Royal Gossip
August 21, 2018, 12:28:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duchess of Cashbridge: The fashion files 2018  (Read 5782 times)
Little light
Countess

« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2018, 05:44:08 pm »

No that's not the picture HRHOlya.

I didn't even know that one. It was when she was with Hugh Grant and it was a friend of his, I think, and she hadn't on a matching dress and knickers.

Then she claimed she didn't know the dress was like that!  laugh she must think we're all stupid. Or as we say in Scotland, you've got sawdust for brains.

I'll try and find it.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2018, 05:45:44 pm »

^ Ah ok! Thank you!

^^ Bridesmaid dress is different and doesn't go with the rules of appropriate wedding gear as guest, because the bridesmaid dress is chosen by the bride. At K's wedding Pippa wore an emerald green dress in the evening, that was her personal choice, the bridesmaid dress was K's choice.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2018, 08:49:10 am »

Kate was not wearing white or cream at the wedding.  She wore very pale yellow which appeared extremely light in certain lighting conditions.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2018, 10:13:03 am »

My thoughts also about Katekins wore an old outfit recycled for the fourth time to show her feelings about Meghan.  She should be careful.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #64 on: May 22, 2018, 01:37:33 pm »

For all waity's well-documented faults she still outranks murky
sandy
Princess

« Reply #65 on: May 22, 2018, 02:15:30 pm »

Maybe she and William are having difficulties and it's nothing to do with Meghan.
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #66 on: May 22, 2018, 06:58:19 pm »

Only for the time being Marion.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #67 on: May 22, 2018, 08:22:35 pm »

Some say that it is not the same dress. If true good strategy by Kate. No one talks about her but it is still new easter-lol

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Little light
Countess

« Reply #68 on: May 22, 2018, 09:18:47 pm »

^HRHOlya

That might have been the picture actually. I couldn't find anything else, so it may well have been that one.

Sorry for the delay in posting. I didn't want to double post.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2018, 09:57:12 pm »

^ That's ok thankyou Do you by any chance know whose wedding it was? Though it was clearly ages ago.. She's not that much better even now spy

^^ Who knows, Kate has so many samey things, it would be actually modus operandi for her sigh
Little light
Countess

« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2018, 10:20:04 pm »

It was a society wedding and the groom was a friend of Liz Hurley. But after she showed up and "stole the bride's day," so to speak, she became persona non grata.

I don't know why Darius Guppy came to mind, but I think the groom might have been involved in some 'shady' stuff. (Not illegal though). But since it's so long ago, I'm not positive if I'm mixing up grooms from different weddings.

But it was all in the tabloids, so will do a search.

Just did a search so I'm modifying my post MODs before I'm timed out. Thanks.

No, you were right all along. It was that photo. At the time, I thought she was desperate for publicity and I still do.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 10:27:46 pm by Little light » Logged
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2018, 10:49:10 pm »

thankyou Yeah she still is desperate for publicity, otherwise she wouldn't have her son take pics of her half naked all the time sly She appears quite classy on the surface, but in fact she's klassy when you look deeper.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2018, 11:08:05 pm »

^ What?!!? That's gross! Who does this?!!? ick ick ick

Barnabe et Kitty...
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2018, 11:34:01 pm »

^ Liz Hurley, Kim Kardash, all the desperate ones sigh

Btw Kate looked miles better at M's wedding than Pip's. Hope she burns the outfit she wore at Pip's..
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2018, 01:50:10 pm »

Did Kate actually wear a NEW outfit to the royal wedding? Eagle-eyed fan claims the duchess DIDN'T recycle her Alexander McQueen coat - and it's all down to a subtle difference in the sleeves

Duchess of Cambridge wore an Alexander McQueen coat to the royal wedding
    It was believed to be the same one she had worn on three previous occasions
    But one eagle-eyed royal fan claims it is actually an almost identical lookalike
    Wedding coat had buttons on the sleeves while the one worn previously did not

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5804077/Was-Kate-Middletons-royal-wedding-outfit-actually-new-Alexander-McQueen-coat.html

wedding

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/05/08/4CEC813F00000578-5804077-image-m-5_1528185263541.jpg

vs christening

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/05/08/4CEC805500000578-5804077-image-m-2_1528185188484.jpg

Did she have it altered? But then that's too little, doesn't make sense. Also doesn't make sense to have a 2nd coat made near identical to the 1st. And why didn't she choose another colour? She can't possibly delude herself into thinking "oh I have sth new!" when sth near same is already in her wardrobe?? I mean we all know she buys samey stuff, but this is now beyond ridiculous and quite unreasonable.

But also better than the fugly prints she is so fond of.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2018, 07:51:51 pm »

^The tailoring on the back of the coat is different also. Besides, Kate is known for buying similar outfits.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2018, 08:07:30 pm »

Hilarious - she was lauded as being 'frugal' when the reality is that she had an almost identical custom coat made that was almost white!!
LadySnowWhite
royal watcher

« Reply #77 on: June 05, 2018, 10:54:51 pm »

I am always so floored at how she can possibly be considered even remotely frugal. FFS nearly the EXACT same dress in an ever-so-slightly yellower shade. At a wedding.

Kate is probably the least frugal and most non-sensical person in that bloody family.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #78 on: June 05, 2018, 11:04:37 pm »

^ She actually is indeed the least frugal. No one works less than her and no one spends as much money on her wardrobe as her (ok maybe Camz).
The "frugal" shtick was I think KP spin to make her look attractive to the public (always those "the Cambs are normal & like us!" bs articles) and by now I think it's the press being snarky. I think every time they write they're "like us" or "normal" or "frugal" or any other way virtuous, the press is dripping with sarcasm.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2018, 12:12:12 am »

Kate playing normal is joke like the fake job Will had created for him where he did not have to keep a regular schedule. And Kate has to "be with the children" and can't work even for a few hours a week and she has nannies for the children.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: