Royal Gossip
April 21, 2019, 09:47:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate looking bad V  (Read 59362 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #580 on: January 20, 2019, 06:48:29 pm »

Knowing what I know about the Midds (from what they've shown of themselves), I believe that Carole would kick her to the gutter and would never have her back in the house and I believe Pippa and James would disown her as well and try to curry favor with William in order to end up trying to avoid losing favors. Kate is not surrounded by a loving family and is not at all loved for herself alone. She strikes me as someone who basically in a bad situation and can't leave without losing everything and then some.

As for a midlife crisis, I think she is going to have one big time especially when she ends up realizing the waste she made of her life, the fact that her husband never even wanted her, that her in-laws wished she had never married into that family, and soon even the press/public will turn back on her. The sum total of her life would easily be described as 'all for nothing.' It's not a pleasant feeling, but it is the truth of the matter. Her entire life in the BRF, all those years of stalking and pressuring, has in fact been 'all for nothing' and there is no way that she can change anything. William will never love her as she yearns to be loved, she will never have Charles' love as a daughter, and she will never at any point be young again. Any chance of changing her past to a more virginal one is in fact always going to be impossible as well. Nothing will change her into a plush, cosmopolitan princess with a fabulous life and she has no real way of effectively living in the wider world she YEARNS to be a part of.

I'm sure all this is already taking a huge toll, but once she hits forty, her forties, her looks will completely collapse. A lifetime of accumulated regrets does nothing for one's looks. She has the look of someone who has lived a horrendously miserable life, despite her privileges. This brief spurt of good PR is temporary at most and will not last for long. Even the best boost falls if there is nothing to sustain it.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
misanthrocrat
courtier

« Reply #581 on: January 21, 2019, 12:40:50 am »

^ I sincerely don't see any of the above.

“To do good is noble. To tell others to do good is even nobler and much less trouble.”
― Mark Twain
sandy
Princess

« Reply #582 on: January 21, 2019, 01:26:05 am »

I think William settled for her. I am not so sure about the support Kate would have in the event William dropped her. Her family might blame her for any separation not the royal she married.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #583 on: January 21, 2019, 01:58:05 pm »

^ I sincerely don't see any of the above.

I don’t, either.  In their early beginnings I saw the teething issues, but W & K have seemed to settle into each other.  I genuinely believe W loves his wife, and highly doubt he’s unfaithful.  Must admit though, I’m going on my gut instinct whilst viewing them together. 

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
sandy
Princess

« Reply #584 on: January 21, 2019, 01:59:06 pm »

He did leave her and the children to go to a hunting weekend which included his ex Jecca. That would raise some red flags or it should IMO.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #585 on: January 21, 2019, 02:16:03 pm »

^True, but that doesn’t equal sleeping with her (Jecca), and I don’t think Jecca is that kind of woman.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
sandy
Princess

« Reply #586 on: January 21, 2019, 02:16:46 pm »

Jecca is still his ex and sometimes "friendships" with the ex don't go over well with the wife.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #587 on: January 21, 2019, 05:32:08 pm »

The hunting thingy was several years ago.  I've not read anything about another one.  In any event, if William and Kate were to divorce, she would be a well taken care of lady, with a house to live in and money to live on.  She would not have to go back to live with Mommy.   

Kate looks better now than she ever has, imo.  She and William seem to be in a good place, and that contributes to her better looks.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #588 on: January 21, 2019, 09:24:38 pm »

Jecca and Will were seen together last year.

Kate would not have the HRH should she divorce. And it would be difficult if William moved on. I don't see how Kate looks "well" when she's so thin. I see photos of her from earlier years and she looked much better.
india
Princess

« Reply #589 on: January 21, 2019, 09:32:43 pm »

Kate's face looks ancient. She could easily be pushing 60. Something is going on to make her look this old. Her stress levels must be very high.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #590 on: January 21, 2019, 11:02:50 pm »

Please remember that this is a gossip forum but be careful about what you post in relation to non public people. And most of this discussion is off topic.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #591 on: January 21, 2019, 11:04:59 pm »

sorry
Kate's face looks ancient. She could easily be pushing 60. Something is going on to make her look this old. Her stress levels must be very high.

She does not look like someone who has a husband who loves her. She looks horribly prematurely aged and over-stressed despite her straightforward life.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
LadySnowWhite
courtier

« Reply #592 on: January 21, 2019, 11:12:04 pm »

I personally don't think Kate cares if PW loves her or stays faithful at all. She cares about stuff and security. I don't think it is her personality to be concerned if her husband loves her as long as she has the materials. I do think she loves her kids, her immediate family. I think she overall likes William and her overall likes her, and they were intimate just enough to have kids together. And that is it.

She has all the stuff and travels she needs and hardly a "job" if you can call it that and people to do things for her all the time and shows her face maybe twice a week.

It might grate the nerves to think she is having a great life, but I think she is. I think her marriage was more of an open marriage/business deal than anything real.

And so with that, I think she looks better these days (no, I don't think she is too thin) and it shows in her happiness on engagements. She is living her idea of the good life, and it shows.

I just think it sucks that that's the way things have gone for her considering how lazy and selfish she is.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 11:15:45 pm by LadySnowWhite » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #593 on: January 21, 2019, 11:53:20 pm »

Her whole situation depends on William. Which is not a good thing IMO.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #594 on: January 22, 2019, 12:12:08 am »

Exactly. I've seen that no matter how safe and secure a woman seems or thinks she is, fact is, if the husband gets fed up, the husband will leave. Kate is entirely dependent on William's decision making process and if he decides one day to turn on her, he will turn on her with a vengeance. If a business arrangement is what Kate is happy with, so be it, but at some point, William will be sick of it and sick of being in a business arrangement with a partner who brings nothing and does nothing.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #595 on: January 22, 2019, 12:28:56 am »

Off topic

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
misanthrocrat
courtier

« Reply #596 on: January 22, 2019, 06:15:58 am »

Exactly. I've seen that no matter how safe and secure a woman seems or thinks she is, fact is, if the husband gets fed up, the husband will leave.

If the husband gets "fed up", perhaps there might be problems with the wife too.
Not all men get "fed up" and not all men are "leavers", as difficult as it might be for us to believe in our modern, feminist days.
Unfortunately, many men AND women in our times have lost their moral compass; so yes - there will be many splits, break-ups and divorces in the population.

But men do not automatically leave jjust because they are men. If they think so, they are the wrong kind of men. An honorable man doesn't just leave his wife out of the blue, just for the sake of some change.  Not  if he has solid good character.

I do not see William as the kind of man who will leave. KM  is safe.
A
nd she does have a life that really, doesn't suck - whether she deserves it intrinsically or not.     

“To do good is noble. To tell others to do good is even nobler and much less trouble.”
― Mark Twain
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #597 on: January 22, 2019, 11:54:22 am »

Off Topic. This thread is for photos or articles and appro following discussion about Kate’s appearance.  It is not the random chat thread.  If things continue, it’s getting locked temporarily or until someone contacts me with an appropriate pic or article about Kate looking awful to reopen.  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #598 on: January 22, 2019, 07:41:17 pm »

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/22/17/8837082-6618845-Kate_appeared_to_be_full_of_questions_for_the_staff_and_voluntee-a-6_1548177794098.jpg

Kate, less of that pills please
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: