Royal Gossip
August 15, 2018, 02:03:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duke of Cambridge Engagements 2018  (Read 6960 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: December 31, 2017, 06:08:33 pm »

flower

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 05:42:52 pm »

Kensington Palace
The Duke of Cambridge, President of @royalmarsdenNHS, will visit the Trust’s facilities in Chelsea on 10th January to view two pioneering robotic surgeries.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 10:00:08 pm »

kensington palace
The Duke of Cambridge will meet with @theCALMzone staff, volunteers and supporters this Wednesday, January 10th, to support their new campaign the 'Best Man Project' #bestmanproject

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 10:26:50 pm »

Paging Dr. McDreamy: Prince William Looks Like He Stepped Out of Grey's Anatomy Today

McDreamy and McSteamy may be long gone from Grey’s Anatomy, but Prince William is here to fill the void.

William visited Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust in London on Wednesday, where he got a closer look at two top surgeons using advanced robotic surgical technology called a da Vinci XI machine. Dressed in a pair of light blue scrubs and cap, William — who serves as the President of the Royal Marsden, a hospital his mother Princess Diana worked with as well — the royal dad looked just like a doctor (or like he could play one on TV).

Though he’s not quite ready to hold the scalpel himself, William watched the surgeons operate on two different cancer patients. Observing the work of Professor Vinidh Paleri and his team, William said it all looked a bit like something a little more familiar: playing video games.
http://people.com/royals/prince-william-royal-marsden-visit/

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 01:57:27 am »

Doctor William: Prince joins surgeons in operating theatre

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GJorWlXQLCE

Prince William: Harry hasn't asked me to be his best ma
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mN1n340cYJs

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 03:57:18 pm »

Kensington Palace
On January 18th The Duke of Cambridge will be visiting @EvelinaLondon children's hospital with @nhsemployers to celebrate the national rollout of Step into Health, a programme for help veterans find work in the NHS that has been supported by The Royal Foundation.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2018, 05:50:34 pm »

Kensington Palace
‏The Duke of Cambridge will deliver the keynote speech at the @ChtyCommission Annual Public Meeting (APM) at the Royal Institution on 23rd January.

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2018, 02:49:28 pm »

Bill has a buzz cut now

Where's the heir? William debuts striking new clean-shaven hairstyle as he visits hospital recruiting war veterans to work in the NHS

Prince William launches nationwide scheme to help veterans find work in NHS
    The Duke of Cambridge sported a new shaven haircut for the scheme's launch
    Initiative hopes to funnel skills learned in Army, Navy, RAF into health service
    Met veterans working in NHS and young patients at Evelina's Children's Hospital
    The Step Into Health initiative will ease veterans back into civilian life

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5283807/Prince-William-sports-shaven-head-backs-NHS-scheme.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/18/13/48446A4F00000578-5283807-Prince_William_debuted_his_new_shaven_haircut_today_as_he_backed-a-29_1516282421519.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/18/13/4844689A00000578-5283807-image-m-28_1516282417557.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/18/13/484488EE00000578-5283807-image-a-34_1516282911479.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/18/13/4844887000000578-5283807-image-a-41_1516283008530.jpg
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2018, 02:57:11 pm »

^At last!  Acceptance.  Now, he'll have to learn how to 'work it'.   Yeah, that's gonna happen.

But, at some point you just work with what you have. Kudos.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2018, 03:44:27 pm »

^^ Exactly what I suggested a few months back!  laugh Now he just needs the beard and to change/spruce up his wardrobe.... just think Tom Hardy in beard and, well, you get the picture.  easter-wink  PW should add in grey to his wardrobe. And a pink tie with light grey suit and dark grey jumpers... and slacks and jumpers... the blue suit is Okay but the way he does it is overkill... at least he doesn't wear the double-breasted.suits his father wore in the 80s/90s. They were dreadful! This a nice step forward for him. thumbsup 

Barnabe et Kitty...
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2018, 03:52:23 pm »

^Grey and pink tie is an awesome call.  With a power white shirt.  Would look smashing.  I like it!  Somebody needs to burn those navy blue suits.  The jacket isn't even steam pressed well.  Worn out maybe.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2018, 03:58:35 pm »

^ I love to see men wear navy blue and black suits but PWs blues aren't worn correctly. And he needs a proper overcoat with black leather gloves... he could look so nice if only he tried and I really don't think he does, really. 

Power white shirt - he needs the mentality for that but love the way you phrased it! Perfect!

Barnabe et Kitty...
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2018, 06:37:35 pm »

i like the haircut

sandy
Princess

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2018, 06:56:34 pm »

I posted an US Magazine story of William's new look in a separate thread. Perhaps it could be merged with this one?
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2018, 10:38:34 pm »

i like the haircut

Me too... sigh

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2018, 04:05:43 am »

He still looks awful, IMO.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2018, 03:37:13 pm »

It really does look like the Dail Mail is reading this forum for article ideas ick laugh laugh laugh... Royal Watchers want Prince to grow a beard....

Fans Urge PW to grow a beard dailymail.com/femail/article-5288123/fans-urge-duke-cambridge-grow-beard.html

If they start writing about him needing fashion tips and include the grey suit with pink tie and white power shirt, well... I dare them to!  sauer and give credit where it's due. sauer  laugh  laugh
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 03:44:29 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2018, 03:46:37 pm »

www.dailymail.com/femail/article-5288123/fans-urge-Duke-Cambridge-grow-beard.html

Maybe this link works! Sorry! sorry

Barnabe et Kitty...
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2018, 11:47:49 pm »

Rebecca English
‏Prince William has laughed off suggestions he paid £180 to shave his thinning locks.
‘The Duke is very amused that anyone thinks he has enough hair to justify that kind of money!’ a source told me. At least he has a sense of humour about it!

sandy
Princess

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2018, 12:05:55 am »

I hope he does not grow a beard. He does not look good with one.IMO.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: