Royal Gossip
March 24, 2019, 01:52:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate: Press Articles & Random I Chat 2018  (Read 26275 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #340 on: December 06, 2018, 08:11:07 pm »

I recall she did not work that much the first year--or second. I know the first tour with William was soon after the wedding in 2011 and I recall they stopped to attend an event in California with film stars. Then I remember that she seemed to disappear and it was said she was "researching" her charities and this "held up" more work. Then the probably mythical spin that she was given a 2 year grace period for doing little work because the Queen wanted Kate and William to have an opportunity to have time on their own like she and Prince Philip had in Malta. I just don't think she enjoyed or enjoys royal work. And then the spin that Kate had to be "eased in" because the Queen "learned her lesson" from the Diana and Fergie years not to rush into work. I don't believe that for a second because Diana was hardly out of her teens and Kate was pushing 30 and did turn 30 in January 2012. Plus there were other issues going on back then.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 08:14:09 pm by sandy » Logged
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #341 on: December 07, 2018, 03:22:25 am »

I think she's just lazy and refused to do anything until she was forced into it. As for her finally coming into her own; I don't believe it. After being subjected to MEggles anybody would look good.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #342 on: December 07, 2018, 11:46:06 am »

Nobody else's presence can hide Kate's shortcomings IMO.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #343 on: December 13, 2018, 02:52:36 pm »

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2018121365586/kate-middleton-surprises-fans-driving-buckingham-palace/?utm_campaign=hellouk&utm_medium=social_media&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR3wC7LUCunhXbHPbCSEpO-PApabJ3VaswivCqegjpVjxf6ljZdWWt6_hw4

I wasn't sure where to put this because it is a story about Kate that leads me to discuss Megs.   Fancy that!   

Has anyone ever seen a photo of Megs going and coming from any of the royal homes?  As big an exhibitionist as she is, she would have made certain to splash photos of herself doing so as often as she could. 

To me, this is a big red flag.    bored3
sandy
Princess

« Reply #344 on: December 13, 2018, 03:05:57 pm »

Meghan of course would go to royal homes. She is married to the Prince of Wales second son. The paparazzi take the photos. No selfies are taken.

I don't see any big red flag. The DM I think is creating trouble. . Why must it always be about Meghan?

Kate going to the home means nothing, She used to walk out in the early hours of the morning from a residence when she was single after spending the night with Will when they were dating.

I don't see any issues here.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #345 on: December 13, 2018, 03:16:08 pm »

Used to the 'walk of shame.' *snicker* Old habits die hard, don't they?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #346 on: December 13, 2018, 04:27:53 pm »

^^  Okay. . . . well . . . back to my point.   There are no photos of Chicken Legs leaving or arriving from/to a Royal Residence since she went through that ceremony with Harry back in April.   We see photos of other royals leaving/arriving.  And Megs is such an Exhibitionist and tips off photographers to take her photo like she did last year when she traipsed around London in wellies, that it is very, very odd that no photo of her leaving/arriving from a Royal Residence has been published.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #347 on: December 13, 2018, 04:39:05 pm »

She has been in the company of the Queen. She would not be barred from any royal residences. Too much IMO is read into Kate's going there. Meghan was seen going to royal events like Christmas and other gatherings at royal residences. So must Meghan show up tomorrow to "prove" there is nothing wrong?
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #348 on: December 13, 2018, 04:51:17 pm »

^Actually, yes, it would help her image to be seen going in/out of major royal residences and being seen in happy company with other members.  There’s more than a whiff of royal irritation with her right now. 

However, if she does start doing that then it will look staged so she’s missed her window of opportunity.  I personally think it’s slowly dawning on the BRF that she’s a major headache to sell but don’t have a workable battle plan yet.  They’ve tried dopey surgery articles here and there but they know she’s not the Grand Sensation they had expected, foolishly.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #349 on: December 13, 2018, 04:57:03 pm »

Unless there are statements or actual evidence I am not sold on this story. Last year, a "big thing" was made of Princess Michael wearing a pin depicting a person of color and how it was "offensive" to Meghan and how Princess Michael was "making a statement". The whole thing died down after the DM tried to make a big deal about it.

The Queen approved the wedding. And the wedding was only a few months ago, The couple is expecting a baby now.

She always had critics on Tumblr and the same people are just carrying them over to post wedding. That's how I see it.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #350 on: December 13, 2018, 05:28:28 pm »

I screwed up. We’re off topic here. Tx, YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #351 on: December 13, 2018, 05:51:03 pm »

Kate might be getting good PR for now, but behind closed doors, I am sure she is still tolerated at best and disliked; as for her husband, he has been seen around Jecca, not even trying to hide it anymore and I am certain she is having more than her fair share of bad looks thrown at her as Meg works and she does not.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #352 on: December 13, 2018, 06:05:28 pm »

Sorry, Yooper.  Where should this lead in from Kate to Megs go?
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #353 on: December 13, 2018, 06:40:34 pm »

^No worries.  Maybe in the Kate/Meghan relationship thread?  Not sure, really.  If you think up a new thread about these two, I’m open to it.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #354 on: December 20, 2018, 06:11:43 pm »

I think I have an idea I would like to articulate to you guys on why Kate gets to me so much:

It's the acts that she puts out. While she was just his girlfriend/bed-mate she acted like she was his betrothed who was someone who didn't have to bother with a career since her life was mapped out and marriage was inevitable. After she married she acted like she had never seen or know the wider world and would prefer to live a quiet life, despite the fact that she has been around the world' jet set spots her entire life. She then acts all virginal and demure and also proceeded to give the middle finger to a waiting nation and the royal court. Then despite being eager to join William on royal estates, she starts ignoring BRF gatherings and decided that she would spend time with her family instead of attending on her Sovereign and head of the family. Now that she's a duchess of nearly ten years, she chooses to go all condescending, as if she's doing the public some big favor or show off by being informal and attempting to be playful. She then gave Meg a HUGE snub as Meg walked up to the altar and to me that was inexcusable, doing that at someone's own wedding and being snotty despite her own history of being William's mattress and the mattress of others before she got into William's bed. It's more than a little irritating that she pushes people to buy her BS personas.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: