Royal Gossip
September 19, 2018, 02:43:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Charlotte Thread (Read post #1 before posting) 2018  (Read 9987 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #140 on: May 26, 2018, 11:22:34 pm »

^Yes, I read that somewhere, very bossy and demanding little madam, quite a handful by all accounts.  She has that mean council caro look, so no real surprise. 
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #141 on: May 27, 2018, 02:44:58 am »

I don't think George and Char are pencilled in for Euge's wedding. They have been attendants at two high profile weddings in the past year and probably will be rested for this one. I'd say Maud Windsor (daughter of Lord Freddie, Prince and Princess Michael's son) will be a shoe-in as she's Eugenie's God-daughter. She's about George's age. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Beatrice as bridesmaid, superintending the younger ones.

Jack probably has some on his side who could be page boys and bridesmaids, and there are quite a few on the Ferguson side of the family, as well as a lot of mutual friends' children so there will be plenty to choose from. Not that we are likely to see too much of them in action as this wedding will almost certainly not be televised. Lots of photos though.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #142 on: May 27, 2018, 05:56:49 am »

Maud goes to the same school as George. I wonder if they're in the same class. Maybe they'll both be in the wedding together since they know each other. It would seem strange to have a royal wedding without George and Charlotte, but the list might already be full of other kids.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 05:58:37 am by leogirl » Logged
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #143 on: May 27, 2018, 06:50:42 am »

Wasn't it reported on George's first day at school that he and Maud were in the same class? I seem to remember that.

I don't think there will be that many children at Eugenie's wedding. How many children did Zara or Peter have and this wedding will be more along those lines I suspect.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #144 on: May 27, 2018, 07:23:53 am »

As far as I remember Autumn Phillips had a bevy of adult bridesmaids (friends) in strapless green chiffon. Zara married in Edinburgh and had one small page boy in a kilt, four child bridesmaids in white, none of them littlies, and an adult matron of honour, her best friend, Dolly.

I know the strapless bridesmaids caused a raised eyebrow or two as the Phillips' wedding was at St George's. However, I wouldn't be surprised if Eugenie goes the adult bridesmaid route and has a couple, apart from Beatrice. I can't see a half a dozen three and four year olds, but you never know!
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #145 on: May 28, 2018, 06:46:44 am »

I feel like Eugenie would go with child bridesmaids because she's British. Autumn had adult bridesmaids because she's Canadian. Interesting that Meghan didn't have adult bridesmaids, as is the norm in the US.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #146 on: May 28, 2018, 10:03:57 am »

I doubt Meghan wanted an adult bridesmaid upstaging her. The fact that Lady Amelia Windsor was not invited speaks volumes.

I don’t think Eugenie is particularly close to George and Charlotte so doubt they will be pageboy or bridesmaid.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #147 on: May 28, 2018, 12:34:24 pm »

Having an adult bridesmaid is not a tradition in the UK (royal wedding). AN exception appears to have been made for Kate. Diana had teenagers and children as bridesmaids.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #148 on: May 28, 2018, 02:08:59 pm »

The Queen had mainly adult bridesmaids. I just wouldn't be surprised to see Beatrice and one other adult as well as young ones.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #149 on: May 28, 2018, 03:30:50 pm »

Maybe Cressida would be an attendant if Bea selects adults as attendants. In addition to children. She could invite one of Peter Phillips' daughters to be an attendant.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #150 on: June 15, 2018, 05:13:59 pm »

Princess Charlotte the bookworm! Prince William reveals daughter is ‘always reading’

PRINCE William has revealed his children, Princess Charlotte and Prince George are avid readers and have their heads buried in books as he awarded British author Lady Antonia Fraser with a prestigious Order of the Companion award.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/974398/princess-charlotte-prince-william-prince-george-buckingham-palace-royal-news

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #151 on: June 15, 2018, 07:31:53 pm »

Wow, Will said something positive about his kids!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #152 on: June 16, 2018, 02:39:37 am »

Yeah he always say nice things about charlotte ,its george who he always moaning about like he's in KP and AH tearing up the place
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 02:42:05 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
BostonLibby
gossip insider

« Reply #153 on: June 16, 2018, 12:51:34 pm »

Nanny Maria is doing a good job!  Encouraging children to read from a young age is gift that lasts a lifetime.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 12:53:44 pm by BostonLibby » Logged
logically
courtier

« Reply #154 on: June 17, 2018, 01:48:15 am »

He always saying they love whatever he is : visiting, doing, seeing, watching.  He is not unique in these comments.  However, I also believe he commented on both having their noses in books because it is such unfamiliar behavior for both Willie and WK ot do or to see.  I doubt they were ever avid readers.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #155 on: June 17, 2018, 04:35:58 am »

Well, good job Nanny Maria for:
-teaching the kids Spanish
-teaching them to read at such young ages
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #156 on: June 17, 2018, 10:54:34 pm »

He always saying they love whatever he is : visiting, doing, seeing, watching.  He is not unique in these comments.  However, I also believe he commented on both having their noses in books because it is such unfamiliar behavior for both Willie and WK ot do or to see.  I doubt they were ever avid readers.

Charles made many references to William being an avid reader as a child and even enjoying poetry.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #157 on: June 18, 2018, 08:13:01 am »

Not sure about Will but Kate’s ignorance which she has revealed on many an engagement suggests that she isn’t a reader. Neither Will nor Kate can speak another language fluently despite expensive schooling and uni. Their KP apartment sitting room had no books.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #158 on: June 18, 2018, 12:07:34 pm »

Yeah, Willy certainly isn't much of a reader. At all.
And Waity at best has picture books at home (you know, like Vogue and that, looks at the pics points at stuff and that's it).

^^  A shame he seems to have lost that as he grew up sigh
india
Princess

« Reply #159 on: June 18, 2018, 07:38:39 pm »

He's lost plenty since he settled and married The Potato Head with Knife Knees Viper driving the bus.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: