Royal Gossip
November 19, 2018, 12:02:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate: Press Articles & Random I Chat 2018  (Read 20037 times)
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #160 on: June 03, 2018, 01:07:19 pm »

No. It's just KM has either gained weight (most likely on Ma's bark) and stuffed her bra again for unknown reasons  Tongue laugh or the pic is photo shopped. I suppose the real name of the person who took the pic can reveal a lot here. Personally, I believe KM looks different from her normal self because she is trying to be someone else entirely to emotionally blackmail PW into keeping her in his life and so it confuses people. An attempt at impersonating someone can often confuse people.

Barnabe et Kitty...
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #161 on: June 03, 2018, 02:14:25 pm »

I think it's Kate (and Charlotte.) Kate put on a bit of weight during this last pregnancy and hasn't gone back to her usual gauntness yet. She might be breast feeding which accounts for the boobs, and didn't Botox herself up, so she looks forty five instead of 36. But I'd swear it's her.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #162 on: June 03, 2018, 04:15:48 pm »

Yeah I'm also very sure it's her and the kids.

^ easter-lol please, even botoxed up she still looks older tehe
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #163 on: June 03, 2018, 10:43:44 pm »

I think it's Kate and the kids.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #164 on: June 04, 2018, 03:45:42 am »

The more I look at the pictures the more I'm unsure. I really don't think that is George, but Waity and Char? I just don't know now.
Little light
Countess

« Reply #165 on: June 04, 2018, 02:34:19 pm »

I’m being  serious here.

Maybe it’s ‘Kate’s double’ just like Bill has one.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #166 on: June 04, 2018, 03:31:47 pm »

^Agree, could well be, the whole rf appear to be fake these days.
Little light
Countess

« Reply #167 on: June 04, 2018, 06:46:16 pm »

I was being serious. It was when William was at Anglesey and being interviewed about working there.

And there was some consternation, on this website, that it wasn't actually Bill, but a lookalike.

I can't seem to find it anywhere. So if they've got a lookalike for Bill, why not Kate?
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #168 on: June 04, 2018, 07:02:26 pm »

^Totally agree.  Yes, there was a bill medd look alike at Anglesey, but that was removed from the internet a while back.  There was also a YouTube interview, and as much as the guy was a doppelganger for bill medd her was not bill medd, that got taken down too.
LadySnowWhite
royal watcher

« Reply #169 on: June 04, 2018, 11:05:12 pm »

I am certain it is Kate and the kids. Aside from not having George's hair combed over, the profiles are clearly them.
Sophie
courtier

« Reply #170 on: June 05, 2018, 12:04:52 am »

It’s definitely not George - when you enlarge the boy’s face, it bears no resemblance.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #171 on: June 05, 2018, 09:39:38 am »

^I did that too, no way is that sprog I, not sure council cath either, arms too chunky. 
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #172 on: June 05, 2018, 09:58:43 am »

^You know what, I think they all have and use look alikes.  I don’t think that was Waity or George.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #173 on: June 05, 2018, 11:54:56 am »

The difference in G's appearance is due to his hair being its natural wavy self, and it looks darker (light affects but also because it's a different texture than when they style it). Could appear to be a different kid, but that's imo just because he's differently made up. It's clearly Char and it's also clearly Kate, besides, why would C accompany K & G lookalikes or K&C be with a G lookalike? Makes no sense. Also the Cambs have been before at the very same show with friends & kids in tow. And whilst they are all hidden away, we've still got the odd pap shot of them over the years, not that outlandish, so why would they have now lookalikes? With the real C?

And whilst I'm at it, sugars claiming the dress G as Little Lord Fauntleroy so he isn't as recognizeable in real life is utter bollocks, Bill & Haz Wales were much higher profile kids and they weren't "in disguise" and also C is in public and private made up the same way. Why they torture G with the ridiculous dressing is beyond me (my main objective are the shorts, which are sometimes so small they look like they're eating him up).
sandy
Princess

« Reply #174 on: June 05, 2018, 02:53:27 pm »

And Louis is going to wear the Fauntleroy hand me downs from his brother. Maybe even the little bathrobe George wore.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #175 on: June 05, 2018, 03:12:07 pm »

^ That was monogrammed, so the robe will stay in G's wardrobe, but worry not! I bet the company sent already a new set of monogrammed freebies for all 3. wopedo
LadySnowWhite
royal watcher

« Reply #176 on: June 05, 2018, 10:53:03 pm »

The difference in G's appearance is due to his hair being its natural wavy self, and it looks darker (light affects but also because it's a different texture than when they style it). Could appear to be a different kid, but that's imo just because he's differently made up. It's clearly Char and it's also clearly Kate, besides, why would C accompany K & G lookalikes or K&C be with a G lookalike? Makes no sense. Also the Cambs have been before at the very same show with friends & kids in tow. And whilst they are all hidden away, we've still got the odd pap shot of them over the years, not that outlandish, so why would they have now lookalikes? With the real C?

My thoughts exactly. 

And Kate looks bigger because she IS bigger, as evident in the stroll in the park in that German mag, followed by the wedding, and I'll bet this weekend.
Kins
courtier

« Reply #177 on: June 10, 2018, 04:12:08 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5826681/Prince-William-takes-Maserati-Royal-Charity-Polo-Trophy.html
BostonLibby
courtier

« Reply #178 on: June 10, 2018, 04:16:53 pm »

George's body language in the first picture says a lot.  He has his back to Waity.  Also, when Kate is talking to him, he looks in the opposite direction, which I've seen in photos in the past.  As many have pointed out, their relationship looks quite strained.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #179 on: June 11, 2018, 11:46:50 am »

Revealed: How the svelte Duchess of Cambridge lost her baby weight in just SEVEN weeks after giving birth to Prince Louis (and it's all down to good genes)

Duchess of Cambridge, 36, was spotted at Beaufort Polo Club in Gloucestershire
    Svelte new mother wore fitted Zara dress with belt that accentuated slim waist
    Expert says some women snap back if they're luck enough to have good genes
    Admitted it's harder to lose weight with each subsequent pregnancy 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5828941/Duchess-Cambridge-lost-baby-weight-just-SEVEN-weeks.html

bs. It's because the woman starves herself and excersizes like a hound.

At this point she's still looking good & healthy. Hope she doesn't drop any more weight. One can hope..
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: