Royal Gossip
October 21, 2018, 10:54:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles & Camilla: News and Photos 2018  (Read 12802 times)
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #80 on: May 11, 2018, 09:41:20 pm »

^^^ & ^^ That's unkind, can you blame them? Pensioneers, old frail parents, death duty will hit them any day, one son's married to a shopaholic with a bunch of sprogs, the other about to marry a user, heating's getting more and more expensive and their home, BP, is in dire need of repairs with a leaky roof and mummy Liz officially dipped into her last millions. It is very hard for them, you know!
Oh, wait hold on a sec...

It's really more astonishing a thunderbolt didn't hit Chuckles when he kissed the icon. Wonders do exist!

I am a bit jealous of the coffee Camz is drinking there, it looks delicious and more like some modern iced variety with a splat of cream than the traditional mocha Greek coffee.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #81 on: May 11, 2018, 11:55:49 pm »

Charles isn't worried he can still send jets back to bring items he forgot on his trip and helicopter places. Camilla is still getting her hair treatments and outfits. I think Charles will have a huge 70th birthday extravaganza at the end of the year.

Charles and Camilla's outfits during that Greek dance were wildly out of place. She wore that pants outfit and he had his Edwardian suit on.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #82 on: May 14, 2018, 06:17:03 pm »

The countdown is on! Windswept Prince Charles and Camilla arrive at Kensington Palace via helicopter following their Greece visit – days before Harry and Meghan’s wedding

Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall arrived at Kensington Palace today
    Arrived via helicopter following their five day tour of Greece last week
    Were met by several members of staff who helped them with their luggage

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5727537/Prince-Charles-Camilla-arrive-Kensington-Palace-helicopter.html

sandy
Princess

« Reply #83 on: May 14, 2018, 07:03:37 pm »

Camilla looks older than the Queen and so unkempt. It's like she has a hangover. Charles wears that blue Edwardian suit all the time.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #84 on: May 15, 2018, 03:04:11 am »

I can't decide if Chucky has a million of the same suit or just the one he wears when he's not wearing that wrinkled nasty looking light colored suit.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #85 on: May 15, 2018, 03:10:15 am »

Camilla dresses like a bag lady and Charles dresses like an Edwardian fop.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2018, 02:10:12 pm »

Meet the in-laws? Charles and Camilla leave Kensington Palace by helicopter after Meghan's mother spends the night there ahead of meeting with the Queen

Doria Ragland has spent the night at Kensington Palace after arriving in the UK
    Prince Charles and Camilla drove to Harry's home before Staffordshire visit 
    Over the next 24 hours she will meet the Queen and the rest of the royal family
    Doria will stay at the palace until Friday before heading to Cliveden House
    She is favourite to walk her daughter down the aisle after her father's withdrawal

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5739399/Meghans-mother-spends-night-Kensington-Palace-reunited-daughter.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/17/12/4C5A658500000578-5739473-image-m-52_1526556272799.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/17/12/4C5A65A000000578-5739399-image-m-68_1526558150050.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/17/13/4C5A498100000578-5739399-image-a-72_1526558714550.jpg
sandy
Princess

« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2018, 02:20:27 pm »

Camilla is the step mother in law, she did not give birth to harry nor had a part in raising him. The media is sick to push that woman as the "in law." She's Harry's father's second wife and his stepmother.

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2018, 03:42:29 pm »

Camilla is still an in-law though. Definitely the stepmother, but thusly the "stepmother-in-law".  sigh
sandy
Princess

« Reply #89 on: May 17, 2018, 11:43:16 pm »

Some tabs call her mother in law which she isn't but step mother in law.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #90 on: May 26, 2018, 02:00:22 am »

Charles and Camilla turn into YouTube stars! Royals team up with 'super vloggers' to record video blogs in the hope of winning a new generation of fans
No, not the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall, but ‘super vloggers’ Joe ‘Thatcher’ Sugg – younger brother of internet star Zoella – and ‘Sprinkle of Glitter’, also known as Louise Pentland, who posts about motherhood and beauty.
Now they have teamed up with Charles and Camilla to shoot two new clips, which will be posted on the video-sharing platform YouTube in the hope of winning a younger generation of royal fans.
While they already have a social media presence – Charles joined Twitter in 2010, and the official @ClarenceHouse Twitter account has more than 757,000 followers as well as 300,000 fans on Instagram – the accounts are run by staff, and their followers pale into insignificance compared to Sugg’s and Pentland’s. Sugg, 26, created his ‘ThatcherJoe’ channel in 2011 and has more than eight million subscribers, with his videos having been watched around a billion times.
His videos consist of pranks, challenges and impressions – but his moniker comes from the fact he is also a trained thatcher.
A Clarence House aide said the prince, who trod the boards in his youth, was keen to use his vlog to explore ways of working with young ‘influencers’ – or social media stars – to ‘put out positive messages’. He and Sugg are both filmed thatching on a studio set as the royal promotes his Prince’s Foundation, which aims to protect and spread the popularity of traditional arts.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5773473/Charles-Camilla-turn-YouTube-stars.html#ixzz5GZ4CB6m5

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #91 on: May 26, 2018, 02:30:32 am »

To me this is downright sickening. SO do they in their wildest dreams think they will be a hit with young people. He looks like an old fogey in his Edwardian suits and he tries to play the loveable codger and she is very awkward and her manners leave something to be desired. Young people would think who are these old people? Charles needs to tone it down, for him less is more. IMO.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #92 on: May 26, 2018, 12:58:02 pm »

I cannot stand these vloggers and their tripe. And I cannot stand to what these twts are all invited to, like interview presidents and the like. wtf! Why aren't "reality stars" like TOWIE and the Chelsea crowd given the same opportunity? ick "Influencers", yeah influencing me to not buy things and brands and switch off.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2018, 09:25:06 am »

Old article I came across re Laurens van der Post, chucky´s mentor/guru.  Never seen it before, it is from 2001.  Quite interesting read, obviously a good match for chucky.  Why was a South African an adviser to the heir to the throne and the Prime Minister?  Nothing against South Africans, at all, just seems strange to me.  Seems he was also a great support to Maggie Thatcher during the Falklands War.

Secret life of royal guru revealed
Laurens van der Post, revered by Margaret Thatcher and Prince Charles, hid the fact he fathered a child with a girl of 14

'It is an extraordinary story,' says Jones. 'He did not have a drop of British blood in his veins and yet he grew up to become an adviser to the heir to the throne and a Prime Minister.'

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/feb/04/uk.vanessathorpe?CMP=share_btn_fb
Val
Princess

« Reply #94 on: May 29, 2018, 01:54:41 pm »

^^^

They get it so wrong, people want a king that they can respect not someone acting like the village idiot.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #95 on: May 31, 2018, 02:49:14 pm »

^ I've got a theory on PC, but I'm putting it private.  eating cookies

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #96 on: June 01, 2018, 09:14:28 pm »

Hmmmm
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2018, 09:05:13 pm »

Charles and Camilla host Buckingham Palace garden party
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfuYLrxpVv4

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #98 on: June 07, 2018, 01:48:10 am »

Prince Charles is asked to give a witness statement to inquiry into alleged paedophile bishop who he knew and exchanged letters with

'If this means calling Prince Charles and other prominent establishment figures as witnesses then the inquiry should do so without fear or favour.'

A spokesman for Charles said: 'IICSA has asked The Prince of Wales if he can help the part of their Inquiry that deals with Mr Peter Ball.

'Whilst the prince has made it clear that he was unaware of the extent of Mr Ball's behaviour, he has indicated that he is more than willing to provide context on his contact with Mr Ball, as his former local bishop, if that would help the inquiry.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5814005/Prince-Charles-asked-witness-statement-inquiry-alleged paedophile-bishop.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #99 on: June 07, 2018, 05:05:23 am »

^Yikes!

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: