Royal Gossip
October 20, 2018, 10:07:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate: Press Articles & Random I Chat 2018  (Read 18048 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #300 on: October 05, 2018, 02:45:37 pm »

She has racked up a huge list of excuses for her non working.
Joanna
courtier

Daenerys Stormborn, the true Queen

« Reply #301 on: October 05, 2018, 03:28:06 pm »

I'm currently watching Vanity Fair, the series, can't help but compare both her and her sister-in-law to Rebecca Sharp...social climbers using every trick in the book to do the least of work and live in luxury.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #302 on: October 05, 2018, 07:40:34 pm »

Keira Knightley pens a graphic account of childbirth as she bemoans impossible standards set by 'beautiful, stylish' Duchess of Cambridge just hours after giving birth
The actress, who is mother to three-year-old Edie, wrote about the 'vomit, the blood, the stitches' as she went into labour in May 2015, just a day before the Duchess of Cambridge welcomed Princess Charlotte into the world.

Kate famously left hospital just seven hours after being admitted to the Lindo Wing with both Charlotte and Louis in April this year, sparking a fierce debate on post-baby bodies.

In her essay, The Weaker Sex, the Pirates of the Caribbean star, 33, contrasts Kate's experience with her own, noting how the Duchess 'was out of hospital seven hours later with her face made up and high heels on'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6244989/Keira-Knightley-opens-traumatic-childbirth-pressure-new-mums.html
She looked like she’d come out of a spa after each pregnancy as she appeared on the steps of the hospital after having given birth a mere hours before.  bored3  Real mothers like Kiera and Serena are throwing shade on this fraudster.

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #303 on: October 05, 2018, 08:26:41 pm »

Keira is also not a lazybones.
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #304 on: October 11, 2018, 09:14:13 pm »

What did I just read?  sly

I know, it's Radar. Still, does she drive all that much?

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/10/kate-middleton-cops-speeding-london-driving/

Prince William’s wife appears prim and proper — but behind the wheel Kate Middleton is a pedal-to-the-metal speed demon!

RadarOnline.com has learned the lead-footed mother of three keeps getting pulled over by cops and then let go because she’s a royal!

“Kate has been warned multiple times by Metropolitan police in London to slow down,” a palace source said.

“But there’s really nothing the cops can do. She is who she is, and it’s not as if they are going to issue her a speeding ticket.”

Matters came to a head earlier this year after Kate, 36, was clocked doing 92 miles per hour within the London city limits — where she’s often spotted tooling around in a pricey SUV.

It was the third time in 18 months that Kate was busted for exceeding the speed limit, although she routinely drives slower when her children are in the car, the source said.

Yet, the incident spurred Scotland Yard to make a discreet request to Buckingham Palace that the Duchess of Cambridge slow down.

“It unfortunately fell to William to inform Kate of this advisory,” said the source. “He was a little sheepish about it, understandably, but Kate still didn’t take it well.”
marion
Duchess

« Reply #305 on: October 11, 2018, 10:08:58 pm »

I doubt waity could drive at 90+mph in London but even so she could easily be given a ticket. Princess Anne has more than once and she's a born royal not a married in mattress. 
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #306 on: October 11, 2018, 10:46:25 pm »

^ I've never been anywhere in a major city that the car could even get above 40mph. It does paint a very unfavorable picture of KM, though, which may be part of its intent. I'm not sure.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #307 on: October 12, 2018, 03:52:00 am »

"Prim and proper"? The ever flashing Waitser?!  laugh
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #308 on: October 12, 2018, 08:12:21 pm »

I didn't realize that Pippa and Chelsy were close to Eugenie

The only constant is change.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #309 on: October 12, 2018, 09:10:46 pm »

The flasher strikes again  tehe

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/12/17/4999832-6268483-image-a-7_1539362437210.jpg

Notice how sophie' s dress doesn' t fly up but stays down  eating cookies probably she weighted her hems

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/12/15/4987916-6268483-The_Duchess_of_Cambridge_was_seen_holding_onto_her_fascinator_by-a-13_1539353361187.jpg

What a serial flasher  bignono
sandy
Princess

« Reply #310 on: October 12, 2018, 10:13:34 pm »

Funny that the Kate toadies at DM call her classy. She is smiling and seems to be pleased with herself.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #311 on: October 13, 2018, 02:48:14 am »

I'm surprised it tool Waity this long to try to flash the world again. She has never looked classy or elegant; never will.
sanka
royal watcher

« Reply #312 on: October 13, 2018, 03:34:18 am »

The look of Sophie's face is priceless.

I wish Kate would use weights in her dresses.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #313 on: October 13, 2018, 06:43:38 pm »

Funny that the Kate toadies at DM call her classy. She is smiling and seems to be pleased with herself.

I think she is pleased with herself mainly since she is now a seasoned member of the BRF and knows it; she isn't fully accepted, but she's reached a plateau where she is tolerated and can now lord her position over someone in the BRF (Meg) and she is now experienced in being on their side of the VIP rope. She has three kids and in her mind, that has cemented her position and she seems content with her role in the BRF, even if she isn't happy as a wife (who would prefer her husband abandon Jecca). I think she is complacent and feels that she has a chance now to live the life she's wanted.

She's calmed down considerably and she seems content to settle into a routine (minus work, which will always be held against her) and she seems to have given up on her initial grand plans to go to fashion shows and other events and she strikes me as content to be considered worthless mainly since she fancies her life to be set in stone. She has (in her mind) no real worries and clearly she might think she's going to have it easy form here on out.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #314 on: October 13, 2018, 11:36:21 pm »

I don't think she'll have it easy if she does not work. Charles is adamant about the scaled down monarchy and does not want the York sisters involved. If his daughter in law Kate persists in the laziness then he'll be possibly forced to relent and ask Bea and Eugenie to do royal work. I think that would be a horrible thing for him so he most likely would then force the issue of Kate working and making it unpleasant for her if she doesn't. There are members of the public who look down on her laziness, people do not have short memories. I think she's deluded if she thinks she can get away with shirking duties.  If Meghan does work more than Kate (easy to do) it will be difficult for her to lord it over Meghan. IMO. The only ones who think she is "perfect" are the sugars and those who want to trash MEghan. The DM comments begin with Kate is classy but that awful Meghan blablabla. It is not a real attachment to Kate she is just used as the 'ideal' (LOL) royal and she decidedly isn't.
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #315 on: October 14, 2018, 12:26:20 am »

^^ Kate is a fool if she thinks her life is set in stone. Has she learned nothing from Diana's life? When Diana married, everyone expected she'd been Queen. It was taken for granted. Well, we know how that turned out. Nothing in life is set in stone except for death and taxes, and that applies even to her.

Also, the high that comes with no longer being the 'new girl' will soon fade when reality sets in, and it becomes clear that nothing has changed about her choices and lifestyle.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #316 on: October 14, 2018, 03:04:23 am »

I think Kate is going to have problems growing older. Her entire identity is based on being the ingenue royal and the ingenue consort; the only good press she gets is from PEOPLE Magazine or the tabloids and they're youth obsession only lasts for her mainly because none of them are sure that their readers will accept that Kate is not a child. I think in her mind she's still a young uni graduate who is just starting fresh in the world and clearly she is going to struggle with things once she has to face the fact that no one around her thinks of her as cute or endearing or adorable. Also, really, she has to stop acting like she has the right to keep the world waiting.

There is always a new fresh face on the scene and when Kate becomes Princess of Wales (I'll just run with the current situation as it stands) she won't be an ingenue or new to the scene, she will be a much older woman and with her lack of anything to talk about, she will end up pushed aside and no different than an aging veteran actress. As it is, the DM has tried to hype her, but it falls flat since she didn't come from nowhere, she came from a groupie to consort and that's not really all that much to brag or talk about. Kate hasn't worked, she hasn't cooperated with the press, and she's challenged HM at every possible turn while bashing Charles nonstop.

I don't think she'll have it easy if she does not work. Charles is adamant about the scaled down monarchy and does not want the York sisters involved. If his daughter in law Kate persists in the laziness then he'll be possibly forced to relent and ask Bea and Eugenie to do royal work. I think that would be a horrible thing for him so he most likely would then force the issue of Kate working and making it unpleasant for her if she doesn't.

I believe Charles already skimps on new clothing and I do think he dislikes having her under his roof/being in the same palace as her while if he has to take the Yorkies on his payroll, he will make it even worse for Kate behind closed doors. I do wonder if Kate is aware of just how much Charles may likely *despise* her guts. Fact is, right after that engagement announcement, Charles kicked her out of Clarence House instead of letting her stay and he also surely resents how she pushes her family onto everyone's back.

There are members of the public who look down on her laziness, people do not have short memories. I think she's deluded if she thinks she can get away with shirking duties.  If Meghan does work more than Kate (easy to do) it will be difficult for her to lord it over Meghan. IMO. The only ones who think she is "perfect" are the sugars and those who want to trash MEghan. The DM comments begin with Kate is classy but that awful Meghan blablabla. It is not a real attachment to Kate she is just used as the 'ideal' (LOL) royal and she decidedly isn't.

I think this positive press is in fact only temporary; she's back to flashing and clearly isn't aware that Meg has been working harder and as a result, is getting better stuff. I do not think that this positive glow will last and I think it's just going to get worse for her if Meg keeps up the appearances. For some reason Meg classed her rep up, but it won't last.

I find it interesting how opposite Kate is from Diana; when Fergie married in, Diana got some bad press, but regained it almost effortlessly. With Meg around, Kate has a boost to her PR rep, but I think it will not last long and it will end up with her getting bad vibes again with no real struggle. She can't seem to find her footing in royal life.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #317 on: October 14, 2018, 09:15:02 pm »

Waity was also told off many times before (& after) the wedding by police for parking anywhere she likes, incl spaces reserved for emergency services!!! She's literally the worst in that aspect. She also tried to get out of speeding tickets during the dating years, and was also caught with her mobile whilst driving. The worst type of driver you can have.

I don't doubt that she speeds and is often caught (& I'm sure she pulls all the stunts as before, on phone whilst driving, parking anywhere, speeding... esp now that she's a useless Winds), but 90mph in London is a bit of a fantasy number. The roads are always clogged beyond capacity and you move at a snail's pace. Sometimes walking somewhere is quicker than taking the car or bus... Not sure where you can drive 90mph, at best during the dead of night when the roads aren't so full, but even then...

I also don't understand how she still flashes. 1st time seeing that pic of K from behind from Eug's wedding. Everyone there must have gotten a real eye-ful. I have no words. And that outfit was pretty incl colours, but seriously, it's literally the same as the lighter pink number she wore for trooping, only difference is it's a different shade of pink and the sleeves are longer.

I don't get this woman.
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #318 on: October 14, 2018, 09:38:34 pm »

I know that, but even so I don't get how one could even hit normal speeds in London, given that the normal speed is generally glacial. I think London traffic is worse than NYC. Personal opinion apropos of nothing.

Anyway, back on topic. The thing with 'buying the same outfit in several colors' annoys me. The Queen Mum used to do it. She'd get the same hat and dress remade in a new fabric. With an elderly lady, it's understandable. She knew what suited, and she wasn't hyping herself as a fashion plate.

But with KM, it's just lazy, and speaks of no care for money. It's not like she's buying five of the same sweater half-off at Zara. She has resources at her fingertips to look good, to be thoughtful, and it's literally the same thing over and over. And the problem is, her outfits are consistently too tight, too short, and frequently unsuited to the occasion.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #319 on: October 14, 2018, 10:14:54 pm »

thumbsup Esp on your first paragraph easter-lol So true!
Ldn traffic might indeed be worse than NY traffic, due to the abundance of buses in Ldn I'd say.

Yeah the same same outfits also annoy me because she's out & about once in a blue moon and then all there's to see is repeats but in "new". Isn't she bored of the same same stuff herself? I don't buy the cr*p bs given of "she doesn't want to overshadow (the bride/ event/ bla)".

And let's face it, she's always been a pure clotheshorse and always will be (in spite of the early on leaks how she wouldn't be and doesn't want to be, one of the 1st lies!), and she doesn't even do that right!

I like elegant, classic outfits, often she's called frumpy but I don't quite think so. Many of her more classic, simple outfits I really like (I do *despise* all her crazy & animal prints or the "granny's curtain redone as dress" outfits). I'm not a fashion fanatic/ victim, so I'm not looking for "new" stuff or crazy stuff or anything out-there. Just some change for crying out loud!

There's also nothing exciting about her, no work to speak of, no wit, no personality, so the one thing she has left is clothes and even that's really uninspiring. Rows and rows of the very same outfits but different colour or length. Jeez. When you open her wardrobe it must be like Steve Jobs's, only difference being the multitude of colours in K's wardrobe, whereas Jobs's outfits were all the same but black black black.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: