Royal Gossip
September 19, 2018, 10:38:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Charlotte Thread (Read post #1 before posting) 2018  (Read 9992 times)
dianab
Countess

« Reply #200 on: July 19, 2018, 11:05:07 pm »

royals_opinions
OPINION NÂș 220
None of this opinions are mine!
Do you agree/disagree?
Let me know your point of view in the comments!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlaiN7dhobk/?taken-by=royals_opinions
in pic that this insta account posted she has the whole structure and features of carole!
india
Princess

« Reply #201 on: July 20, 2018, 02:55:54 pm »

Fat Faced Bad Mannered Little Gremlin
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #202 on: July 20, 2018, 03:17:52 pm »

For me I think she has the eyes of orangina (deep set/hooded). the mean mouth of council caro, and the face shape of council cath  -  a complete mix of the three. She also looks bad tempered and bratty, a real madam and a big handful if ever there was one  -  just like council caro, has to have her own way.  I see no windsor,

This is a piccie of sprog II and orangina, came across it just now when trawling.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6i62cBGyUXjbYiiuW1qTYm8FTQFIIRZMfRJYxwCpVNU6gLblnaA
BostonLibby
gossip insider

« Reply #203 on: July 21, 2018, 03:40:41 pm »

^ and ^^  Agree with both of you.  It has become a pet peeve of mine when those commenting online say she looks like the Queen.  She is a middleton in looks and I see nothing of the Windsors and/or Spencers in her.
Her behavior at Prince Louis' christening was unbecoming.  Even the look on her face was mischievous.  It makes me thing that all the waving and smiling she has done in recent appearances was coached.
india
Princess

« Reply #204 on: July 21, 2018, 04:48:33 pm »

^Of course it was coached or to tell it like it is: PROGRAMMED. Programmed by that greedy grasping Viper. She wants to get her claws on the magnificent treasures of England. And the humongous income from the Duchy of Lancaster and the Duchy of Cornwall. Hideous scheming monster b*tch.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: