Royal Gossip
October 23, 2018, 02:34:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duke of Cambridge Engagements 2018  (Read 11209 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #180 on: October 07, 2018, 12:11:18 am »

If Jecca had indicated genuine interest, I think he would have blasted Kate out of his life before he left university; it is clear to anyone now that Jecca has his heart, always did and I do believe that Kate was so busy living in a fantasy land of being swept up by a prince that she wouldn't face the hard realities of the situation. He will always go out of his way to see and help Jecca and I wonder if Kate understands this reality at all.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #181 on: October 07, 2018, 12:32:33 am »

^ Thank you for answering me. I appreciate it.

The whole dynamic is so pathetic and twisted.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #182 on: October 07, 2018, 12:34:44 am »

At the risk of being flamed, Jecca has more of a work ethic and she's his alleged mistress; the wife he married in high mass in Westminster Abbey, has no work ethic and finds one new excuse after another to not contribute to her nation. William really messed up his life and the lives of his nation when he refused to get his life on some kind of work track.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #183 on: October 07, 2018, 01:45:38 am »

KF Jecca is not married? How can she grant her husband if her heart is with PW? Poor Jecca, should vomit to the soul after sleeping with her husband ....  ick sigh

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #184 on: October 07, 2018, 12:03:33 pm »

^ Jecca is married and has a son. Will blew off Char's first Easter to be at Jecca's wedding in Africa, leaving Kate and the kids behind at Anmer.

Demeter, I think that if Kate & Will were to split, or even more so: divorce, that he'd definitely marry any woman who'd be interested (possibly even old flames like Jecca, but they are all now married with kids too, so that'd be pretty messy, a bit like C&C, no?). I also think like KF that Kate would be history if any of the women back in the day had accepted him, incl Jecca & Isabella (now Branson).
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #185 on: October 07, 2018, 01:12:21 pm »

Whatever fate awaits him he has four good reasons to want out of this marriage, Kate herself being the first.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #186 on: October 07, 2018, 08:25:18 pm »

http://alternaticity.boards.net/thread/72/duchy-cambridge-dukes-duchesses?page=3

you're right Sandy, Jecca around .... Poor KM, My God .... I'm in favor of chemical castration in these cases ..
william likes wrinkled plain looking brunettes.... harry also likes wrinkled plain looking women...

^ Jecca is married and has a son. Will blew off Char's first Easter to be at Jecca's wedding in Africa, leaving Kate and the kids behind at Anmer.

at least william isnt godfather of her son lolz ... it says something good about her & her husband... is william in africa yet?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 08:31:46 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #187 on: October 07, 2018, 10:18:30 pm »

Something really creepy Kate did when dating William was to go to a wedding dressed up like Jecca did. Weird.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #188 on: October 08, 2018, 12:37:25 am »

http://alternaticity.boards.net/thread/72/duchy-cambridge-dukes-duchesses?page=3

you're right Sandy, Jecca around .... Poor KM, My God .... I'm in favor of chemical castration in these cases ..
william likes wrinkled plain looking brunettes.... harry also likes wrinkled plain looking women...

at least william isnt godfather of her son lolz ... it says something good about her & her husband... is william in africa yet?

William has been to Africa and is now back in the United Kingdom. He carried out 17 official engagements while there.
logically
courtier

« Reply #189 on: October 08, 2018, 09:42:30 pm »

Well at least it is his version of official engagements - who knows how long each was or if walking from one building to another counted as two engagements.  There really hasn't been a great deal of coverage on the trip and I thought I saw much was to be private or for his charity work.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: