Royal Gossip
June 19, 2018, 12:14:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Charlotte Thread (Read post #1 before posting) 2018  (Read 7006 times)
marion
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2018, 10:43:23 pm »

I thought we were told waity and co were at Amner Hall - they were at church at Sandringham yesterday and supposedly spending the weekend and her birthday there tomorrow yet we're told  she took these pics of Char today at KP?   I guess when you have a helicopter at your disposal 100+ mike's both ways is nothing. Nanny Maria's probably at KP with the children now..
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2018, 10:52:28 pm »

They had to be back in London by Monday/Tuesday as both the kids are at school which is why they were at Anmer for the weekend to celebrate the birthday on the weekend before returning to London for school. George's school resumes on Tuesday while Charlotte's started on Monday.

They do go to Anmer most weekends during term time - drive up Friday after school and then back Sunday evening ready for the new school week. Has been different over the past few weeks as George has been on holidays so they have been at Anmer most of the time.

That is their intention - London during the week during term time and Anmer for weekends and holidays.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 10:54:13 pm by meememe » Logged
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2018, 01:57:24 am »

Cute kiddo. I agree about the gap leg photo. I wouldn't have released it. Too many pedos will be attracted to this.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Val
Princess

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2018, 03:44:36 am »

^^^

Many comments and criticism regarding the helicopter use especially when Ma and co are said to hitch a lift. 

Char certainly and fortunately has lost that squinty eyed look of Ma Medd
marion
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2018, 07:46:13 am »

Wow meemee, you're so well informed!! You're not waity "in disguise" are you? Only kidding  easter-bunny
sandy
Princess

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2018, 08:10:01 am »

The DM must have people posting saying she looks like the Queen. They even had a spin off article saying the girl looks like the Queen Mum AND the Queen. WHo are they kidding? I think they want to wipe out MIddleton and Spencer genes from the kid.
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2018, 03:02:30 pm »

Cathy, Sandy.  If they repeat a resemblance often enough it will be picked up and reflected back.  Old trick.  Mission accomplished. THEY THINK.  Dream on.
annecros
courtier

What I am is what I am are what you are or what?

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2018, 03:37:00 pm »

I do see the Queen Mother there more than I see the Queen. Resembles her cousins Sarah Chatto and Princess Eugenie.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2018, 03:50:18 pm »

Yes, there is no resemblance to the Queen that I can see.  However, you can make a case that she resembles the Queen Mother. 
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2018, 04:06:55 pm »

I think the QM resemblance is enhanced by that childhood photo of Elizabeth wearing much the same hairstyle. Charlotte certainly isn't like the great-great grandmother in colouring. She had large blue eyes, a lovely complexion and dark hair.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2018, 04:07:37 pm »

I do see the Queen Mother there more than I see the Queen. Resembles her cousins Sarah Chatto and Princess Eugenie.

Sarah looks more like an Armstrong-Jones not a Windsor IMO. So I doubt Charlotte will grow up looking like Sarah Chatto.

I don't see any Queen mother resemblance after all she's a great great grandmother.

I see a lot of Middleton in her.
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2018, 05:26:34 pm »

What a contras!.  Birthday photograps on the GREMB of Princess Josephine and Vincent, the 7-year old twins of Frederic and Mary.  Natural, natural, natural.
Not contrived .  she will be the real royal beauty of the future.
Val
Princess

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2018, 11:13:07 pm »

A relative of someone working very close to Kate said one of the reasons she takes the photos herself is that she can photoshop them.  That might explain why Charlotte's eyes have changed from Ma's squinty ones to the rounder ones of now.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2018, 11:21:26 pm »

^Good point. Also Waity gets royalties from the photos. Greedy guts.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2018, 12:04:58 am »

^Really?  She could and should donate the proceeds to a children’s group of which she is patron. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
BostonLibby
royal watcher

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2018, 05:08:08 pm »

^^^ I was wondering about that Val.  Her eyes in these recent photos have changed dramatically since the summer......
marion
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2018, 05:21:54 pm »

There were quite a lot of comments on her slitty eyes and possible reasons but that discussion is fir MO!  It's known the kids or TPTB monitor comments so she obviously picked up on that.

The change in her eye shape has also been commented on on other forums
BostonLibby
royal watcher

« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2018, 05:32:12 pm »

I'm sorry.  I didn't realize this is only for MO forums.  My comment was directed only at the suggestion that Kate had photoshopped the pictures, not anything about Charlotte's looks.  Obviously, I wasn't clear enough about that. Embarrassed
Val
Princess

« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2018, 05:57:21 pm »

^

You are right BostonLibby though, her eye shape has dramatically changed and can only be accounted for by Photoshopping which Kate is known to do.

Once you have posted your 200 you can access the Members section which is most interesting
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2018, 09:54:45 pm »

Princess Charlotte 'can already speak Spanish' to her Palencia-born nanny aged just TWO and is a very 'sweet and confident' little girl

Princess Charlotte can reportedly already speak some Spanish
    Her nanny Maria Teresa Turrion Borrallo is from Palencia, Spain
    Sources also say she is a very 'sweet and confident' little girl
    This follows reports she already is a 'natural tennis player'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5259989/Princess-Charlotte-2-speak-Spanish.html

I should hope so, one amazing thing for any child is to grow up bilingual. And if she is growing up bilingual, it isn't that unbelievable that she "can already speak Spanish" and even less so the need to emphasize "TWO" like this. Ffs.
Any why the emphasis on C, isn't G growing up the same way? What a weird article.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: