Royal Gossip
November 19, 2018, 08:29:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles & Camilla: News and Photos 2018  (Read 17136 times)
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #140 on: July 22, 2018, 03:43:37 pm »

^I hope they do.  eating cookies Hi Hi Hi

Barnabe et Kitty...
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #141 on: July 23, 2018, 11:01:52 am »

Bit late in the day to throw out "photos" of chucky and any of the sprogs.  He couldn´t even be bothered with sprog I several years ago at a polo match, just ignored him as if he wasn´t there. All put out for pr when they cobble these photos together.  Yet he is seen in various places with camzilla and relating with her grandchildren.  Speaks for itself really.
india
Princess

« Reply #142 on: July 23, 2018, 11:38:51 am »

The facade of this situation is totally crumbling
sandy
Princess

« Reply #143 on: September 03, 2018, 11:50:52 am »

From Sussex thread about Camilla sponsoring rescue dogs. If only she had been kind to some people ages ago. Don't like the woman, she has to play the 'kind' woman but I think she is totally out for herself.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #144 on: September 03, 2018, 04:09:57 pm »

Actually, I researched a fair amount on her and what she does and the one thing anyone could say good about her that is genuine is that she cares for animals.  Rescues dogs that on film show HER love - so there’s clearly a bond.  Not even she is able to make dogs fake attachment to her.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
sandy
Princess

« Reply #145 on: September 03, 2018, 08:56:13 pm »

If only she cared for some individuals the way she allegedly cares for dogs. Even her ex husband was called "it" by Camilla. She is out for Number One. IMO.
Little light
Countess

« Reply #146 on: September 03, 2018, 09:01:02 pm »

She called her ex-husband ‘it?!’

How did I miss this? Absolutely astounded by her remark. It’s the kind of thing an abuser would call their victim.

Truly shocked.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #147 on: September 03, 2018, 09:20:35 pm »

APB is lucky he was wise enough to share his wife so willingly; however unfaithful he was, at least he knows what can happen to him if he ever comments about Charles. I do realize that for all his messing around, I wonder what kind of person Camilla really is since it's not clear that she had any men interested in turning her into a wife of their own. Odd since she had so many boyfriends, she might have done better than APB.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #148 on: September 03, 2018, 09:23:45 pm »

One of her exes (pre APB) became a banker. Maybe he would have been a better match but apparently they just had a fling and he did not propose to her.

And Camilla also told her lover Charles that APB looked like a "stuffed stoat" in the tapes.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #149 on: September 03, 2018, 09:29:38 pm »

You know, take away the posh connections and you have a woman who belonged more in a brothel, not a country estate. She had no respect for herself and no respect for anything. All that disgusting smoking, drinking, and unwillingness to care for herself. She is truly disgusting and probably loaded with enough disease to be considered a Level-4 bio-hazard.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #150 on: September 04, 2018, 12:58:28 am »

^^Yet she laid down and had kids with him.  eating cookies

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #151 on: September 05, 2018, 03:24:54 am »

At least she and Chucky didn't have any. Can you imagine how they would look?  Embarrassed
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #152 on: September 05, 2018, 03:29:11 am »

With faces only a zookeeper could love.

I haven't played since I stopped
Kins
courtier

« Reply #153 on: September 05, 2018, 01:55:15 pm »

^Choked with laughter while drinking my coffee  laugh laugh
sandy
Princess

« Reply #154 on: September 05, 2018, 02:19:08 pm »

At least she and Chucky didn't have any. Can you imagine how they would look?  Embarrassed

They would probably have the outsized ears and look like Tom.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #155 on: September 05, 2018, 07:44:24 pm »

^^^I can't breath!!!!
https://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/654/531/3531654.gif

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #156 on: October 02, 2018, 11:23:58 am »

'People don't understand what duty means': Prince Charles reflects on the responsibility of being a royal - and claims only those 'brought up' in the same way can appreciate how he feels

Prince Charles, 69, has explained the sense of 'duty' he feels as a royal
    Charles said it is about 'minding what happens' in the UK and commonwealth
    He believes people don't understand the duty unless 'brought up' with it
    Comments are made in the second part of ITV documentary Queen of the World

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6227903/Prince-Charles-says-duty-minding-happens-country-hes-king.html

Cry me a river.
Does he understand "average Joe & Jane"? Boohoo no one understands him, and yet those who fund his life(style) and privilege are supposed to feel sorry for him and his lot, who have it so so unbearably hard!
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #157 on: October 02, 2018, 12:17:41 pm »

Charles has always had a huge streak of self-pity in his persona though. Even when he was a teenager he moaned about his sufferings at school, and later he could never understand why the public preferred Diana to him.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #158 on: October 02, 2018, 02:16:51 pm »

'People don't understand what duty means': Prince Charles reflects on the responsibility of being a royal - and claims only those 'brought up' in the same way can appreciate how he feels

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6227903/Prince-Charles-says-duty-minding-happens-country-hes-king.html

Cry me a river.
Does he understand "average Joe & Jane"? Boohoo no one understands him, and yet those who fund his life(style) and privilege are supposed to feel sorry for him and his lot, who have it so so unbearably hard!

Pompous and Self pitying all at the same time. He does not know when to shut up. He only got where he is today because he was born first.

He gets tons of privileges for all the "difficult" work.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #159 on: October 05, 2018, 04:46:09 am »

Cry me a river.

His sons were brought up in privilege and Charles can't seem to have raised them to understand duty. I wonder how he thinks of how his sons and their consorts slack off.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: