Royal Gossip
June 25, 2018, 02:59:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duke of Cambridge Engagements 2018  (Read 3832 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2018, 01:40:28 pm »

William is probably having the paternity leave (from what?) and Kate supposedly won't be doing appearances until the Fall to be with the children (she could not possibly emerge for an hour to do work but she will probably be front and center at Wimbledon and a vacation is in the works). William still has bad speech, ers ums and so on.
india
Princess

« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2018, 02:03:12 pm »

Willy Boy is a total incompetent. He is always unprepared for all engagements. He never knows his stuff. He does not give a good speech. He badmouths his so called children. He badmouths and puts down his brother constantly. He is not a nice person. He is lazy and he lies. He would be an atrocious king. Go On Willy. Run Off With Your Viper MIL to Cheese Toast Heaven and Never Come Back, You Lazy Gormless Horse Head Galoot.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2018, 06:18:45 am »

He doesn't seem to read over notes or prepare himself before he does his appearances. Makes one wonder what he does with his time.
india
Princess

« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2018, 06:23:01 pm »

What The Gormless Galoot is doing is laying about listening to The Viper giving him his marching orders.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2018, 01:49:16 pm »

Who Dare Wills! Armed with his dinner suit the Duke of Cambridge hops on a helicopter to Hereford for a night with the SAS

Prince William took off from Kensington Palace to fly to headquarters of the SAS
    Our exclusive picture shows the Prince carrying his suit as he heads for the night
    He left in the Sikorsky S-76 on Thursday for the 50-minute flight to Hereford

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5722133/Duke-Cambridge-hops-helicopter-Hereford-night-SAS.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/12/22/4C269FEC00000578-5722133-image-a-64_1526161548204.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/12/22/4C269EF400000578-5722133-image-a-65_1526161576160.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/12/22/4C269F1500000578-5722133-image-a-66_1526161586024.jpg
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #65 on: May 22, 2018, 07:44:47 pm »

Prince William Meets Families of Manchester Bombing Victims 1 Year After Attack
https://www.eonline.com/uk/news/938022/prince-william-meets-families-of-manchester-bombing-victims-1-year-after-attack

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2018, 02:16:10 am »

@MajestyMagazine
Diary date: The Duke of Cambridge’s five-day visit to Jordan, Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories will begin on 24 June, @KensingtonRoyal has announced. https://www.facebook.com/majestymagazine/posts/1985723594793634

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

sandy
Princess

« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2018, 02:19:21 am »

Oh no, I hope he does not do or say anything embarrassing. He may start complaining about Louis waking him up (as if!).
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2018, 03:29:40 am »

Prince William to visit the West Bank during an official trip to Israel just weeks after 58 Palestinians were killed during bloody clashes over the US embassy
His trip has been welcomed by governments in the region, with Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu describing it as ‘historic’. Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas has also hailed the trip – the first official visit by any member of the Royal Family to the Occupied Palestinian Territories – as a ‘unique and special opportunity’.
While individual royals have visited Israel in a private capacity, there has never been an official trip on behalf of the Government.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5769295/Prince-William-visit-West-Bank-official-trip-Israel.html#ixzz5GTbfRxf3

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2018, 03:45:48 am »

^Don’t muck this up, PW.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
india
Princess

« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2018, 12:11:07 pm »

There is no way the Dork won't say anything stupid.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2018, 02:04:51 pm »

The Duke of Cambridge visit to Jordan, Israel, and the Occupied Palestinian Territories

As previously announced, His Royal Highness The Duke of Cambridge will visit Jordan, Israel, and the Occupied Palestinian Territories this Summer. The visit is at the request of Her Majesty's Government and has been welcomed by the Jordanian, Israeli, and Palestinian authorities. The dates and cities for the visit are as follows:

Sunday 24th June: Amman
Monday 25th June: Amman and Jerash, arrival in Tel Aviv
Tuesday 26th June: Jerusalem and Tel Aviv
Wednesday 27th June: Tel Aviv, Ramallah, Jerusalem
Thursday 28th June: Jerusalem

Full details of His Royal Highness's programme will be announced in due course.

https://www.royal.uk/duke-cambridge-visit-jordan-israel-and-occupied-palestinian-territories

Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2018, 02:08:52 pm »

Oh my God, he's going to fulfill my dream of knowing Jerusalem ... It must be an immense emotion, of not being able to stop crying in no time, to see the tomb where Jesus was buried then ....  sob hug

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2018, 09:58:04 pm »

^^Considering all that's gone on in that area recently and the fact that members of the younger generation (see Prince Hussein of Jordan) is being integrated into the forefront, it's pretty smart of them to send William. I'm not putting it past him to not put his foot in his mouth but consider the options:

Charles/Charles & Camilla - That region is starting to integrate the younger generation into their roles. By comparison, the Cornwalls are not the "future."

William w/Kate - This is an extremely conservative region of the world. We've already got evidence of Kate's less-than-modest behavior from previous tours. IMO, she's more likely to do or say something offensive than William is of saying something stupid and not being able to recover from it.

Harry & Meghan - Again, consider the conservative climate and customs in that region. Do any of you really trust Motor Mouth Markle: Patron Saint of Feminist and Fallopian Tubes to not say or do something that ruins any goodwill the UK has with the leaders in that region? 

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2018, 10:15:11 pm »

^Valid, excellent points.  Sad state of affairs, tho.  Pardon the pun.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #75 on: May 25, 2018, 11:34:00 pm »

^^  thumbsup very true. Only one small mistake: Kate's on maternity leave, so that's why she's not going, which is certainly a relief fo both all the Winds (incl Will!) and the Middle East. One less stress factor to keep an eye (or all, she can't behave) on.

It's good though that Bill goes, he has to learn, he's indeed the "future", and he usually does well when K's not with him. Chuck's there often enough anyway, Bill must build up his own connections, it's high time.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2018, 02:38:52 am »

I think in the offing is a tour with Kate, Will and all three sprogs going. After the maternity leave of course.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #77 on: May 26, 2018, 08:25:54 am »

I don´t think anyone in their right mind would take three youngsters to that area.  Also about time they stopped trekking those sprogs around with them, costs a fortune and no benefit to anyone.  If they are allowed to take them on this trip then the rf are truly mental.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #78 on: May 26, 2018, 12:54:33 pm »

^ I suppose sandy means after Will's Middle Easter solo tour, b/c she'll be on maternity leave until fook knows, June/ July for sure and August is a non working month for the Winds anyway. They already announced through the grapevine that she wants a longer maternity leave this time, school etc starts Sept, so I expect we won't see her "regularly" and off maternity leave until Sept or even Oct. After that a tour with all the Cambs is def possible, it would have to be during school holidays though if the kids are to go too.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #79 on: May 26, 2018, 02:31:51 pm »

Yes that's exactly what I meant. I do think they will want to take the children along when Louis gets older. They did take baby George on a tour and later the two toddlers on another tour. I think that is their way. Showing "happy families" and Kate and Will seem to like the photo ops like the one they did with George in his bathrobe greeting Obama.  I see a lot more of these photo ops in future. I do think she is going to take a long leave but I expect she will show up at Wimbledon and leave the kids for vacations.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: