Royal Gossip
September 19, 2018, 02:45:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate: Press Articles & Random I Chat 2018  (Read 15362 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #280 on: September 11, 2018, 07:34:04 pm »

This is such old news; one would think that by now the press would be able to report on Kate's many appearances and such, but for some reason this is being dredged up.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #281 on: September 11, 2018, 10:08:44 pm »

Found this old gem - I love how so many people are using Kate as an example of class when she was a total mess for years after the wedding https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d1/3a/60/d13a6010359f18256c275262b3c66879.jpg
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #282 on: September 11, 2018, 11:10:33 pm »

^because they’ve brought in someone lowly so Waity will look classy in comparison.
She was such a mess an an obvious mistake when reports kept coming out about her taking her time to search for patronages and setting her own schedule. Then when she finally did find a few patronage’s, she barely managed to support them. The joke was when she was made a patron of the the National Portrait Gallery. I wonder if Catherine Quinn’s still around or now working with only Wills as he’s the ultimate one that’s important enough in the scheme of things to require professional help.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #283 on: September 11, 2018, 11:30:36 pm »

Thing is, that no one better than Kate would want it marry Harry and be required by protocol to defer to Kate. Kate is someone who has done not a lick of honest work and is a shoddy duchess and pointless when ti comes to helping her charities. Anyone who marries Harry would have to submit to Kate as required by protocol.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #284 on: September 12, 2018, 12:39:06 am »

William has the real influence not Kate. She will be consort not monarch. And she is not required to be curtsied to if William is not there. Meghan or no Meghan my opinion of Kate has not changed and its not a very good opinion. She has not changed. And I doubt ever will. I know some fans of hers on the comments section think once she's princess of wales she'll work. I am skeptical about that.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #285 on: September 12, 2018, 12:49:50 am »

Her habits are set and I am certain that they will not change; once she gets her hands on that duchy money she and her vile family will spend it like water.

india
Princess

« Reply #286 on: September 12, 2018, 03:32:29 pm »

^ The thought of this is just horrific!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #287 on: September 13, 2018, 04:03:47 am »

She'll blow it like crazy and be up to her eyeballs in debt; I am sure she dislikes not getting the best couture for appearances, like she used to.

I do think that Kate is the epitome of someone from the lower end of the class scale, not just birth, but nature.

With her resources, her title, her newly acquired connections, she should be out thriving and doing a great job as consort and mother; instead, she's smoking cigs, watching trash shows, and basically leaving her children to be raised by the help and her mother runs the household.

She's no different than a teen mother who still wants to mooch around and mope while life passes her by. She'll never be able to get these years of her life that she's wasted back. She's also married to a man who hasn't grown up and is still infatuated with his ex (Jecca) and is still grossly underemployed and uninterested in bettering himself. He's still living in the years where as a teen he had the world at his feet and unaware that he's balding, gone to seed, and he's out of step with his people (and reality in  general) and still waiting for his supposed glory years to begin.

She isn't someone who has grown up at all and I daresay that this is why a career is important, it can take you far away from a less than perfect beginning in life.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #288 on: September 15, 2018, 01:05:16 am »

Less drama if she does not show up.

I think it's all talk no action with her "causes." SHe has yet to emerge from the maternity leave to do any work.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #289 on: September 15, 2018, 09:54:13 pm »

Pure bs Kate might skip Eug's wedding for Pip, even if she were to have her baby on the same day it's not like K will should or could show up at the hospital. No need for that and it's likely not allowed, too much stress having too many people around anyway (it's not a Kartrashian "reality TV" birthing special where the whole clan is present for crying put loud). Also even if Kate would skip anything, then it could be the reception and the stuff that isn't public. But the skipping bit is just wild unfounded speculation and plays into the PR of them being such tight sisters and there for each other, even if it doesn't make sense.

Oh and I see, the "keen to hit the ground running" post-maternity-leave bs PR is in full swing already.
Val
Princess

« Reply #290 on: September 15, 2018, 11:00:55 pm »

She doesn’t get on with the York sisters at all and its well known that Prince Andrew can’t stand her or her ghastly social climbing family.  She will know that she isn’t welcome and probably not even invited although Willy was once close to them.  Knowing how their naive and dumb PR team work we will probably now see an article on how they are all ‘best friends’.  PR teams these days take the public for fools.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #291 on: September 15, 2018, 11:15:42 pm »

She can't be not invitetd, what family doesn't invite someone's spouse? Eug is forgiving anyway, doubt she's still holding a grudge. Doesn't matter anyway who can/not stand whom, it's a Windsor Production and therefore all Windsors better trott up and flash their horse teeth to the plebs.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #292 on: September 15, 2018, 11:24:38 pm »

She doesn’t get on with the York sisters at all and its well known that Prince Andrew can’t stand her or her ghastly social climbing family.  She will know that she isn’t welcome and probably not even invited although Willy was once close to them.  Knowing how their naive and dumb PR team work we will probably now see an article on how they are all ‘best friends’.  PR teams these days take the public for fools.

If she doesn't show, this will show that there is friction in the BRF and the BRF is fixated on being as much of a united front as possible.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #293 on: September 16, 2018, 02:03:46 pm »

Ma and Kate may wish that the birth of Pippa's heir will erase Eugenie from the front pages. Would not surprise me.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #294 on: September 17, 2018, 01:43:23 am »

I did not know where to post this. I found this on a google search. Interesting to read now.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/william-and-his-two-other-women-7085997.html
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #295 on: September 17, 2018, 02:06:55 am »

Ma and Kate may wish that the birth of Pippa's heir will erase Eugenie from the front pages. Would not surprise me.

If that happens, Kate will get it in the neck big time; first shirking her duty to attend as a member of the BRF and then her sister takes attention away from the bride's big day by her sister going into labor and stealing all the press focus. I do think that it might actually a going too far and Kate will end up being asked to pack her suitcase and get out of the BRF. This would be two slaps in the face and it might in fact end up pushing HM too far if her favorite son is upset and outraged. I do wonder if Kate has the guts to shirk appearing at this wedding.

Remember, Fergie thought that her position as HRH Duchess of York was unassailable and then HM asked for a divorce (admittedly during a separation); Fergie thought she was in control of the divorce, but go figure, Fergie ended up having it taken out of her hands after that nude scandal. I think Kate is unaware that while HM and the others might not want a divorce, if pushed far enough, the BRF will throw her out and leave her with next to nothing. I do think Kate isn't aware that if she keeps needling and antagonizing the BRF one too many times, HM might in fact take control of the situation and then go figure, it'll get very ugly for Kate.

It's like Kate has some kind of compulsion to start trouble or screw up good things in her life.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #296 on: September 17, 2018, 11:01:05 am »

Even if she goes into labor on the day of the wedding, Pippa only needs her husband and perhaps her mother around. Kate can be gracious attend the wedding and reception then right after go to the hospital to see her sister. She can phone the hospital or ask that she gets a call when the baby comes (at the reception). Kate is not going to be a labor coach and Pippa was not at Kate's side when george, charlotte and louis were born.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #297 on: September 17, 2018, 05:11:52 pm »

I find it ironic; as girlfriend, Kate took whatever social scraps she could get and now she's determined to avoid royal life as much as possible. As girlfriend she was willing to pick up dead birds and go to parties with insulting themes; now as wife she avoids events where she would be able to dress up completely and BRF family events.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #298 on: September 18, 2018, 04:17:20 pm »

She has spent her entire waste of a life trying to get away from her fellow citizenry (posh everything plus her determination to have only posh friends and shirking duties) and now she suddenly wants to swoop in and start rehabilitating an entire broken culture? She has a lot of gall since for the past near decade she has worked HARD to draw a line between herself and the rest of the nation (that incidentally pays for her lifestyle) and she has the NERVE to suddenly try to set up something like this? She has an expired degree, no work history, no real brain (drenched in booze and possibly drugs), and she wants to be a charitable player in her own right?

This isn't going to bring jobs to her nation, it is not going to really make much of anything of her time, and it's just another way for her to try to launch on a world stage that has made it clear that they do not want to put up with her meddling. There are bigger issues going on and this dolt wants to be taken seriously after all her slacking. As of now the world is about to erupt in WWIII and she wants to try to get taken seriously and get respect. She would be better off doing daily work at the Prince's Trust and I do wonder if whether or not it would be possible for someone to get her in line and tell her to stop trying to make herself 'happen' and just get on with daily life.

She should know by now that if she hasn't 'happened' by now, surely it's never going to occur. She's not Diana, never has been, never will be, and the world is a lot more competitive for people who want to stand out and be famous. She's made one messy mistake after another and clearly she refuses to learn that in order to get respect at the level she married into (pushed herself into really) she has to have something to stand on and that 'something' is work and behaving with dignity. She hasn't been doing that and her background as William's mistress (I don't care about being nice, she was at his beck and call and didn't want to do honest work and that essentially made her his mistress) and people in power know this and don't care what the media spin is.

She has zero "it" factor and she can't stop trying to push herself into relevance. Even her media toadies can't make her happen to the wider world.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: