate with their spin, they'll continue slamming the poor dead woman. the truth is as william as harry have no loyal bone in them...

I've always wondered about Dale's death. It seemed odd to me. I know she was physically ill and possibly mentally ill as well, but it just struck me as odd timing.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #274 on: November 19, 2018, 04:29:40 am »

I watched that documentary about his affair with Kanga and she supposedly told someone that she had been pushed out of the window. This (according to the woman being interviewed) was while Kanga was drugged and in pain in a hospital bed. I think she was murdered and frankly, anyone who comes around that family ends up in a bad way. Nothing but bad news, that lot of people.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Princess

« Reply #275 on: November 19, 2018, 08:04:57 am »

The latest DM article trying to force feed Chaz to the public is full of scathing comments along with the paid astroturphers they are using ma mid style.

New229
Sovereign nation, Cambridge, United Kingdom, 13 minutes ago
The indoctrinating propaganda is relentless
Val
Princess

« Reply #276 on: November 19, 2018, 08:08:21 am »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6403719/Little-Louis-affectionately-grabs-Prince-Charles-face-never-seen-photographs.html

The public are not taken in.  They know he rarely sees them for reasons discussed in the members section and such obvious propaganda has the opposite effect.  His hopeless PR team need to stop ramming him down our throats.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #277 on: November 19, 2018, 12:07:03 pm »

Hi

I've always wondered about Dale's death. It seemed odd to me. I know she was physically ill and possibly mentally ill as well, but it just struck me as odd timing.
i also think her death odd... obviously she knew too much, camilla herself during that time had 2 car accidents and diana was threatened... tiggy was only one having a life without worries.... getting too close to children of another woman and man of someone else....
sandy
Princess

« Reply #278 on: November 19, 2018, 02:21:04 pm »

Camilla saw off Tiggy Legge Bourke and Elizabeth Buchanan, both who got close to Charles. There probably are others...
india
Princess

« Reply #279 on: November 19, 2018, 08:02:21 pm »

As we all know, Diana appropriately named her The Rottweiler.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: