Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 11:52:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate: Press Articles & Random I Chat 2018  (Read 26800 times)
LadySnowWhite
courtier

« Reply #260 on: September 01, 2018, 08:15:38 pm »

Love your posts meememe.  You always bring such vast knowledge to the table. I get a little history lesson whenever I come across you!  thankyou

Does Prince George start school this Thursday?  I guess we would expect a photocall?  Would Princess Charlotte have one this week too?

Really looking forward to better-quality articles sometime soon.  I can only tolerate these lame summer stories for so long.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 08:18:12 pm by LadySnowWhite » Logged
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #261 on: September 01, 2018, 10:54:41 pm »

^ meememe & Rosella are I think the best two for facts & knowledge! flower

I guess they'll release a photo or two, but I don't think there'll be an actual photocall like when G had his 1st day at school, but who knows. Considering this are the Cambs we're talking about, I think there'll be a couple of pics at best.  dontknow
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #262 on: September 01, 2018, 11:58:37 pm »

Thanks for the compliment, HRHOyla. Who knows with the Cambridges, as you say, but I don't expect a photocall, just a photo or two at best.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #263 on: September 02, 2018, 04:30:28 am »

More stunning photos from the fabulously talented photographer Waity.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #264 on: September 02, 2018, 04:51:40 am »

Thank you for the compliment. Sometimes I wonder whether I fit in here but posts like this make me realise I do.

As for a photocall this week - maybe one for Charlotte's first day at nursery but i wouldn't expect one of George as this isn't his first year at school.

I would expect the next school photocall for George to be when he starts high school - where ever that will be.

Charlotte for nursery this year and school next year and then a few years wait for Louis starting nursery and the school and then George starting high school etc.

I would love to see more photos of the kids but don't expect to see any more and when we do they are against a wall or a stair - never interacting with things or people (other than the butterfly ones for George's first birthday and the ones through the window before the 2014 Australian tour).
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #265 on: September 02, 2018, 11:36:14 am »

They went to Mustique for George's birthday and then to Balmoral. All the children will have left as school starts back this coming week for most schools so they all need to be at their homes until the half-term break.

It's a bit sad that George is rarely seen interacting with other kids. I'm not sure a toddler's ideal birthday destination would be a private island. Diana used to take William and Harry to Alton Towers.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #266 on: September 02, 2018, 02:40:09 pm »

I hope George and Charlotte make friends their own age and CHarlotte has in future close women friends unlike her mother had.
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #267 on: September 02, 2018, 04:02:15 pm »

^^^^^ & ^^^ You're welcome, but it's true! I think everyone brings something, and people like you with quite good knowledge always bring sth invaluable to the table flower also when discussions sometimes really go far, it's good for someone else to bring a factual example or shed a different light on a matter spy sigh

A bit sad overall how little the kids are seen. The pics are usually quite cold and pics of the siblings together are even more of a rarity!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #268 on: September 06, 2018, 03:28:49 pm »

Kate's heartbreak holiday! Never-before-seen images reveal how the Duchess fled to Dublin during her 2007 split from William - and mingled with popstars and footballers at an art show
William and Kate split for a few months in 2007 after five years of dating
Kate, then 25, fled to Dublin with her mother Carole before the news broke
Aattended champagne reception for exhibition by friend Gemma Billington
Chatted animatedly to footballer Niall Quinn and popstars The Thrills  
But the prince was starting a new chapter as as Army officer with the Blues and Royals and was eager to avoid the mistake his parents had made by marrying too hastily.
William decided to celebrate the end of his relationship rather differently – with a trip to the Mahiki club in Central London. The news of their split was not yet public, but those around him had more than a clue of what was going on when he leaped on to a table, shouting ‘I’m free!’.
News of their split broke in public the following day.
By mid-May the couple were talking on the phone, by June Kate was spotted at a fancy dress party at William's barracks,
In August, the pair jetted off for a holiday in the Seychelles where William made a promise that a proposal would be forthcoming in the future.  bored3
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6138913/How-Kate-fled-Dublin-2007-split-Prince-William.html
Big mistake him going back to his easy lay. They’ve both aged considerably under the weight of their mistake; him marrying her and expecting her to work and be lady like and her expecting to carry on as his f buddy.
Odd that this is in the news now. Why?  dontknow
Comments:
Saxeycoburgergoth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, 2 minutes ago
Smeghan, Duchess of Blac.kmail is trying to make her rival Kates marriage look unstable when Smeghan is clearly in a marriage arranged by her Globalist masters.
FORMER ROYALIST, Everywhere, United States, 10 minutes ago
What the heck did harry do bringing that awful gremlin in the RF. She has planted stories positive stories about her and negative stories about kafe because the narcissist is jealous.  eating cookies

« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 03:36:04 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #269 on: September 06, 2018, 03:46:42 pm »

Marrying too hastily like his parents? It was  a courtship of a few months for his parents not years?

It leaves out Kate's campaign to win him back wearing short skirts and being seen worse for wear with other men at night clubs.

Did William really say he would propose then? I doubt it. It was a three year wait for that ring.

I doubt Meghan planted these stories it's part of Will and Kate's history and not everybody likes their lifestyle and laziness. These stories have circulated for years before Meghan came around and I recall vividly Kate's campaign where she'd show up at those clubs and the time she showed up as the naughty nurse in Will's barracks.

Self respecting women would not want a man back who brayed "I'm free" after he dumped her. Carole apparently advised her to go the media route.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #270 on: September 06, 2018, 03:59:52 pm »

William might not have married Kate right away, but I believe he settled into a serious relationship right away without getting to know her without sex involved.

It took her posing in lingerie to get his full attention and I do believe that it was made into something serious way too quickly, way too publicly, and thing is, he clearly just wanted her to get a life of her own, something she refused to do.

This so called romance doesn't face the fact that Kate was determined to become William's responsibility right away, putting her life in his hands and basically started making it clear that she was dependent on him to propose to her and take care of her for the rest of her life. Marriage pressure started right away, well before he was emotionally and psychologically equipped to think that kind of permanent life decision over. It's no wonder he shouted "I'm Free" to the entire planet when they broke up.

I understand why the DM is bringing this up, mainly since they have no new material to work with anymore since Kate does nothing for her country.

I don't think William promised anything, if he had, she would have ended up with that ring sooner; Windsor men don't hesitate and when they want to put a ring on it, they do ti quickly and get married quickly. William would have informed HM and Charles of his intentions and things would have proceeded briskly.

During the engagement, Kate was kept at arm's length, allegedly ordered OUT of Clarence House by Charles and didn't set foot in London until the day before her wedding. She wasn't in Clarence House until after the ceremony and even then it was clear that Charles and Camilla were not enthused. Neither was Harry or HM.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #271 on: September 06, 2018, 04:09:36 pm »

You know what always stuck in my mind?  The engagement interview when, naturally, Kate getting Diana's ring came up and PW didn't even know what kind of stone it was. 

It's all pantomime and I'm not convinced that he has a ton of brain cells working, either.  Kate, otoh, had the world's best stage mother, recognized the weakness and used it impeccably.

Kate always seems like a passive pawn in her own life which may be a perfect fit for the BRF's mentality.  Something's terribly inept and undereducated about those boys, tho.

How do you not research your dead mother's ring that you're giving to the woman you're going to marry?  Maybe it's from a life of placing no value on anything because it comes so easily.

But, Kate marches in step now.  What an empty and vapid life, really.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #272 on: September 06, 2018, 04:45:40 pm »

I think he was bantering, playing to the gallery. I do think he is absentminded though and failed to pay attention to a lot of the little giveaways that are BIG red flags; this happens to a lot of people and I do believe that William was not raised to take care of details himself and ended up missing the warning signs his friends saw.

I do believe that in Kate's manipulations, she knew that if she just became part of his routine/way of life, that she would be easily able to latch on and he would keep her around if only for the sake of familiarity and be part of his comfort zone. I should know, I ended up with a boyfriend using Kate's exact tactics, I didn't marry him though.

As for each prince, neither prince ended up being forced to move on beyond their mother's death and forced to get on with life. If William had been sent to Gordonstoun, I believe he would have handled life a lot better and would have been a better man and more effective prince and obedient to HM and Charles as their subject.

Kate wouldn't have been able to latch on and I am certain that she wouldn't have been able to get away with messing around. Kate only got in because William was being raised WELL below his actual abilities and he was allowed to shirk duties during the summers. There is no excuse for him to shirk appearances or court duties.

Kate I believe was far more experienced than William in relationships and this is why I believe she was able to manipulate her way in so successfully. Most her age do give death stares if they want other women to stay away from their man, but Kate's careful study of William takes it to a whole other level of worldly knowledge.

To be honest, I can't judge him for not seeing what we and so many others saw that pointed out Kate as bad news. The issue with abusers, is that they are SKILLED at concealing the big warning signs and they are SKILLED at explaining away the little things as little idiosyncrasies/eccentricities as part of the personalities.

I was absentminded at a young age and in high school I was also really open minded; as a result I was latched onto by a controlling boyfriend who was abusive. It is so hard to make that break since they do all they can to exhaust and disconcert you to keep you in a helpless state of mind.

Kate was famous for getting worked up over press coverage and she used that as a way to keep William too tired to argue against her, so he gave in. I do believe that her alleged trait of reveling in picking fights with him was a way to keep the drama going and maintain control. Classic traits, but hard to spot when in the relationship.

As for being a passive pawn, I disagree; during her campaign to get him back, she wasn't being passive at all, she was being assertive. There is no way she would have been in Westminster getting married if she hadn't made the effort to really get into his life and then into his bed. Contrary to any kind of fancified narrative, I am certain that Carole and HM were not at all arranging for Kate and William to marry. Kate was never a natural part of his set and neither would have run into the other if not for St. Andrews and Kate did supposedly decide on St. Andrews so she would be able to latch onto William.

If she had been genuinely passive, I am certain that she wouldn't have been able to get William back, she would have just faded away into oblivion.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #273 on: September 06, 2018, 04:51:56 pm »

Kate is definitely not passive. She did what she felt she had to do but I do think Carole was scheming for Kate to marry William hence inviting him for the cheese toasts and getting Kate and Will back together at a bonfire event.

Every week there would be coverage of newly "single" Kate in clubs wearing short skirts with other men and falling out of clubs to show Will what he was "missing." William was not making inroads to isabella and apparently fell for Kate's campaign and soon the "naughty nurse" Kate at Will's barracks got into the media.

I think Diana's ring should have gone to her first granddaughter (which would be Charlotte) instead of a fiancee of one of her sons).

The thing that bothers me is Kate sycophants calling her "hard working and classy" and rewriting history about her pre marriage employment
 "
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #274 on: September 06, 2018, 04:57:25 pm »

I meant that she’s passive now.  Now that she has everything she fought for, there is nothing left to work or strive for so she’s gone passive and slightly dead inside.  Lately, I see a go through the motions blankness about her that is more pronounced than earlier.

And I don’t think William paid any deep attention to the details of his mother’s ring.  People do things for him to such a high degree that he is rarely proactive.  Which, and it’s my point, allowed Kate to happen.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #275 on: September 06, 2018, 05:13:06 pm »

I do think Kate fought hard for that ring since she knew that once she had it, she would be able to be as passive as possible and would be able to avoid having to take responsibility for the direction of her life. That is why a lot of women like her work so hard to find a man to support them; if Kate had had to make a living, she would have had to grow up and make things happen in her life. I am certain she is at a point where she does not want to do anything or be anything.

The irony is, that the things she does want to do (trips to fashion shows/launch an organic food line to rival Charles' Duchy brand) are things she is forbidden to do. She has done photographs, but those were derided and I am sure that the palace told her not to start a career in photography, meanwhile her idea of opening a charity boutique was kibosh and so she's basically up a creek. She doesn't want to do the things the palace needs her ot do, but she can't do what SHE wants to do.

She might in fact be dead inside since her dreams of being a fashion icon are dead, her dreams of taking on the world with that title are dead, and I am certain that she dies a little more inside each time she looks at the man she married who has become a bald dolt who is stingy with the credit card. This is a far cry from her dream of being the No.1 woman in the world who would outshine even Diana (because of her degree being there) and enabling her family to get a title and status for themselves.

Kind of reminds me of how Anne Boleyn ended up after she was married to Henry VIII and after a while (and a handful of miscarriages) she ended up a broken woman who had nothing but enemies and crushed dreams. I think William realizes that Kate isn't in fact his genuine soulmate and hates how she doens't pull her weight and perhaps even hates being married in general. Some life, a husband who hates her, her looks have faded, and she's clearly unwanted among the BRF.

It's a shame that it is this way, but it's something she should have faced during the courtship, that she wouldn't be welcomed, but only tolerated. The courtship is almost always a taste of what the marriage will be like. I wager her mother is now hounding her to find someone for James Middleton and now this is her latest chore. I wouldn't be her on a bet and it's not because of the scrutiny, but the fact that every dream she had of glory is dead and there is no getting out.

If she leaves him, the BRF will give her nothing, shred her rep, and the press will turn on her with a vengeance. William is not a generous man by all accounts and will likely leave her with a pittance and her entire lifestyle will be taken away. No decent man will want her as a wife and those who do want her will not be of the titled caliber. No one will want to hire her for anything and I am sure her parents will not allow her to move in with them even temporarily.

Just for the sake of conversation, I wonder how her post-divorce life would be like if she pursued such a thing.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #276 on: September 11, 2018, 05:47:51 am »

'Too lowly!' Camilla ‘tried to BREAK UP Prince William and Kate’ claims BOMBSHELL book
CAMILLA once tried to break up Prince William and Kate because she did not believe the Duchess of Cambridge was suited for the Royal Family, a bombshell book has claimed.
Kate and William met while studying at the University of St Andrews in Scotland.
While the world fell in love with the then-Kate Middleton, one member of the Royal Family reportedly did not approve of the match.
Camilla, who became a member of the Royal Family when she married Prince Charles in 2005, allegedly tried to the couple to break up.
Camilla believed Kate was ”pretty, but rather dim" and "too lowly" to marry into the Royal Family, according to the book ‘Game of Crowns: Elizabeth, Camilla, Kate, and the Throne’ by Christopher Anderson.
Camilla is even said to have asked Prince Charles to convince William to end things with Kate.
After six years of being together, Kate and William briefly broke up in 2007 and the book claims Camilla at the time described the separation as "wise".
During an interview, following the announcement of their engagement, Prince William said: “We did split up for a bit.
“We were both very young, we were both at university, we were both finding ourselves as such, being different characters.
“We were both trying to find our own way with a bit of space, we were growing up and then it worked out for the better.”
Kate also shared her view on the split, adding: “I think I at the time wasn't very happy about it, but actually it made me a stronger person.
“You find out things about yourself that maybe you hadn't realised, or I think you can get quite consumed by a relationship when you are younger.
“And I really valued that time for me as well although I didn't think it at the time, looking back on it.”
While the pair were separated Kate visited Ireland with her mother Carole Middleton.
Although the royal couple have never said what the reasons for the split were, pressure from the paparazzi has been tipped as being a big source of tension for Kate and William.
The Duke and Duchess pf Cambridge were thought to have broken up in March 2007 but they were back together by October of the same year.
The break up clearly did not affect their deep relationship as Kate and William married in Westminster Abbey in April 2011.
They also have three children together: Prince George, aged five, Princess Charlotte, aged three, and baby Prince Louis.
A Clarence House spokesman said they would not comment on the book’s claims.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1015650/camilla-parker-bowles-prince-william-kate-middleton-break-up-royal-news
And she was right. What made Wills think that hs drinking/f buddy would make a good partner in his publiclife was beyond me. Now she's still Waity Katie and work shy.   bored3

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #277 on: September 11, 2018, 12:19:32 pm »

^She is right but it becomes absurd and ironic coming from Camilla.  Her hands aren't exactly lily white in the marriage game.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #278 on: September 11, 2018, 01:56:49 pm »

'Too lowly!' Camilla ‘tried to BREAK UP Prince William and Kate’ claims BOMBSHELL book
CAMILLA once tried to break up Prince William and Kate because she did not believe the Duchess of Cambridge was suited for the Royal Family, a bombshell book has claimed.
Kate and William met while studying at the University of St Andrews in Scotland.
While the world fell in love with the then-Kate Middleton, one member of the Royal Family reportedly did not approve of the match.
Camilla, who became a member of the Royal Family when she married Prince Charles in 2005, allegedly tried to the couple to break up.
Camilla believed Kate was ”pretty, but rather dim" and "too lowly" to marry into the Royal Family, according to the book ‘Game of Crowns: Elizabeth, Camilla, Kate, and the Throne’ by Christopher Anderson.
Camilla is even said to have asked Prince Charles to convince William to end things with Kate.
After six years of being together, Kate and William briefly broke up in 2007 and the book claims Camilla at the time described the separation as "wise".
During an interview, following the announcement of their engagement, Prince William said: “We did split up for a bit.
“We were both very young, we were both at university, we were both finding ourselves as such, being different characters.
“We were both trying to find our own way with a bit of space, we were growing up and then it worked out for the better.”
Kate also shared her view on the split, adding: “I think I at the time wasn't very happy about it, but actually it made me a stronger person.
“You find out things about yourself that maybe you hadn't realised, or I think you can get quite consumed by a relationship when you are younger.
“And I really valued that time for me as well although I didn't think it at the time, looking back on it.”
While the pair were separated Kate visited Ireland with her mother Carole Middleton.
Although the royal couple have never said what the reasons for the split were, pressure from the paparazzi has been tipped as being a big source of tension for Kate and William.
The Duke and Duchess pf Cambridge were thought to have broken up in March 2007 but they were back together by October of the same year.
The break up clearly did not affect their deep relationship as Kate and William married in Westminster Abbey in April 2011.
They also have three children together: Prince George, aged five, Princess Charlotte, aged three, and baby Prince Louis.
A Clarence House spokesman said they would not comment on the book’s claims.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1015650/camilla-parker-bowles-prince-william-kate-middleton-break-up-royal-news
And she was right. What made Wills think that hs drinking/f buddy would make a good partner in his publiclife was beyond me. Now she's still Waity Katie and work shy.   bored3

The ex married mistress is nobody to talk. BTW that book came out a few years ago and there are things in it that sound like the author made up.  Camilla paved the way for her stepsons' wives. IMO
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #279 on: September 11, 2018, 06:21:28 pm »

Royal insiders rubbish claims Camilla schemed to split up William and 'pretty but dim' Kate before their wedding - as she thought the now Duchess was too 'lowly' to join the monarchy
Royal insiders have rubbished reports that the Duchess of Cornwall schemed to break up Kate and William before they got married as she didn't approve of Kate's 'lowly' background.
Earlier this week, an excerpt from the 2016 book Game of Crowns: Elizabeth, Camilla, Kate, and the Throne by royal biographer Christopher Anderson resurfaced online, including claims that the Duchess thought William's girlfriend was 'pretty, but rather dim'.
However, royal sources have denied the claims to Femail, saying there's no truth in them and that Kate and Camilla enjoy a warm relationship.
Grant Harrold, who was butler to Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall between 2005 and 2011, and still lives on the Prince of Wales' Gloucestershire estate, Highgrove, said: 'This sounds like a fake story with no basis of truth.
'The family I know are very close and all have a good relationship with each other as we have seen in all the joint engagements they do on a regular basis.'
Indeed, Kate and Camilla have never seemed anything other than friendly when pictured together at royal engagements.  
However, the 2016 book claimed that the Duchess looked down on Kate and didn't think she was good enough for Prince William.  
'Beneath it all', stated a friend of Parker Bowles in the book, 'Camilla is a snob. Her family has always moved in royal circles.
'It's simply second nature to her. She simply felt Kate and the Middletons were too lowly to marry into the Royal Family'.
The author also claimed that Camilla was afraid of the younger woman stealing the limelight after waiting more than thirty years to be accepted by the Queen.
'She wasn't going to have someone just march in and sort of drag the whole thing down,' Andersen wrote.
He claimed that Camilla, now 70, had come to love the limelight after all those years of being the other woman who met her lover secretly in the shadows.
Kate was naturally pretty, young, everything Camilla wasn't and she became consumed with jealousy, said the author.
'It only makes sense that Camilla resented being eclipsed by a beautiful young woman like Kate Middleton,' he claimed.
'Maybe she felt threatened by Kate, or perhaps more by William and Kate as a team'.
It's not the first time that rumours about a rift between the Charles and Camila and the Cambridges have emerged.
In Tom Bower's book, REBEL Prince: The Power, Passion and Defiance of Prince Charles published earlier this year, the author claims that the heir to the throne felt he was being overshadowed by Kate's family.
'After his own marriage, William chose to retreat with Kate to Norfolk, where they could preserve their privacy. They also preferred to spend Christmas with her parents rather than at Sandringham with the other royals,' the author wrote.
'The distance between Highgrove and Norfolk isolated the Prince from his grandchildren, and allowed Kate’s mother, Carole Middleton, to take charge.
'Charles began to fear that he was being usurped by the Middletons, and several of the Queen’s courtiers picked up on this. As a consequence, they decided to ignore Carole Middleton on social occasions.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6155937/Royal-insiders-rubbish-claims-Camilla-schemed-split-William-Kate.html
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 06:24:33 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: