Royal Gossip
September 23, 2018, 08:01:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Charlotte Thread (Read post #1 before posting) 2018  (Read 10051 times)
Val
Princess

« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2018, 10:08:30 pm »

^

Many many complaints re above and also the way they can use exclusive clubs without being members when others have to wait years and years to join.  A typical one below.

'Everyone is heartily sick of the undeserved privileges of the RF particularly Kate and William.  The best seats everywhere, no queuing, entree to the best clubs whilst members have to wait for years and years to join.  They really are contributing to the fast downfall of the Monarchy.  Those close say they are off soon on yet another holiday too.'  Members are complaining at PC being allowed to use the courts when not a member. 
marion
Duchess

« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2018, 11:05:51 pm »

@BostonLibby....my apologies, my comment re MO wasn't directed at you  flower

I was referring to the reasons the her eye shape as things like  this are usually inherited from the parents

@Val...I read that lots  of members of The Hurlingham Club have complained too.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 11:10:32 pm by marion » Logged
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2018, 02:12:12 am »

^^^ I was wondering about that Val.  Her eyes in these recent photos have changed dramatically since the summer......
In the xmas card her eyes look more their Asiatic shape. And she looked more mixed race. These pics look to me that PC was.photoshopped to look more Caucasian.  thumbsdown

PC is a beautiful little girl but she isn't being taught the golden rule (even if wearing shorts under dress): knees and ankles, knees and ankles!! PW should know better than this. What's next? Bending over at the waist in public to retrieve something on the ground? Sheesh!

Don't you just love how KM and co keep outing themselves at every turn?  They are not high end. They are downtown girls. They should just accept they are poor trash conjobbers. Everyone else has. eating cookies
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 02:15:39 am by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2018, 04:47:31 am »

I am so glad to learn that C and G are learning Spanish!  flower
Val
Princess

« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2018, 09:11:45 am »

Ma's astroturfers are out in force again as comments regarding Char's eyes being photoshopped are being removed from the DM, presumably because of 'complaints'.  That in itself just emphasises the truth.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2018, 12:14:13 pm »

I wish they would cut the posts by astroturfers gushing about how Charlotte is the Queen's clone.
BostonLibby
gossip insider

« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2018, 04:23:06 pm »

^^^^^
Thanks Marion!   thankyou
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2018, 09:02:38 pm »

I wish they would cut the posts by astroturfers gushing about how Charlotte is the Queen's clone.

No kidding!! It drives me crazy to see that; are they blind or just well paid?
FrederickLouis
Countess

« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2018, 12:02:33 am »

Is Princess Charlotte to be known as Charlotte Cambridge in nursery school?

Really A Baron
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2018, 01:04:43 am »

I thought all of their official last names are Mountbatten-Windsor.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2018, 01:26:49 am »

Their official surname is Mountbatten-Windsor but it is rare that any of them use that while at school. It is a mouthful. William and Harry were known as 'Wales' at school and again in the military. Beatrice and Eugenie were known as 'York' at school.

I have heard that both Louise and James only use 'Windsor' at school.

As a result I would expect both George and Charlotte to use 'Cambridge' at the moment. It will be interesting to see what may happen if they are still a school when the Queen passes - will they remain 'Cambridge' or become initially 'Cornwall' or 'Cornwall and Cambridge' or wait until William is created Prince of Wales and then move across to 'Wales'. Their titles will change so many times throughout their lives - especially George's:

HRH Prince George of Cambridge
HRH Prince George of Cornwall and Cambridge
HRH Prince George of Wales
HRH The Duke of Cornwall
HRH The Prince of Wales
HM The King

The only one who had more throughout his lifetime would have been Edward VIII who added HRH The Duke of Windsor at the end.

Charlotte and the new baby will be:

'of Cambridge'
'of Cornwall and Cambridge'
'of Wales'
'The Princess Charlotte' and The Prince/Princess xxxx'
and finally I suspect HRH The Princess Royal and if the next child is a boy HRH The Duke of xxx but if a girl she would remain HRH The Princess yyy and then add her husband's name and become Mrs zzzz

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2018, 11:35:16 pm »

Mountbatten-Windsor is for male-line descendants without royal titles and styles. PW, PH, PB and PE are all princes and princesses so they don't use that name. Peter and Zara are female-line, and Louise and James have that name but I guess they use 'Windsor' at school. The princes and princesses used 'Mountbatten-Windsor' for the marriage registry because a surname was required, but technically they don't have surnames.

I am not sure if George and Charlotte will switch names at school. It might be easier to keep using 'Cambridge' since that is the name they started with.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2018, 07:44:39 pm »

charlotte looks like carole - same features and structure facial
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfRQFk2lIJj/
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2018, 06:55:02 am »

Yes, I don't see any Mountbatten-Windsor or Spencer features in her at all.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2018, 10:58:28 am »

^Agreed
india
Princess

« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2018, 08:00:17 pm »

She is a complete clone of The Viper. Bless her little heart.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2018, 05:13:37 am »

Oh yeah poor little Char is a clone of Ma and Pippy
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2018, 07:41:18 pm »

C's 3rd bday today, and no new pic of the girl. Understandable, after all the plebeians saw her and G (& L) just a week ago, that ought to be enough for at least 6 months... but dangit! The very private Cambs will have to trot the kids out in a couple of months for that wedding...
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2018, 07:46:57 pm »

I think there may be a photo with the three kids later. But still I dont understand how hard is to make one photo and release it.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2018, 08:11:22 pm »

^ Exactly.
But yeah for sure with all 3 later...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: