Royal Gossip
September 24, 2018, 03:10:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles & Camilla: News and Photos 2018  (Read 10170 times)
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2018, 12:25:45 am »

Didn't Charles and Camilla always supposedly call each other Gladys and Fred? Apparently some humorous thing from the Goons, the British radio comedy show of the 1950s that was full of funny voices. Charles thought it was hilarious. I know the newly engaged Diana found a bracelet present to Camilla with G and F on it and thought it referred to their secret names for each other (actually it was supposedly Girl Friday because Camilla was so helpful.) She was very upset.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2018, 12:32:33 am »

Fred & Gladys (continued): Camilla goes barefoot on the beach in Australia but Prince Charles keeps his brown suede shoes on

Duchess of Cornwall took went for a paddle while Charles kept his brogues on
    Royal couple later visited the athletes' village for the Commonwealth Games
    They demonstrated their athletic prowess by playing ping pong and later pool
    Comes after Charles opened the Commonwealth Games on behalf of the Queen

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5583773/Camilla-goes-barefoot-beach-Australia-Prince-Charles-keeps-brown-suede-shoes-on.html

"Fred & Gladys", if that isn't a subtle dig, I don't know what is... sigh

Why is she wearing that outfit to the beach?. It looks like one she wore to a Mosque (but is not wearing the head scarf on the beach). The DM even showed close up of her feet. Ick.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2018, 12:53:38 am »

^^ Yes, exactly. I think it was a direct dig (actually not all that subtle) at the Di- Chuck- Camz saga, with support towards Di (not to forget the bad press with recent new books, the newly enflamed "Camz titled queen" argument and apparently protests in Oz and ignoring their visit...?).

^ I too thought it would be a good outfit for the Middle East, not Oz. Maybe it's for her a way to kinda cover her body and not be in "unflattering" white (tunic covering the bum which is in white trousers) and the trousers make maybe walking easier, the thighs don't stick together and rub, and the clothing will absorb sweat. Quite practical when I think about it, though yikes, you can thank me for the images my post likely conjures later  laugh Embarrassed
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2018, 08:56:25 pm »

I think Camilla wanted most of what Diana had and got it. She coveted the perks, power and bling she could get by being associated with the Prince of Wales. She especially enjoys the free food on appearances and wearing the bling on appearances. When it comes to work, she dislikes it intensely and looks like she is sulking. Charles probably got an earful and the "happy" couple quarreled. Charles got what he deserved. And the thing that sealed the marriage deal for Camilla IMO was when Charles named her as his married mistress, forcing a divorce of the PBs. He could have been a single King or found a "suitable" bride as wife Number 2, but I think he was stuck with Camilla, he also had to prove that theirs was the "great thirty year love story." A shame that he brought Diana into this mess so he could have the heirs. Charles would IMO not have kept her as mistress because he had to "prove" that he was somehow "justified" in cheating on his wife. I do think Camilla is by nature greedy and coveted what Diana had. She probably would have been infuriated if Charles kept her as mistress forever. I think she wanted it all--except doing much work. She also was furious that as mistress she could not sit with Charles at weddings like the one for a Van Cutsem son.

Cammie seems to always get whatever she wants regardless of who or many it hurts. She really is a piece of work and imo she is the reason we have Waity and MEggles now.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2018, 06:20:13 am »

Charles is calling the USA an outpost?   Well, buddy, enjoy your new daughter-in-law!!!!   LOL!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5390627/Prince-Charles-makes-dig-Trump-climate-change.html

Tongue

Part of me thinks he's just tolerating the new dil, so...

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
sandy
Princess

« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2018, 12:22:09 pm »

Charles needs to look at his own life and look at the woman he's with before he gets judgmental about Meghan. IMO. Maybe Charles should move to another "outpost" (I don't want him in the US) and get lost.
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2018, 08:31:40 pm »

I was in Greece on a tour day with Australians and they were adamant that they don't want Charles as head of Commonwealth or Monarch. So maybe Cammi knows the feelings against them by the public. She is dreadful looking.

The only constant is change.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2018, 10:00:47 pm »

^ both of them look as old as philip... what the Australians you met think of having the queen as head of state?
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2018, 02:53:21 pm »

They love the Queen. I asked why they don't get rid of the Monarchy and the answer was there is no good person to lead them. So now is not the time and especially with the Queen still alive. But they were adamant about not having Charles. They were a combination of teachers, charity workers, etc. Very nice educated women. There were no men on that tour group.

The only constant is change.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2018, 10:11:59 pm »

Doctor from Nice attack praises Charles and Camilla’s ‘extraordinary empathy’
The first doctors on the scene of the Nice Terror Attack have spoken of Prince Charles and Camilla’s “extraordinary empathy” after they visited a memorial in the city.

Dr Daniele Navarro and his wife, Nathalie, were the only first aiders present for 15 minutes as people, including children, screamed at them for help.

Mrs Navarro said Camilla spoke to them “with heart” and “great sincerity”, and praised the kindness of the couple who spoke to the families of victims on Monday.http://home.bt.com/news/uk-news/doctor-from-nice-attack-praises-charles-and-camillas-extraordinary-empathy-11364269221017

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Little light
Countess

« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2018, 11:21:22 pm »

Prince Charles, Camilla and their wonderful 'empathy' is not a word I would use to describe them.

Camilla showed no empathy towards Diana, and PC used her as a brood mare, then discarded her. If he'd had any empathy, then he'd never have used his wife in the first place. She was useful, from a good family and expendable.

He was selfish, self centred, self pitying and indifferent to his wife. They were fundamentally opposite in nature, I think, but I doubt he showed empathy towards her.

Another fluff piece written by a brown-nosed journalist in need of another story in future.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2018, 12:21:01 am »

Camilla's tight blue dress with no foundation garments. How was she allowed to go out in that hideous outfit. It's amazing how Charles used to trash what Diana was wearing and now he shows up with embarrassingly dressed Camilla.

Camilla and Charles' empathy is for themselves. Camilla applauded and encouraged Charles' bad treatment of Diana telling him to ignore "that ridiculous creature" (in a letter than got into the public domain).
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2018, 07:51:19 pm »

Duchess of Cornwall reveals her domestic violence campaign was inspired by her FRIENDS as she meets victims in a refuge centre in Lyon

Prince Charles, 69, and the Duchess of Cornwall, 70, arrived in Lyon today
    Couple paid their respects to fallen servicemen at a VE Day Commemoration
    Later sampled wine, cheese, chocolate and charcuterie at a local food market
    The couple kicked off their five-day tour of France and Greece in Nice yesterday

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5702965/Charles-Camilla-attend-VE-Day-Commemorations-Lyon.html

Spiffy. Cammie in aid of abused women. Somehow she neglects to mention the abuse she inflicted on her married lover's wife. "inspired by her friends".. hmm...
sandy
Princess

« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2018, 08:21:27 pm »

What friends?

Penny Junor perhaps.

She aided and abetted Charles in his emotional abuse of Diana. She also told Charles in a letter that came in the public domain to ignore "that ridiculous creature." What a fake and phony the woman is.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2018, 03:47:37 am »

Cammie, Waity and MEggles have much in common.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2018, 05:43:57 am »

bignono  Angry
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #76 on: May 10, 2018, 07:55:18 pm »

Prince of Wales kisses an icon of Christ in Athens - as Greek Archbishop welcomes him to the 'land of his ancestors' in a nod to the Duke of Edinburgh

Charles and Camilla currently on a five-day royal tour of France and Greece
    On Thursday the couple tried out local specialities in Kapnikarea, Athens
    They spent last night at a glittering banquet at the presidential mansion nearby
    Tour has already taken Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall to Nice, Lyon

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5712927/Charles-Camilla-sample-local-delicacies-Athens.html
sandy
Princess

« Reply #77 on: May 10, 2018, 11:17:54 pm »

Charles pointing, Camilla scarfs down free food and drink. I think she must be "teasing" Charles sticking the flower right under his nose. Maybe she's trying to annoy him deliberately. I wish the QUeen could send other reps besides these two.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #78 on: May 11, 2018, 03:13:51 am »

Anytime there is food, Cams is stuffing her face. Disgusting.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #79 on: May 11, 2018, 03:03:29 pm »

She looks at free food more affectionately than she ever looked at Charles. She keeps pointing the the pastries and then scarfs them down. She does not know how to behave in public.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: