Royal Gossip
December 10, 2018, 04:38:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate: Press Articles & Random I Chat 2018  (Read 21646 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: December 31, 2017, 06:19:20 pm »

Kate-Horror-Queen

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 06:15:33 pm »

Happy birthday Kate! 'Low key' celebrations for pregnant Duchess of Cambridge as she marks her 36th year privately at Kensington Palace

The Duchess of Cambridge is believed to be celebrating 36th birthday at home
    Kate is expecting third child with William in April, shortly before royal wedding
    A source said the couple are celebrating today with a 'low key' party of eight

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5250671/Duchess-Cambridge-celebrates-36th-birthday.html
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 07:16:06 pm »

I'm surprised it's low key since Harry and HIS limpet are out and about.  Tongue
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 10:58:37 pm »

Waity is probably basking in the glow of "my brother in law found someone who makes me look, good, finally", who knew that cauldron could stir up someone even more fake than Waity. 
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 11:06:04 pm »

Carole must be doing her witch dance in high glee
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2018, 11:13:49 pm »

^^ & ^  laugh It's also proof that miracles do happen!!
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2018, 09:31:00 pm »

Even royalty can't escape rush hour! Kate is snapped stuck in traffic at the wheel of her Range Rover while on the school run in London

Kate snapped stuck in traffic at the wheel of her Range Rover as she made her way to pick up Prince George
    Duchess could have been any other busy mum as she waited patiently in traffic on the Kings Road in Chelsea
    Her four-year-old son attends Thomas's Battersea School, which is three miles away from Kensington Palace

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5289959/Kate-caught-traffic-school-run.html

We've had more pap sightings of her in the past two or so months than in the past two years! What is up?
logically
courtier

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2018, 01:21:05 am »

^ I was jsut thinking that.  Somebody is worried about the competition.  Right now Sparkles is feeding into Ma's hands and for once making WK look decent.  However, a new dynamics - Sparkles & Quinn -  means the usual MO is not going to work anymore.  All of them are going to get called out more and more.  Plus showing her driving is a nice way for her to say "I can't work every day - once every few weeks I play mommy."

And why is she smiling - is it because Ma will be happy that the paps they called found her in the traffic?
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2018, 04:00:37 am »

I think she's happy since she's in her comfort zone; she isn't around people where she's way out of her league  and she is not at all doing royal appearances. If she hadn't married William, she would in fact be doing this, but she is a royal, but determined to be as 'normal' as possible. This is her normalcy. So she's getting her way in doing normal things, even if she's putting herself at serious risk. She refuses to adjust to the royal way of doing things, or at least put herself in a less vulnerable position. With all the lunatics, she shouldn't be doing this.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Little light
Countess

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2018, 08:22:51 pm »

I never noticed her smiling in that photo. (It's the second one).

When I'm stuck in a traffic jam, I'm usually grumpy, mad or impatient, not happy.

Very, very odd.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2018, 09:29:36 am »

You know, during her time as fiancee, Kate was  lauded as being triumphant over all the other aristocratic women in William's set; I wonder if she still feels triumphant.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2018, 01:01:20 am »

The dutiful Duchess! Pregnant Kate has her busiest start to the year EVER with 38 engagements to date - three times as many as previous years -despite being weeks from giving birth

The Duchess of Cambridge has had her busiest start of the year to date - completing 38 official engagements so far this year despite being weeks from giving birth.
Kate, who is more than seven months pregnant, has had a whirlwind calendar so far - including a jam-packed overseas tour to Sweden and Norway.
This has been another busy week, with visits to the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists and St. Thomas' Hospital on Tuesday and an appearance at the Royal Foundation Forum on Wednesday.
The Duchess has completed more than three times as many engagements so far this year compared to the same period last year, when she completed 11 engagements.
It comes after Kate, 36, missed several engagements at the end of the last year due to severe morning sickness.
In the past, she and Prince William have been accused of not pulling their weight, with the couple often completing fewer engagements than older members of the royal family over the course of a year.
Experts say the recent influx of engagements may be due to Kate wanting to help Meghan with her first steps into royal life, as well as the Duchess preparing to take time off after the birth of her third child.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5446295/Pregnant-Kate-busiest-start-year-EVER.html#ixzz58dwX0aR4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2018, 02:17:08 am »

I think the comments are unforgiving; basically they're calling her out and calling her trips to Norway and Sweden as a holiday and how galling it is to call the trips work. I do believe that it's cut and dry, but the comments are almost universally negative. The palace can no longer protect her and neither can the columnists.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2018, 02:36:40 am »

It only took almost 7years for her to get off her backside and appear to be working as a full time “royal.” She’ll always be Waity to those of us with long memories. I can’t consider her royal either as all she did was marry into the family and maintained her Waity ways. I find it funny too that she’s looking down her nose at MM when she’s very much similar to her. bored3

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2018, 06:47:21 am »

I think Kate might be very close to the point of no return with the public; the comments are scathing and there's nothing the PR at the palace can do for her now. People are tired of her schtick about getting her clothes right or not flashing the public at events. Certainly choosing to do a month's worth of appearances is novel to her and I am certain that she's unaware that the public is not impressed. She made the public wait too long and frankly the public will try to find someone who actually lives up to the hype. Her engagements are in fact (quite bluntly) the equivalent of field trips and Kate clearly has no interest in actually doing day to day work at clinics or anywhere else. So it's not like her appearances as patron are the social part of behind the scenes work. No one sees her making daily trips to clinics or hospitals or hospices and I do not believe that she's even trying all that much anymore.

A few more scandals and I am certain that she won't be divorced (at least not in HM's lifetime), but she will be quietly ostracized. She does nothing for her charities that she started out with and nothing can convince me that she's been active with her original patronages. The children's hospice is in Wales and she's likely never there. She really is someone who truly does not belong and she is someone who clearly just wants to mooch around and order staff about.

She's only upping her numbers until she gives birth, whereas she will quit appearances to 'rest' and use her maternity leave. That will take another six months and I am sure by then, the press might actually have the guts to either call her out or just ignore her once she gets back on the scene. Frankly with all her threats and lawsuits I'm surprised the press is so benign about her. the US press would either ignore her or make her a national punching bag.

marion
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2018, 08:18:17 pm »

She's only upper her numbers recently in an effort to ensure MM doesn't take too much of the spotlight from her.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2018, 10:50:33 pm »

^ That's imo definitely one of the reasons. I've always thought and said that Waity would only kick it up a notch once Harry marries. Another (young) duchess is too much competition.
I also think it's just her rush to up numbers before she's off on "maternity leave"; and additionally Quinn and the Winds cracking the whip and having her reschedule cancelled engagements due to her fantasy "HG" last year. bored3
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2018, 11:48:05 pm »

I think this is definitely an effort to push her numbers up above her pathetic effort in 2017. They also had to cancel several engagements last year because of the HG thing so Kate is also playing catch up as well. The Commonwealth Day service may well be her last engagement as she didn't have any engagements for a month before both George and Charlotte's births. She will probably IMO be taking leave for a couple of months at least after the baby arrives except for a few events like Harry's wedding, so that may well take it to the end of June if it's a mid April birth.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2018, 12:16:21 am »

Kate is going to have to work a lot harder to make up for her years of negligence and shirking; during one interview Ingrid mentioned how Kate hasn't put a foot wrong, but Ingrid herself wrote a column chastising Kate for missing the Irish Guards ceremony. Kate has flouted tradition, slandered the aristos and courtiers and persecuted the media. It's not going to take a new child and a handful of poshy stunts with a mental health charity to make up for it. When she takes more time off after having her baby (away from London in isolation from the press and public) the reality is that she's just adding to the deficit of goodwill. The press has been oddly decent about her and William pushing them around and shrieking the Diana card and certainly, the public has been beyond patient and forgiving. 

Quinn has a lot of work on her hands and it's shameful how a fully grown adult woman has to be mothered in order to do her duties and dress right. She's practically near middle age now and she has no business being so childish. Kate keeps up the act that she's an ingenue with no worldly experience and she oddly gets treated accordingly. For some reason William bends over for her and basically the BRF lets her get away with everything that is ruining the BRF. HM has lost face and dignity through giving Kate one nonstop chance after another and go figure, flouting HM's set traditions and preferences. I am certain that HM has in fact facing a lot of smirks at the hands of the other world leadership where clearly she has lost control and respect of the 'new' generation of royals.

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2018, 11:15:51 am »

Why are Kate's fingers all the SAME length? It's all down to hormones in her mother's womb and shows she's empathetic, say experts (who give their views on the rest of the Royal Family too)

Composition of  Kate's hands reveal she holds traits like creativity and sensitivity
    Prince Philip’s fingers show he is tactile and extremely fussy about what he eats
    Queen's hands reveal she finds multi-tasking a breeze and has a great memory
    Harry and Meghan both have index and ring fingers that are the same in length
    Bodes well for couple as it indicates they are loyal and less likely to be unfaithful 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5488373/Why-Kates-fingers-length.html

It looks freaky how her ring, middle and index finger are all the same length!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: