Royal Gossip
October 23, 2018, 01:34:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dukes of Cambridge: Press Articles & Random Chat 2018  (Read 6404 times)
BostonLibby
courtier

« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2018, 04:21:16 pm »

laugh  Of course!  Maybe at Wimbledon!
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2018, 01:46:56 pm »

They must REALLY like the photo! Kate and William send out thank you cards following their wedding anniversary – featuring the SAME 2016 portrait as last year’s notes

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have sent out thank you notes to fans
    Used the same portrait of themselves in Bhutan as they did in 2017
    Royal watchers previously spotted that the couple send near identical notes with their 'warmest thanks' and 'best wishes' in all of their thank you cards

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5807373/Kate-William-send-thank-cards-following-wedding-anniversary.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/05/12/4CED2FB000000578-5807373-image-a-6_1528199163049.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/05/12/4CED2FB500000578-5807373-image-a-7_1528199242195.jpg

Probably printed too many. Printed 1000 and only had 50 congrats, so are working off the backlog.

Anyway, you can never accuse the Cambs of being original or novel!
Kins
courtier

« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2018, 01:52:19 pm »

^I'm surprised they send Thank You cards. Isn't Yooper Mod still waiting for her from their wedding?  blink
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2018, 04:51:59 pm »

Total cheapskates, and shows a disregard for their fans (the small number of them...) who may send a card every year.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2018, 05:37:47 pm »

To be fair, it's a much better pic than the usual (photoshopped) cold house of horror ones they put out (remember the freaky cold ones last year from the Poland/ Germany tour?) or the countless photoshop fails they publish... Their pics are either photoshopped by an overzealous amateur, cold, disconnected, or all of that. sly blink

PS

"Thank you everyone for the beautiful cards and letters following Princess Charlotte's third birthday, the birth of Prince Louis and the wedding of The Duke and Duchess of Sussex. We've received over 36,000 letters in the past month alone"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/De7_XimXkAAza1K.jpg

https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/1004020704793321472

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/3d99fc9f7123bca954c7d969039bb780/5BB12E13/t51.2885-15/e35/33175519_993530404157350_1750245034780786688_n.jpg
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 05:41:40 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2018, 06:12:01 pm »

No doubt they'll all go in the bin now...
BostonLibby
courtier

« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2018, 06:21:58 pm »

This is very picky but I find it odd that the events listed were in that order.  Prince Louis was born before Charlotte's birthday.  I was taught that in a case like this, the events should be listed in the order of their occurrence.   It makes sense.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2018, 07:03:06 pm »

I wouldn't be surprised if the little madam was already insisting she comes first  nervous
BostonLibby
courtier

« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2018, 02:54:09 pm »

^ Yes, just like mummy!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2018, 04:02:56 pm »

^I'm surprised they send Thank You cards. Isn't Yooper Mod still waiting for her from their wedding?  blink

So am I and yes I am.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2018, 03:52:01 pm »

Just looking at this. Strange I never realised noticed at the time, but I caught sight of a lot of black between council cath and bill medd.  On closer inspection one would assume that it is the leg of bill medd, but if that is what it is meant to be then it sure looks very odd to me, the leg is too far away.  Weird.  I could be wrong, but IMO it was photoshopped very badly.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/03/07/10/31F3723400000578-3480131-image-m-33_1457345545042.jpg
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2018, 05:20:16 pm »

'It was brutal and horrendous': Prince William has an emotional meeting with Grenfell survivors as he joins DIY SOS to help decorate a new boxing club to replace one destroyed by the fire
William, 36, joined crew members of the BBC programme and survivors in May this year as they worked towards replacing the club and building a new community centre.
In the BBC special set to air on Wednesday, the Prince makes an emotional speech about the scale of the tragedy, which killed 71 people, saying: 'I think everyone has been shocked at how brutal and horrendous it all was.
He also addressed the dire situation of residents still stuck in hotels as temporary homes.
'While people are living in hotels it’s very hard to get back to a normal life isn’t it?' he said to one man who had lived on the 16th floor.
‘I’m sorry to hear that. Have you found it quite difficult afterwards?' the royal asked the 14-year-old boy named Jodie.
‘Yeah I didn’t know how to cope with it. Boxing is the main aspect that takes my mind off it, I really enjoy it,' the keen amateur replied.
Williams said: 'It’s a horrible process to have to go through. You have got the right people around you and I hope you talk about it.
'You’ve got to talk about how much you miss your friends, that’s perfectly normal and keep boxing as well. I can see that twinkle in your eyes, you’re going to be good.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6111973/Prince-William-decorates-boxing-club-Grenfell-survivors.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2018, 05:29:30 pm »

I like this. Thankfully it will help the survivors.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2018, 08:09:10 pm »

Camilla ‘didn’t want William to marry pretty but dim Kate Middleton and urged Prince Charles to help her split them up’

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/7219341/camilla-william-marry-pretty-but-dim-kate-prince-charles-split-them-up/

Not the first couple Camz has tried to split up  bored3
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2018, 08:13:11 pm »

Kate is not "pretty but dim," I think Kate is a conniver of the first rate and I do not think Kate was ever really all that pretty. Let's be honest, this is just filler since it's clear that there's nothing new from the Cambs, so the press has to regurgitate old drama just for something to write about.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2018, 09:11:24 pm »

I totally agree.
Kate is not pretty at all her ghastly skin must be atrocious with no photoshop, just her hair look good but just because of her extensions, without them she' s fine flat hair. Not to mention her masculine body  stop  ick
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2018, 09:33:31 pm »

Painting Kate as 'pretty but dim' contradicts the PR About how smart Kate is because she gained a degree after uni. If Kate were truly dim in the sense that they are trying to reincarnate Diana in the form of Kate, there is no way that Kate would have been able to handle a decade of waiting for that ring. She first had to connive her way to get to him, near him, then into his bed and considering how tight William's set allegedly is, that takes very worldly skill. Then building that 'friendship,' that eventual bedding, and then keeping him in HER bed and keeping him interested in her takes a skilled seductress, not just a ditzy debutante. Kate applied all that intelligence towards also playing the press just right, keeping them on her side for a decade and also marketing herself as a victim to keep William protective of her.

She was not and never was a dim naive ingenue.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2018, 10:28:50 pm »

No way, she wasn' t.

She was a skilful conniver, she had her mum enabling her and her whole family supporting her.
Plus she was a commoner and Normal Will can' t abide the shallow aristocrats .
Plus she traded herself as the normal girl with a normal caring family William was longing for.
Plus William is not the brightest bulb  eating cookies
sandy
Princess

« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2018, 10:53:54 pm »

Kate was and is so obvious it's laughable. Showing Will she is a "woman" by stripping down to a see through dress and showing off her underthings. Then giving death stares to other women. One story that showed how dim Will was is some other woman flirting with him at a party and Kate rushing towards them claiming she is his "girlfriend" and William offered a whispered "thank you" when the 'pesky' woman was put off. Mothers who want to instill any sort of self respect would tell a daughter to not depend on a man giving a ring and do something on her own. And now people are trying (or some are trying) to rewrite history and even believing the story of her 'baby clothes line' which was just all talk to try to excuse her 18 months of idleness after University.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2018, 11:06:39 pm »

No way, she wasn' t.

She was a skilful conniver, she had her mum enabling her and her whole family supporting her.
Plus she traded herself as the normal girl with a normal caring family William was longing for.
Plus William is not the brightest bulb  eating cookies

You know, his yearning for a 'normal' life seems to me to come from a delusion that somehow he 'suffers' from having a prince for a father and that somehow his parents are at a fault for choosing to dedicate themselves to the nation instead of tucking him in bed at night, every night. If his parents had been commoners, but successful professionals, I believe that he would have whined about how they didn't play with him 24/7, without realizing that without their work lives, his life would have been a lot more dysfunctional. It's not healthy for parents to hover all the time around the kids and to live the lifestyle he has, he wouldn't be able to live as well as he does. Whining would in fact be impossible since he would be struggling to live any kind of life.

Plus she was a commoner and Normal Will can' t abide the shallow aristocrats .

You know, I wonder if William realized that he was not just stupider than his aristo crew, but twice as shallow. He looked down on people who were more there for him in his time of need than any so called Cinderella. I don't believe that William realized that shallow, selfish people are everywhere and second, his mother was one of the best aristos in the land and Diana did more to de-stigmatize AIDS than any normal woman would have been capable of doing. The entire time they dated, the so called down to earth commoner was lazier, more loaded with drama, and more pointless than any titled lady that anyone had ever heard of. At least his titled female crew don't have links to drug and sex trafficking and have lives of their own that don't include being kept women.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: