Royal Gossip
June 19, 2018, 12:11:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Charlotte Thread (Read post #1 before posting) 2018  (Read 7005 times)
dianab and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: December 31, 2017, 06:22:59 pm »

If we read one more posting alluding to, insinuating or out right mentioning anything associated with the surrogacy that poster will be immediately banned for 30 days.  Thank you.

Mods

« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 04:28:33 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 04:29:10 pm »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/08/princess-charlotte-celebrates-first-day-nursery-pictures-proud/amp/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

New photos

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 04:32:53 pm »

Adorable!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 04:33:41 pm »

^^Cute.  Loves the camera but still nice photos.  My only objection would be this one.  

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/news/2018/01/08/TELEMMGLPICT000150786642_1_trans%2B%2BHcSXtmASCPwByb3Zp5QEFrhZFAdjdMfgZgWRJsfa6ZI.jpeg

I wouldn’t have released it.  Not that it’s wrong, it’s just a little too revealing for such a little girl.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 04:34:52 pm »

I do not like it either yooper. It is not a pretty photo.

marion
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2018, 04:39:53 pm »

Admittedly she's only a child now but I doubt she'll ever be taught to sit in a ladylike manner
sandy
Princess

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2018, 04:41:28 pm »

Some of the DM sugars are saying she looks like the Queen. Will this ever stop?
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2018, 04:55:50 pm »

I too thought the outfit is too revealing. She looks like she's just wearing tights and a coat, isn't she cold? esp sitting in those stone steps.. They are dressing her the Goldsmith/ Middleton way, they don't know any different.
Whilst I find her inappropriately dressed (too revealing and too cold), the whole outfit is cute, she's decked out in all red (dress too!).

C is still very clearly a Goldmsith girl, but has changed quite a bit and looks more like herself rather than a carbon copy of Scarole/ Pippy.

The coat cost £120
https://amaiakids.co.uk/girls/coats/razorbil-coat-burgundy-aw17

Supposedly Waity took the pics
https://twitter.com/RoyalReporter/status/950398114820771840
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2018, 05:03:24 pm »

Wow, yes I didn't notice the lack of dress underneath until now. Must be a very short dress. I like the coat but it seems very impractical to send a child off to nursery school wearing something that cost £120. Charlotte is probably going to grow up to be a clothes horse.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2018, 05:07:13 pm »

She will soon be called the Little Fashionista by the media.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2018, 05:10:04 pm »

I thin she is wearing a red dress under the coat it shows on the photo yooper posted.

buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2018, 05:17:49 pm »

Ah yes I see now.

I think Charlotte is very much Waity's favourite child. I expect as she grows older PG will be relegated to the sidelines despite being the future king.
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2018, 05:50:52 pm »

^^Cute.  Loves the camera but still nice photos.  My only objection would be this one.  

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/news/2018/01/08/TELEMMGLPICT000150786642_1_trans%2B%2BHcSXtmASCPwByb3Zp5QEFrhZFAdjdMfgZgWRJsfa6ZI.jpeg

I wouldn’t have released it.  Not that it’s wrong, it’s just a little too revealing for such a little girl.
Just like her mother was when she was dating William... You can't beat genetics!!!

Ah yes I see now.

I think Charlotte is very much Waity's favorite child. I expect as she grows older PG will be relegated to the sidelines despite being the future king.
I think that history is going to repeat itself... Charles and Ann... and if the next baby is a girl, poor George!!!
Let's pray to make sure that they will not make this boy feel bad and grow up as a broken individual...

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2018, 06:30:46 pm »

I don't think Charlotte and George will necessarily be Anne and Charles.  I don't think it matters if the next is a boy or a girl to George. In any case, he is the Heir. And perhaps there would be more opportunity for George to have sibling rivalry if the next is a boy

I am wondering if there is some sort of a clique that pounces on Charlotte articles writing over and over how she looks like the Queen. Really strange IMO.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 06:32:50 pm by sandy » Logged
Little light
Countess

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2018, 06:53:42 pm »

For the children's sake, I'm glad the photos are taken by Ma and Pa because they, th children, might find it daunting having to face school/nursery, look happy etc with a stranger taking your photo. Quite a lot for a toddler to cope with. .

And yes I know, KM keeps the rights and royalties for the photos, but I wasn't meaning that part.

And I don't like the second photo either. You would think that she would be taught to close her legs, but obvious not and I like the shoes too.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2018, 07:35:07 pm »

From the leg spread, it looks like she's doing what mummy does.  Tongue. I have never seen any resemblance to Liz in this child; she is full on Ma Midds.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2018, 07:54:01 pm »

the weird thing is that the posts of her looking just like the Queen get many green arrows. Now the Queen Mum is added to some posts as someone Charlotte resembles. A clique or palace staff at work?
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2018, 08:38:03 pm »

IMO Char looks more Middleton than anything, though she seems to have a mischievous twinkle in her eye. However, in these latest photos she seems to have lost the squinty-eyed look that so resembled Carole and funnily enough appears to look more like Sarah Chatto! Hope she enjoys her first day at nursery school.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2018, 09:02:59 pm »

She's definitely wearing a dress, it can be seen in both pics!

The pics are exactly like Jackson's though, when I saw them I thought he took them and not Kate.
In the pic where she's standing she must be smiling at mummy nanny Maria another person there with them..
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2018, 09:12:28 pm »

Jackson is a better photographer. It makes me sad we could have better photos than these ones.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: