Royal Gossip
July 21, 2018, 08:54:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Charlotte Thread (Read post #1 before posting) 2018  (Read 9031 times)
dianab
Countess

« Reply #180 on: June 26, 2018, 06:20:50 pm »

i dont think william and kate were very involved at their wedding preparations, so i read (charles chose several things like music etc)

^^  Yes, pure PR.  Kensington Palace released this footage.  William is out of the country, so I wonder who made that decision?
very smart comment, william is out of the country laundry
sandy
Princess

« Reply #181 on: June 26, 2018, 06:27:13 pm »

Carole may have been away as well. Charles' spin is as subtle as a sledge hammer IMO.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #182 on: June 26, 2018, 08:11:00 pm »

^ Carole is never against a good ole pap walk. Will is the only one who hates them and is quite strict about it. Everyone else uses and loves them.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #183 on: June 26, 2018, 09:34:32 pm »

I can see Chucky's mitts all over this. Wonder why Char and not George?
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #184 on: June 26, 2018, 09:38:34 pm »

George would have been at school. The photos were taken last week - before William went overseas so he would have been able to stop Charlotte being taken out to see his father off on the helicopter if he had wanted to do so.

My information is that Charles and Camilla do see a lot more of the children now - at Carole's insistence - after the stories came out that Charles wasn't allowed to see the George.

William may not have referred to Camilla but he does get along with her quite well - not as well as Harry mind but also Kate also enjoys her company - at least that is what I have been told by people who know them all quite well.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #185 on: June 26, 2018, 09:58:18 pm »

William speaking past year didint indicates a good relationship with Charles, let alone Camilla... if there was a good relationship his tone would have been another... he let pretty clear he wants his children knows diana 'existed' (his words), she was their paternal grandmother - no other person is their PATERNAL GRANNY. I dont think he loves Penny Junor, either. It's pretty clear that Charles and the Queen disliked their tributes to diana. It's obvious CH and KP have tense relations

Tom Parker Bowles himself said Camilla hasnt much a relationship with William and his family- he's obviously a reliable source, to say the least

Charlotte attends to a nursery.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 10:05:18 pm by dianab » Logged
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #186 on: June 26, 2018, 10:43:10 pm »

Charlotte's hours at nursery aren't as long as George's at school. She also leaves later and returns home earlier. At the time the helicopter took off she hadn't left for nursery yet but George had left for school.

William isn't as close to Charles as Harry is but that doesn't mean he doesn't spend any time with him. Of course he is making sure his kids know about Diana but the reality is that they know Camilla as a real person and someone they do spend time with as opposed to pictures and videos of their blood grandmother.

The interviews were all about the relationship with Diana and so there wasn't the opportunity for them to praise their father. I will expect to hear that later this year in the approach to his 70th birthday celebrations. We heard Harry at the Garden Party a few weeks ago and no doubt will hear William praise his father close to November. The princes now their audiences and now that Diana's fans don't want to hear them say anything good about their father and/or Camilla whereas Charles' fans do want to hear that and so they will make those comments for that audience.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #187 on: June 26, 2018, 11:26:13 pm »

George would have been at school. The photos were taken last week - before William went overseas so he would have been able to stop Charlotte being taken out to see his father off on the helicopter if he had wanted to do so.

My information is that Charles and Camilla do see a lot more of the children now - at Carole's insistence - after the stories came out that Charles wasn't allowed to see the George.

William may not have referred to Camilla but he does get along with her quite well - not as well as Harry mind but also Kate also enjoys her company - at least that is what I have been told by people who know them all quite well.

I did not hear this. More likely Charles now is finding time to visit after the flak he got in one of his biographies last year.

I don't think Will sees Camilla much. He should not be expected to mention Camilla considering his mother is the grandmother and he talks about her to the children which is just as it should be.

Kate has her own family for support I doubt she sees Camilla that much.  THey appear to meet at public events. I would think Kate would be somewhat put off at how her mother in law was treated by Camilla. But they do keep up appearances.

I notice the boys did not speak out about stepmother's 70th birthday last year. I think they were put off by the Diana bashing exercise Camilla and her gal pal had published the book The Duchess, which was serialized.

I don't think William or Harry see Camilla that much.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 11:28:33 pm by sandy » Logged
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #188 on: June 27, 2018, 02:35:43 am »

^I think relations went down after Charles hire Mark B. as a spin doctor to the press...

They were able to use William and harry to praise Charles! After some year I believe that William and even Harry set up their own press staff because they had enough of this game. I don't believe that Charles and Camilla did not have any idea about what is going on at that time... they were working for them so they told them what they were going to do... So I believe that keep up appearances! Because during these years you saw how they treated Diana... and worst of all how they used William, Harry and even others members of BRF to promote Charles! Charles only love is himself and Camila!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #189 on: July 10, 2018, 10:11:18 pm »

Tristan Dyer, a soloist with the Royal Ballet, posted a picture of Charlotte on his instagram stories with the caption ‘loved teaching this princess ballet today’. So Wimpo and Waity are hiring out royal ballet dancers to give private lessons for their little madam!
Kins
courtier

« Reply #190 on: July 10, 2018, 10:16:02 pm »

Hope he got permission to post that on Insta! Release the hounds easter-lol
india
Princess

« Reply #191 on: July 10, 2018, 10:21:45 pm »

I wonder if she was grinning and waving frantically during ballet lessons?
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #192 on: July 10, 2018, 10:38:43 pm »

Press is calling Charlotte cheeky... but what she did yesterday at St James Palace shows two things:
 - William is passing to their children his dislike of paps and media
 - The way she said it and the face she showed at the time shows that this little rude is a spoiled brat that will be quite rude!!!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #193 on: July 10, 2018, 11:31:26 pm »

^ I thought the same thing! not "cheeky" or cute just plain bratish!
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #194 on: July 10, 2018, 11:32:38 pm »

^^ & ^ Exactly.

I see a new ballet instructor on the horizon... bored3
sandy
Princess

« Reply #195 on: July 11, 2018, 12:31:05 am »

George might turn out like William, being cocooned someplace and taking fake jobs and using the media when he feels like it (like the photo ops). Charlotte is three but is developing bad habits being fresh to adults. Diana would very noticeably correct Harry and William if they got "attitudes" as children. Charlotte needed a time out. William probably smirks and encourages her.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #196 on: July 11, 2018, 05:36:30 am »

^ Yep. You can seem him looking down at her and then smirking in the video. Why be rude? The photographers already know they're not coming! Just say hi, wave, and go about your business.
D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #197 on: July 19, 2018, 09:11:11 pm »

royals_opinions
OPINION Nº 220
None of this opinions are mine!
Do you agree/disagree?
Let me know your point of view in the comments!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlaiN7dhobk/?taken-by=royals_opinions
sandy
Princess

« Reply #198 on: July 19, 2018, 09:20:21 pm »

All I know there is a group on DM who wants her to look like the Queen. I don't see any resemblance to the Queen. Those are Middleton features.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #199 on: July 19, 2018, 10:00:30 pm »

^^ Char is all Scarole/ Pip/ Waity, all Goldsmith girl, through & through
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: