Royal Gossip
November 14, 2018, 11:57:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate: Press Articles & Random I Chat 2018  (Read 19692 times)
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #200 on: June 28, 2018, 05:01:22 pm »

Wonder who the other little girl is.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #201 on: June 28, 2018, 11:10:31 pm »

One of the magazines I saw on the newsstand today (In Style) said Kate is pregnant again and she wants a sister for Charlotte. William is said to want 5 children but Kate wants 4. and the topper: Kate is angry at William for working and leaving her to take care of the babies. Leaving out the nannies on call.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #202 on: June 29, 2018, 03:27:15 am »

OMG I hope NOT!! I don't think I could stand another pregnancy.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #203 on: June 29, 2018, 07:10:44 am »

I thought William wanted two kids but had to be talked into a third. And now he wants five?!

Regarding a sister for Charlotte, each pregnancy is 50/50. Charlotte could get a sister, but she might also get a brother (like Princess Anne has an older brother and two younger brothers). Anyway, I don't think Kate is pregnant at the moment.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #204 on: June 29, 2018, 11:06:16 am »

I'm surprised at this from InStyle, this whole story reads like the classic bs "magazine" that features heavily on royals (as well as some celebs), makes up constant twin pregnancies for all royal women as well as "heartbreak for XY" "scandal rocks the XY palace!", has the TV programme for the next 2 weeks and isn't bought by anyone under the age of ca 65.

Yeah Bill wanted 2 and leaks straight after marriage that Katiekins wanted 3 "just like her mother". I was staunchly of the opinion that no 3rd would come along, egg on my face, but seriously, no way is a 4th coming. Though there were stories that K is aiming at 4 "like Liz". I better not be too staunch.

Anyway, that story is pure bs and very disappointing for InStyle (not the biggest credentials here, but still). She just gave birth, how could she be already pregnant and with them knowing? Granted she always announces as soon as the 2nd line appears on the pregnancy stick, but still utter bollocks that story, imo not worth discussing.
logically
courtier

« Reply #205 on: June 29, 2018, 04:02:18 pm »

The only thing I do believe is correct is that WK is pissed that PW is off doing this trip without her - missing this trip means no new clothes and being even more fawned over for her.  But she can't have her cake and eat it too - to be stay at home mommy with a ridiculous maternity leave you can't travel.  Haha she will get pregnant as soon as Sparkles gets pregnant  - just to get the attention from her.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #206 on: June 29, 2018, 05:02:50 pm »

Can't travel? That's the excuse they're making now? Pffft.
Maybe this rule wasn't in place when George was just a couple of weeks old and the Cambs jetted off to the Maldives for a "babymoon".

I haven't played since I stopped
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #207 on: July 05, 2018, 05:16:24 pm »

'She was a complete doll': Andre Agassi opens up about bonding with the 'incredibly pleasant' Duchess of Cambridge at Wimbledon
Andre Agassi has opened up about bonding with the Duchess of Cambridge at Wimbledon and confirmed what royal fans have long suspected about Kate's sweet nature. 
'She was a complete doll,' the former tennis champion, 48, told Hello! 'I really thought she was incredibly pleasant.'
The royal and the former world number one met at the tournament in 2012 when he and his wife Steffi Graf were seated in the Royal Box beside Kate and William.
'She was lovely. We didn't chat a whole lot but she was lovely. I will not say anything else, because I don't know what offends people here or not.'
The potential absence of Kate, has led royal watchers to pleading with the Duchess to make and appearance before Wimbledon ends on July 15.
Declaring themselves officially on 'Kate watch', one fan even said they were hoping to see a 'Cambridge-Sussex double date'.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5920759/Andre-Agassi-opens-bonding-Duchess-Cambridge-Wimbledon.html
Why wouldn't she be pleasant?such as Wi She lives a life of leisure and attends prestigious events and gets the best seats without worrying about navigating traffic and the crowds or cost of a ticket and gets to meet the great players tht the average person could only dream about.  bored3

Keep Calm and Carry On
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #208 on: July 05, 2018, 07:09:51 pm »

Was that before or after she tried to hump his leg?
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #209 on: July 06, 2018, 02:47:54 pm »

Probably before  laugh laugh laugh
LadySnowWhite
royal watcher

« Reply #210 on: July 25, 2018, 01:25:16 pm »

https://www.harpersbazaar.com.au/culture/kate-middleton-maternity-leave-16997

"To refresh your memory, Kate attended The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's, wedding back in May (a mere three weeks after giving birth), followed by the Trooping of the Colour ceremony in June and Prince Louis' christening earlier this month.

Now that there's a lull in the royal schedule Kate might be out of the public eye for a few months on belated maternity leave.

"It is traditional for new royal mums to take a six-month break from official engagements," royal biographer, Duncan Larcombe explains to BAZAAR.com."

"With Kate looking so well, it's easy to forget that she gave birth to Prince Louis just three months ago, and has barely had any time off since."

Are. You. Kidding. Me. "Barely any time off"?!?!?

Getting something of a mat leave to be with her kids is fine by me, but don't tell me she has barely had any time off. She went to two family functions and two sports games in the span of 12 weeks.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #211 on: July 25, 2018, 01:44:42 pm »

^ Exactly. What bs. ick Has instantly set my teeth on edge. Seriously. Angry sly
sandy
Princess

« Reply #212 on: July 25, 2018, 02:47:00 pm »

"To refresh your memory, Kate attended The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's, wedding back in May (a mere three weeks after giving birth), followed by the Trooping of the Colour ceremony in June and Prince Louis' christening earlier this month.

Now that there's a lull in the royal schedule Kate might be out of the public eye for a few months on belated maternity leave.

"It is traditional for new royal mums to take a six-month break from official engagements," royal biographer, Duncan Larcombe explains to BAZAAR.com."

"With Kate looking so well, it's easy to forget that she gave birth to Prince Louis just three months ago, and has barely had any time off since."

Getting something of a mat leave to be with her kids is fine by me, but don't tell me she has barely had any time off. She went to two family functions and two sports games in the span of 12 weeks.

That is just insulting to mothers who need to work to put food on the table and hold down a job to take care of the children's expenses and future education costs. Mostly there are two workers in a household to put food on the table It is insulting to make kate's going to social and sports events being considered "work." these writers are so sappy.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #213 on: July 25, 2018, 06:04:43 pm »

^Not to mention the hoards of staff she has at her disposal. It's not like she's losing sleep getting up with the baby, juggling two toddlers, doing laundry, and keeping the house together. Very insulting, indeed.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #214 on: July 29, 2018, 05:26:13 pm »

That is just insulting to mothers who need to work to put food on the table and hold down a job to take care of the children's expenses and future education costs. Mostly there are two workers in a household to put food on the table It is insulting to make kate's going to social and sports events being considered "work." these writers are so sappy.

It's an insult to any woman who has worked more than 6 hours in her life. She's such a pathetic excuse of a human being, never mind a "mother".
india
Princess

« Reply #215 on: July 30, 2018, 02:08:52 pm »

^ "mother" being the pertinent term here.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #216 on: August 26, 2018, 04:07:53 am »

Kate Middleton Has a Massive Scar on Her Face and the Story Behind It Is Shrouded in Secrecy
So, what's the deal? As In Style notes, Kate's three-inch scar was actually first noticed by people almost a decade ago, when everyone mistook it for hair extensions. Kensington Palace ended up having to release a statement at the time, saying "The scar is related to a childhood operation."
The nature of Kate's operation remains unknown to this day, which—fair enough! Would you want your entire medical history exposed to the public?  sigh Probably not. That said, if you take a look at Kate's more recent photos, you can see she's taken to styling her hair in a way that almost-always covers her scar when she wears it up.
It goes without saying that Kate looks amazing with and without her scar showing, because she looks amazing all the time, the end. huh
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a22819953/kate-middleton-scar/
Why's this being brought up again now?  dontknow  She's a public figure who represents the UK when she's overseas so her medical history should e public knowledge if it effects her position. Clearly the way she acts at times indicates that something's off about her, namely being lazy and ne dientional as she doesn't seem interested in anything outside of Wills.  eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #217 on: August 26, 2018, 04:14:20 am »

I do get fed up with this ridiculousness by the press, as if no one knows that public figures come under justifiable scrutiny. AS for her secrets, I bet her entire life as presented ot the public has been one big lie and I am certain that if the truth came out, the palaces would burn.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #218 on: August 26, 2018, 05:55:03 am »

That scar is in a very strange position on Kate's head if it's not anything to do with hair extensions! And if she was in hospital as a child it's strange that no-one in her home village can remember her having an accident and being in hospital. If they did they never said anything to any of Kate's biographers. Was she walloped with a golf club like William all those years ago, or did she have brain cell surgery, easter-lol. Personally, I think the scar is the result of overly enthusiastic hair weaves, maybe glued in, in her early twenties, and nothing more serious than that.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #219 on: August 26, 2018, 02:43:47 pm »

This made the rounds on Tumblr the other day too... again.
Someone wrote that it's definitely extensions, but wrongly placed. Supposedly her hairdresser was fired after this pic was released.

Why they invented the surgery story (which is much worse than extensions and just opens a whole can of worms with tonnes of new questions) is beyond me.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: