Royal Gossip
June 25, 2018, 02:50:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry: Press Articles & Random Chat 2018  (Read 6433 times)
Val
Princess

« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2018, 09:16:50 am »

This part of an article referred to here somewhere seems to be gathering momentum in the Press

Meghan Markle on sleeping w/ film producers

Breaking news: Allegedly, MM moonlighted as a prostitute while she was a briefcase girl on Deal or No Deal. Two of her famous clients are film producers named: Steven Terner Mnuchin and Brett Ratner. Previously, Mnuchin was a film producer and a hedge fund manager before he became the 77th current US Secretary of Treasury. On the other hand, Ratner is a famous producer and director known for the film series Rush Hour, X-Men, The Family Man, and among others.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2018, 11:51:20 am »

The truth coming out at last but unfortunately I doubt the wedding will be cancelled.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2018, 07:16:48 pm »

Too bad.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2018, 07:27:35 pm »

She was not a prostitute because if she had been she would not have been allowed to marry into the Royal Family. This is just gossip and trouble making. IMO.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2018, 05:17:54 am »

^ Why wouldn't she be allowed to marry into the RF if she were a prostitute? As long as she doesn't have any diseases I don't think they can judge her for her past life. The RF has no moral high ground to stand on. Not after letting Camilla and Kate in.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2018, 01:45:28 pm »

Richard Palmer
All change at the palace. After five years as private secretary to Prince Harry, Ed Lane Fox will be leaving The Royal Household this summer, Kensington Palace says. The Queen’s outgoing assistant private secretary Samantha Cohen is to fill in as interim private secretary.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kins
courtier

« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2018, 02:42:41 pm »

^And so it begins...
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2018, 03:58:37 pm »

Inside the £8K-a-year gym where Prince Harry's been shaping up for his wedding - boasting a disco-themed spinning studio, on-site Botox and VERY glamorous staff

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5678355/Inside-8K-year-gym-Prince-Harrys-shaping-wedding.html#ixzz5EGKKzgUR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Kins
courtier

« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2018, 04:05:05 pm »

^Are we certain this isn't where he actually met Meghan?  tehe easter-lol
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2018, 02:41:10 pm »

How the playboy Prince (finally) grew up: In rare — and candid — on-the-record interviews those who know Harry best explain how the wild royal has matured into a husband-to-be

Slumped in a chair with a gin and tonic in his hand, Prince Harry was speaking from the heart. 'The trouble is,' he said, 'I'm not like any other young man. It's difficult to be normal.'

Harry was having a drink with General Sir Richard Dannatt and his wife Pippa in their Kensington Palace apartment.

'One's heart really went out to him,' says the former head of the Army, now Lord Dannatt, who has four children of his own, including a son who followed him into the Army.

'I felt really sympathetic because if you are a young prince you are not like everybody else. However much you want to be yourself, people don't allow you to be.'

Ten years after that fireside conversation, who would say Prince Harry isn't being himself now? Even when he was going through the wildest periods of his younger life, nobody expected him to marry an outspoken American divorcee three years his senior.
How the playboy Prince (finally) grew up: In rare — and candid — on-the-record interviews those who know Harry best explain how the wild royal has matured into a husband-to-be

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5697823/How-playboy-Prince-finally-grew-up.html#ixzz5Ep5XCN6Y

sandy
Princess

« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2018, 03:43:04 pm »

What bugs me about the article is that Will did many of the same things Harry did. Falling out of bars and so on.

I also am annoyed how Will and Harry whine about wanting to be normal.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2018, 03:46:02 pm »

^^ laugh  Mature?  Harry?  Who still lives with grandma?  I don’t think so. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2018, 11:48:05 pm »

Well I think it was good she got him to stop smoking. Horrible habit. Wish she could get him to stop hunting. I guess she is not the worse thing for him.

The only constant is change.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2018, 11:53:38 pm »

^ Yeah but there have been a million claims he's stopped for various reasons, besides, Murkles is a smoker herself. How one smoker made another stop is beyond me.

The hunting will never stop and tbh I can't entirely blame them.. If you eat meat, then game is the healthiest there is, and someone's got to bring the food home somehow spy Many go for the socializing and fun of being in the group, esp those who don't shoot themselves.

^^ easter-lol
sandy
Princess

« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2018, 01:34:26 am »

Those weekend excursions of Harry and William to bag big game at some rich guy's estate will continue. No stopping them!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2018, 02:07:37 am »

JAN MOIR: It’s insulting to say Prince Harry and Wills are dim dolts who can’t think for themselves

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5716157/Its-insulting-say-Prince-Harry-Wills-think-writes-JAN-MOIR.html#ixzz5F9QOgdg1

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2018, 02:09:02 pm »

^ Ha ha ha ha  -  how much is this most unintelligent woman being paid to write that article.  Both dork haza and brain dead bill medd are lucky if they own a brain cell between.  Only have to look at the sewer level the two bints allowed to be married into the family and it tells us everything we need to know.  Does Moir know what an absolute fool she looks and sounds.  One day, in the not too distant future, she will realise all her lies have been revealed and have the biggest eggs on her face than she could ever imagine.  Bring it on, bring it on, he who laughs last laughs longest.  Maybe Moir she write a book, how to drop the rf into the sewers via two of the most common, downmarket females you could ever wish to meet.  I often wonder if the spawn of Diana have plotted and planned to do this to the rf in revenge for their mother.  If that is the case they have done a sterling job.  Admiration and support for the rf was at a low ebb after the death of Diana, but boy look at it now, not a low ebb but at the bottom of the sewers.  HM will go down as the weakest queen in history, she really has sat back and allowed all this to happen.  Any respect I ever had for her died when she did nothing to avert a crisis in 2013, and allowed more to continue over the next few years.  If that isn´t weak then I don´t know what is.  As for dork haza, should have nipped that in the bud from the very start, surely HM should have seen what was coming, and pretty sure she had the right "departments" digging into the family history and that of murky herself.  Nope, the weakest of the weak, and look where it has got her  -  down in the sewers.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2018, 03:11:45 pm »

She's weak but I think Charles is worse, self centered, spineless and totally out for himself. He uses PR a lot because he blames others. He has taught his sons to use PR and spin also. Camilla is a disaster but she will hopefully be kept in the background if Charles has any brains. Neither Will or Harry are Einsteins even with William's studies at University.
Albany
Baroness

« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2018, 12:47:17 am »

^In my opinion the whole RF is pure PR. It's what keeps them going at this point. Every family member has his or her role to play in the PR drama with probably very little choice in how the whole thing plays out.

It will be very interesting to see how MM's role is shaped by the RF pr machine in the months and years to come. I guarantee they have been shaping her image up to this point, and will do so even more now that the wedding is over.

I would assume that all married-in spouses are expendable. If they toe the line, they're taken care of. If they don't, the Royal PR machine might turn on them. MM might be the one to break the system, or she might not. If she rebells and does her own thing the system might try to break her. All speculation. But we'll see how things go. eating cookies

"Off with their heads!" -The Queen of Hearts
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2018, 02:01:43 pm »

^ "the whole RF is pure PR. It's what keeps them going at this point" yes, exactly this. Though I agree with your whole post.

M will be used for the benefit of the Winds too. It is one of the reasons why she was accepted. Because she's brown/ black/ dark skinned. She can bring the appeal to the commonwealth, esp the countries where Liz is still "queen" but the majority black who want independence after Liz goes. M will also be used to appeal to the "average" Brit, who's now really of Asian (Indian/ Pakistani etc), Middle Eastern, African and Caribbean descent.

I think they all side eye her, incl K (we've had leaks), but with the right spin she will benefit their "modern" image, and the good thing is, she is in the main line, but won't be for too long. So M is in centre stage but will never have the main role. Great for "modernizing" the image, but not really affecting the direct dynasty and future (I mean genetically frankly).

All married-ins are most definitely expendable, and in spite of all the "modernisation" the Winds have done and changes implemented (e.g. "welcoming the Midds with open arms, even at Ascot, Xmas" etc), at the core they are still the same and will never change. Their line rules, and their line (blood) has to have the upper hand. Diana said she was expendable and never ever really "in", but forever an "outsider" and they let her feel it, and if someone from one of England's oldest and most important families is treated like that, then what chance do plebs like Kate and Meghan (who's a foreigner - from another continent on top!) have?

If Meg gets above the Winds, they'll deal with her. She better not let it get that far. The individual is of no importance, esp a married in, and as such may never ever be more popular than the dynasty. That's what broke Diana's neck. There's a piece with advice Diana's former secretary wrote for the dm, and it's chilling frankly. Echoing much of what you (Albany ^) and I've just written. You can find it in my posting history or if you can't find it I can look and repost.

Waity is way too lazy, but I think after all, she might be playing the game best. Years ago there were obviously planted pieces by KP, saying she wanted her image in the image of Liz the q mum, be seen (she needs work on that) but not heard. Liz the q mum was an atrocious human being, but the nation loved her for her "warm and soft granny" image, which she was not in reality. Scarole might be behind Waity's image too, we all know Waity can't without her, and ultimately it might help Kate tremendously to be as she's been all these years (though she must go on more engagements). We already have an effect of Meg('s unpopular and negative image) positively affecting Kate's image. Quite remarkable.

In spite of all, I can't see the monarchy lasting. No dynasty has lasted forever, and the Winds won't either.

Harry always has, still gets and always will be shoved under the bus in benefit of Will('s image).
The same is now due to happen to Harry's wife in benefit of Kate.

And with Murkles spending already, they are heading the York way.

Murkles better get used to being the "modern new improved" image of he Winds whilst at the same time being their punching bag.

Murkles might be the best thing to have happened to Kate in a long while.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 02:03:31 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: