Royal Gossip
December 17, 2018, 03:14:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate: Press Articles & Random I Chat 2018  (Read 22492 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2018, 02:38:06 pm »

Empathetic - best laugh in a long time, she wouldn´t even know the meaning of the word   laugh laugh laugh laugh
india
Princess

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2018, 03:27:00 pm »

^ You got that right GB. That's the biggest load of crap I have ever heard.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2018, 03:41:22 pm »

^^ & ^ But she is! For herself...  laugh
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2018, 01:30:42 am »

You know, I really am surprised that William didn't see all the red flags flaring in front of his face.

In regards to s.e.x., being buddies with a sex club owner, being involved in the launch of a sex toy (while wearing bunny ears), and basically living a life of jet set debauchery (along with the fact that she followed him around so many times his security had a talk with her), you would think that he would have realized that something wasn't quite right with her in her mindset. It's one thing to have a healthy love life, but this isn't healthy.

All this shadiness (along with dropping all her friends and schoolmates) should have set off warning signs. Throw in how she blamed the palace (and press) for her lack of a job and blaming everyone around her but herself, William should have seen her as bad news. I'm astounded that the palace didn't sit William down and basically tell him that Kate was unacceptable due to all this stuff (plus taking him to her uncle's drug den) and I do believe that it might have gotten through to him.

Supposedly when Charles (supposedly) asked William's mindset on marrying Kate, it ended up with the 2007 breakup and for a while it looked like Kate was out. I think that if Charles had decided to have a long serious talk and point out what I have, maybe Charles would have saved his son from the biggest mistake of his life. I can't get over how Charles let Kate push his son around and I do believe it is quite disgusting that Kate threw herself at a bunch of toffs trying to make him jealous.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2018, 07:07:47 am »

The Palace cannot control Willy Boy or Harry for the simple reason that they have them by the balls. Crude this appears to be but it is the truth. The Boys know that TPTB/RF ordered the murder of their mother. This was accomplished  by MI6. The  boys want their revenge and they shall have it. Kate, The Potato Head, is a slattern of the first degree. Willy wanted to infect the RF with her and her unacceptable family. Harry is doing the same with Meghan and her lot. I don't blame them. Their mother was treated so badly and used.
Val
Princess

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2018, 08:49:48 am »

^

That appears to be it in a nutshell.  When QE goes much will come out and along with those determined to abolish it ie The Rebublicans and Corbyn to name a few it will sink.   Introducing two totally unsuitable women and their unacceptable families was the start.
india
Princess

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2018, 02:55:09 pm »

^ And it should sink for all that they have done.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2018, 04:59:43 pm »

I wonder how Kate manages to live such a lie; knowing her past could come out at some point and certainly, she has to carry that knowledge with her. Nothing can convince me that she was holy and pure before meeting William and I am certain a lot of men would gladly come out and put a foot in her newly developed pristine image.

I cannot imagine that the underlying resentment and comments on the DM can remain on the bottom forever. At some point there'll be a trigger and it'll pour out in a deluge of resentment. As with the French and Russian revolutions, there's always a breaking point really.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2018, 07:41:29 pm »

The Palace cannot control Willy Boy or Harry for the simple reason that they have them by the balls. Crude this appears to be but it is the truth. The Boys know that TPTB/RF ordered the murder of their mother. This was accomplished  by MI6. The  boys want their revenge and they shall have it. Kate, The Potato Head, is a slattern of the first degree. Willy wanted to infect the RF with her and her unacceptable family. Harry is doing the same with Meghan and her lot. I don't blame them. Their mother was treated so badly and used.

If Charles had stayed with their mother and done the decent thing and dropped Camilla once he got engaged back in 1981, he would have had much more credibility. Charles treated an aristo wife like  trash and had the kids with her and quickly ditched her. He cannot really recover from that although he uses Penny Junor to trash the late ex wife and try to  make Camilla a saint. Very obvious spin.

Charles was not in any position to tell the boys who to see or marry considering what he did himself. IMO anyway.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2018, 10:46:59 pm »

thing is, Windsor men do not think of themselves as princes, but as normal people who deserve normal relationships and shouldn't have to bother with someone who actually has her act together and little regrettable baggage. They don't think like normal men however, since most normal men do not marry their mistresses, especially if they're ambitious and want to either move up in the world or maintain all that they already have. Most normal men would have pushed back against pressure to get married, broken it off, and told her to bug out of his life for good. Anyone like Kate, with her shadiness, would have been dumped and kept out, not taken back.

LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2018, 02:57:25 am »

india, it is only thanks to your reasoning that I can make sense of the presence of kate and megan in the brf. If that is the actual reason, revenge, then I can't say I blame W or H, as much as I dislike them.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2018, 01:39:01 pm »

Also the aristos probably would not have wanted their daughters to be considered because of how Diana was treated by the RF. Will was turned down cold by one aristo after he tried to court her.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2018, 10:53:12 pm »

I do wonder how Kate manages to get away with breaking all that protocol in the first place. Avoiding the palace traditions and gatherings, mouthing off to senior courtiers, getting her family invited to go on the Jubilee float during HM's diamond jubilee, all the other ways she's mooched and done so little. She has such good luck on her side.

india
Princess

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2018, 03:49:24 pm »

She's got her mother on her side directing traffic
sandy
Princess

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2018, 04:57:12 pm »

There are Kate astroturfers on DM comments who scold people who talk about Kate's lazy work habits. And make her appear like a saint.
india
Princess

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2018, 05:25:43 pm »

The last thing The Potato Head is a saint. She's a self serving slattern from the word go.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2018, 07:59:02 pm »

I find it ironical that Kate was supposed to be this academic superstar, who would bring in brains to the BRF, but has been determined to establish herself as much of an airhead as possible. She's asked stupid questions, made asinine speeches, clearly determined to know as little about the wider world as possible, and in her latest speech, promoted the idea that young teens should be groomed to be mothers and fathers at a young age. If Princess Di had said something like this at the start of her marriage, I would understand, but Kate is in her mid-thirties and would NEVER have married William if she had married at age nineteen or even in her twenties. Kate should be the last person on EARTH to promote early marriage and I am fed up with her airs and graces of her being some gentrified ingenue who has never sipped alcohol, much less gotten drunk. She has no business suggesting that young people think only of raising children since that is dangerous in a world where divorce is common.

I get fed up with her moral outrages and as a university graduate, she should be able to behave well and adhere to a work schedule. She has no business being so irresponsible and unknowing and act as if she didn't do dirt to get to William, much less get him into bed, keep him there, and get that ring. I do think that William surprise the palace mainly since I wager HM told him that Kate wasn't suitable or up to the job. It's galling how she is so determined to MAKE herself everyone's responsibility and demand that everyone coddle her and make them fight her battles. It goes to know that sometimes university can hamper a young adult's growth considerably especially since many young women go there to find a man to take care of them. Back on topic, this a woman who boozed it up during her twenties and partied hard and this is someone who can't handle making a simple speech?

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2018, 01:48:55 pm »

It is indeed a bit hilarious and ironic that "the most educated person to marry in/ "royal"/ Windsor" has turnt out to be as dumb as a bunch of rocks and basically have the same intellectual capabilities as the rest of that family - namely none. (remarks on how Liz isn't the smartest have followed her from a young age until she was older and I think that only stopped when she became so old, she was too much of a "granny figure" when everything that an old person does is "old people cute" and intelligence isn't so sharply expected/ looked for by others, hope you know what and how I mean it - in many ways I'd say she is sharp, though not "classically" intelligent)

On top of that an actress is so far said to be well-spoken and better spoken than Kate ever was.

Actors are generally seen as dumb, but many are (or at least seem) very well spoken and intelligent, due to the tonnes of material they read and character studies they do. Anyways... sigh
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2018, 02:43:35 pm »

Waity's true colours http://media.urbantabloid.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Drunk-Kate-Middleton.jpg
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2018, 03:13:28 pm »

Amazing how ten years of being a beck/call girl and drunken party girl have been determinedly erased as if it never happened; the shameless dolt clearly has been cleaned up by the palace PR (at hefty expense no doubt) and I am certain that this is why Kate is so determinedly prim and proper and wears flouncy laces and ruffles. Throw in promoting early marriage/parenting and this is what she's determined to cover up. Thankfully we live in a digital age where it can't be easily erased.

I don't think Kate thought she would have to wait a decade to get that ring and didn't anticipate having to go out and get drunk at clubs on a regular basis. I also don't think she anticipated being called "Waity Katie" and struggle to get invited to places and didn't think her family would come under such scrutiny.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: