Royal Gossip
November 13, 2018, 11:16:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince George of Cambridge Thread (Read post #1 before posting) 2018  (Read 2676 times)
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2018, 09:09:20 pm »

Does anyone else find it odd that these kids/Kate are never ever papped 'on the school run'?
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2018, 09:11:23 pm »

I think that's because it would compromise the kids' safety.

I haven't played since I stopped
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2018, 09:36:51 pm »

It's because the Cambs would sue and complain yelling "privacy!" faster than anyone can say "school run".
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2018, 11:23:26 pm »

Does anyone else find it odd that these kids/Kate are never ever papped 'on the school run'?

Always. Just like all the other times it's odd that we get these stories but never any pics. As in, who is following her to these places, just to ask the staff XYZ questions but not bothering to take any pictures? Makes zero sense.
LadySnowWhite
royal watcher

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2018, 04:06:02 am »

And no candid or posed photographs.  I thought for sure they would do something today, esp as Kate could not be with him last year.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2018, 08:35:45 am »

I think they don´t get papped because there is no event to pap int he first place.  Seriously, what mother would take her two children shoe shopping with no socks on.  If the paps saw them they could take a photograph from a rear view.  Also, let us not forget, in effect they are "public" property, and if she chooses to take them shopping then she must expect some papping.  Also, if she went to Peter Jones, without speed dialling the paps, how would they know where she was, doubt Peter Jones would call the press, and they do have store security to head these things off, and remember, there would be a minimum of 1 RPO with them at all times.  IMO the whole thing is hog wash. Bit like her driving the school run, we don´t see pics of her because quite frankly I don´t think she does do the school run. Again, why would she, that is for nanny and the RPO´s, there is no need for to do the school run.  She has little to do with those sprogs, that much is obvious when she is with them.  She is probably sat at home smoking and watching Towie, and we all know there at at least two nannies on the go, although the only one we ever see Nanny Maria.  The press try to make us think she stays home all day looking after sprog III, wearing her fingers to the bone, poor dear, plus washing dishes, laundry, cleaning, cooking, filling the dishwasher, etc etc etc.  Bet she hardly lifts a finger.  If she took sprog I to school first day this time I will be in shock.  She couldn´t be a$$ed last year, excuse being sprog III on way and *cough cough* HG.  First morning at new school and she didn´t care about not being there, so why would she bother with the start of year 2.  The rf think we are stupid and unintelligent, unfortunately for them we are not.  I can still see his little face, terrified, this time last year.  They are not good parents, purely and simply because the kids are fobbed on on the nannies, and they each do their own thing.  Poor council cath, worn out with minding the sprogs, tommy rot, she doesn´t do enough of anything to be worn out, and that for me is the plain truth.  The rf insult our intelligence, and keep doing so, to the point where we can see right through them. Feel sorry for the sprogs, I really do.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2018, 03:23:21 pm »

Why the effort to try to show these people as "like the rest of us?" If she were "like the rest of us" she'd have to worry about working for a living to pay for the childrens' educations and care. it's so laughable that these attempts are made to show they are "like the rest of us." She needs to get out and work instead of living on spin.
BostonLibby
courtier

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2018, 04:00:01 pm »

^ and ^^  Well said.  Given that she has at least one nanny, there is no excuse for her to be on maternity leave vacation this long.  It is insulting to 'normal' women of her country to claim to be 'normal' when she does next to nothing.  She has blown her opportunity to be a force for good not only on the world stage but on the monarchy's stage.  We've heard the 'hit the ground running' comment for many years now and she never followed up on that promise.  It's too late now.  She lives a very secluded life and her 'speeches' are still awkward.  What little improvement she made isn't maintained because she rarely (never) follows up with any meaningful action.  She shows no commitment, so her speeches ring hollow.
Val
Princess

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2018, 05:39:54 pm »

As everyone knows her only interests in her easy self indulgent life are watching boxed sets of TOWIE and other downmarket programmes whilst smoking and imbibing with ma.  She is so totally unsuitable for the role ma manipulated her in to.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2018, 05:52:57 pm »

Veering off topic a bit here.  Tx, YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: